Laura Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the living room I stood in just my shirt and shoes as I watched Bodhi dress. I gave him a couple more kisses at the door. I moved in close and gave him a hug. I put one hand on the small of his back and pulled his jean covered chastity cage to my pussy and held him tight. When I released him he moved back a little and looked into my eyes. He said quietly, "Laura I..."

I waited and said, "You what?"

He looked away and then back to my eyes and said, "I'm so glad to be here with you and I look forward to every time I get to see you."

I gave him a wink and said, "I really like you too Bodhi."

He turned toward the door, stopped and turned back, "Oh wait, your mani-pedi." He pulled out his wallet and handed me a $100 bill.

I protested, "Bodhi, I said..." He quickly moved to me and put his lips on mine and kissed me again.

Then he moved back and said, "I know you can take care of it yourself, but let me. Will this be enough?"

I took the money from him and said, "Yes it's plenty."

He said, "Good. Use the rest for a tip."

I thought for a second and said, "No, I think I'll put the extra toward a bikini wax."

Bodhi smiled and looked up at the ceiling and said, "You are the most incredible tease."

I grinned and said, "Well I am a professional."

As he pulled out of my driveway I couldn't help but do a little dance. I had never had feelings for anyone like I was feeling for Bodhi.

I took a nice hot shower before bed. I pulled on my silk pajamas and slept like a kitten.

Shortly after arriving at work on Thursday I scheduled appointments for my mani-pedi and bikini wax. I set my nail appointment for lunchtime and my waxing for early evening. I decided to go with a nice French mani-pedi. I was going for a classy look and I thought it more appropriate for a dinner party.

After work at the salon I decided to change things up. I often went completely bare but this time I opted for a narrow landing strip.

Shortly after I got home I was making some dinner and there was a knock at my door. I grabbed my cell phone and pulled up the live video from my front door camera. It was Jared. I spoke into my camera app, "What do you want?"

Jared's voice was shaking and he said, "I... I'm sorry to bother you but may I come in for a minute?"

I walked over to my front door, opened it and said, "What do you want?"

Jared looked to the street and then back to me and said quietly, "May I please come inside?"

I folded my arms and said, "Not until you tell me what you want."

Jared took a deep breath and said quietly, "There's a problem with my uh... my cage."

I said, "Fine... get in here."

I stepped aside and allowed him to pass and I closed the door. I turned to him and I said, "Drop your pants."

Jared held up his hands and said, "Goddess please I..."

"Shut up!" I cut him off. I raised my voice, "I said drop your pants!"

Jared reached in his pocket and pulled out his fully assembled and locked chastity cage. I said, "Why the fuck is that not locked on your cock?"

Jared's face was pale as he spoke, "I was in the shower this morning. I was just so horny. I was soaping my cage and I found I could... pull my penis out of the cage."

I folded my arms and said, "So you beat off and then you couldn't put the cage back on with it locked."

Jared looked at the floor and said nothing. I said, "Do you think I'm stupid?"

I saw his eyes water and he shook his head. He said, "No goddess."

I held out my hand and said, "Give it to me."

He handed me the cage and stared at it in my hands. I said, "Look at me."

He looked in my eyes and I said, "Jared, chastity only works if you have a little bit of will power. Just a little. Apparently you have none. You weren't even locked for five days."

He shook his head and said, "I know, I'm sorry I just... I was aching."

I said, "I know. It's called blue balls. That's the point of chastity."

I began silently pacing back and forth. Jared said, "Please say something."

I glared at him and said quietly, "Shut the fuck up. How's that?"

I paced a few more times and shook my head. I said, "You know what? I don't need you. Do you understand that?"

His face dropped and he said, "Yes, Yes I know. But I need you... please."

I held up the palm of my hand and looked away. He got the message and stopped talking. I said, "Do you remember your session with me at Red Room Studio?"

Jared nodded and said, "I'll never forget it."

I said, "Before we started, when you were on your knees, what did you tell me?"

He thought for a moment and spoke quietly, "I said I would do whatever it takes to be with you."

I nodded and said, "That's right. Whatever it takes. I want you to go home and think about that. I'll call you sometime to talk about what you really want."

I walked over and opened the front door. Jared said, "Aren't you going to lock me back in chastity?"

I shook my head and said, "No. You don't get it. Wearing a chastity cage for me is a privilege. You need to figure out what you want... just go home."

Jared slumped his shoulders and walked out the door. I closed the door behind him and locked it. I was genuinely upset and, maybe a little selfish. I was potentially about to lose Benjamin as a slave and, until a few minutes prior, I had planned to replace him with Jared. I like having a slave. There's something so luxurious and empowering about having a subservient male tend to all your needs. The fact remained that Jared had betrayed my trust.

I decided then and there that the only way forward for Jared would be to have his penis pierced. I finished making my dinner and I sat down to eat. I got out my laptop and did some research as I ate.

There was one obvious option. I could have Jared buy the same type of chastity cage that Bodhi wore but he already owed Grace a lot of money. I found a more cost effective option. There was a company out of Europe called Lustlock. They made miniature padlocks that were designed to be locked directly through genital piercings.

I found one dominant wife on Fetlife that had posted pictures. She used a Lustlock to secure her husband's chastity cage through a PA piercing. The lock went through his PA piercing, and around one of the bars at the tip of his chastity cage, just under his pee hole.

I decided that was my plan. If Jared was going to stay in my life that was the only way. I was in no hurry to tell him. I was going to let him stew and worry for a while. Besides, getting a piercing would be a big step. The more he missed me, the more likely he would be to submit to piercing.

Friday was a busy day. Bodhi had four surgeries and I kept seeing him in passing. I finally had a moment alone with him at the nurse's station late in the afternoon. He smiled at me and said, "So the party starts at six o'clock tomorrow night with diner served at seven. It goes until whenever. I can pick you up at six so we can be fashionably late."

I said, "That will work."

He smiled and said, "Great, I'll see you at six." He started to walk away.

I said, "Wait..."

He paused and said, "Yes?"

I glanced around and gave him a sly smile and said, "Pick a color... black, red, or hot pink."

He smiled and said, "Definitely hot pink."

I winked and said, "Good choice."

He was grinning from ear to ear as he walked away.

Saturday morning I slept in until almost ten o'clock. I woke up and stretched in bed. I immediately thought about my dinner party date with Bodhi. I got up to get my clothes ready. I went to my panty drawer and pulled out a hot pink thong. Then I got my new dress out and held it in front of myself and looked in the mirror. I hung it up on the back of my bedroom door. Finally I pulled my black sock boots out and put them near my dress on the floor.

Before I closed my closet door I saw my biometric safe. That reminded me of my weak little Jared. The one who could not resist touching himself. I had been planning to have Benjamin begin training Jared as my maid the next day. At that moment he was unlocked and his future with me was uncertain.

I decided it was now or never. I was either going to get a commitment from Jared today or I was done with him. I grabbed my phone and laid down on my bed. I called Jared. I almost chuckled when he answered because he didn't know what to say. He picked up the phone, "Hello La... uh goddess... hello goddess Laura."

I said, "I'm going to ask you a simple question and I want a simple answer. Do you want to be in my life?"

Jared did not hesitate, "Yes goddess, I definitely want to be in your life."

I continued, "Do you remember when I caught you in the mall with your little bitch girlfriend?"

Jared's voice cracked as he said, "Uh, Yes."

I said, "This is beyond that. Not only am I going to punish you, I'm going to make sure you don't slip again."

I said, "Be at my house at one o'clock today. Plan on being here for four hours. I'm going to re-lock you and tell you what you are going to do to stay in my life. Then I'm going to start your training."

Jared replied, "Yes goddess. I'll be there at one o'clock."

Jared rang my doorbell promptly at one o'clock. I opened the door wide to allow Jared to come in. I closed the door and pointed at the footlocker. Jared quickly removed his clothes and placed them neatly in the footlocker. When he was done he dropped to his knees and said. "Good afternoon goddess Laura." He placed one kiss on each of my feet.

I said, "Lock the footlocker." He pivoted around and closed the lid and locked the padlock.

He looked up at me and waited for my next command. I said, "Get up and follow me."

He followed me down to my playroom. I pointed to my genitorture chair and said, "Sit."

I closed the door and walked over and stood in front of him. I crossed my arms and looked at him. He was looking at my feet. I said, "Your chastity cage is called a jailbird. It's what is called a trapped ball device. You obviously discovered that it's not impossible to remove didn't you."

Jared mumbled toward my feet, "Yes goddess."

I crouched down and pushed his right leg firmly against the right leg restraints and strapped his ankle and knee to it. Then I did the same thing to his left leg. I pulled his legs wide apart as I fastened his left ankle and knee with the restraints. Then I strapped his wrists to the restraints which were below and beside his waist.

I stood and noticed his cock was getting hard. I bent down and wrapped my hand around it and gently caressed it. I said, "This is the source of all your problems. You just can't think straight when this thing gets hard can you?"

Jared said, "No goddess."

I slowly stroked him. Just enough to keep him aroused. I continued toying with him, "You know bitch boy, there are dozens of different chastity devices. They do make some that are impossible to remove without cutting, either the cage or your cock." I could see the fear in his eyes.

I released his cock and walked over to my cabinet. I said, "Look, you've probably never seen this collar." It was a heavy black leather collar with D rings on all four sides. I grabbed a small coil of thick rope and returned to Jared. I put the coil of rope around his erection and said, "Hold this."

I wrapped the collar around his neck and buckled it snuggly in place. I reached down and stroked his cock a couple more times and then I picked up the rope. I looped one end of the rope through the D ring on the left side of his collar and tied it. I threaded the rest of the rope straight back through the back of the genitorture chair. I pulled it snug which pulled his neck against the chair back. I wrapped the rope around the frame several times and pulled it out on the right side of his neck. I looped it through the D ring on the right side of his collar and pulled it back tight and tied it off to the frame. Now he was completely immobilized.

I pulled a stool over and sat down between Jared's legs. I said, "There's only one problem with the more secure chastity devices. Do you know what that problem is?"

Jared said very quietly, "No goddess."

I said, "Cash, dinero, greenbacks. You already owe Miss Grace a lot of money. Spending more money on a more secure chastity cage would be irresponsible. But don't worry, I found a way to make your jailbird, inescapable. It involves adding a second little padlock, to the head of your little troublemaker there."

Jared was obviously confused. I smiled and said, "I know what you're thinking. Where will it go?"

He nodded and said, "Yes."

I gently stroked his cock as I said, "Simple. I'm just going to get you a little piercing called a PA. Have you heard of it?"

Jared said, "Uh, yes I have. It goes into your pee hole and out the underside of your penis."

I looked down at his penis and continued stroking it with a single finger. He was just quietly watching me torment him. I said, "So here's what I'm thinking. I'm going to give you a handjob, then when that's done, put your jailbird back on. Benjamin will be here at two o'clock to begin your maid training."

I stood up and moved behind my stool. I folded my arms and said, "Does that sound good?"

I didn't wait for Jared's answer. I said, "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." I giggled as I walked out of the playroom. I went upstairs to get some things together. I put a washcloth in a bowl of ice water. Then I took a small plate and squeezed some icy hot ointment onto it. I covered the ointment with silicone lubricant and mixed it together.

I went back down to the basement and I set the special lube on the floor just outside the playroom door. I didn't want Jared to smell it. I went back in the playroom and put the bowl of ice water on the floor by Jared. Then I put his chastity cage and base ring in the ice water.

I got back up and snapped a latex glove on my right hand. I smiled at Jared and said, "Okay are you ready for your handjob?"

Of course he said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "So I said I'm going to have you pierced. I think that's the best solution to our problem don't you?"

Jared didn't answer me. I said, "Maybe you'll want to talk about it during your handjob."

I positioned my stool between his legs again. Then I went out to get the icy hot lube. I coated the palm of my gloved hand and came back in. I immediately grabbed his cock and started stroking. At first he closed his eyes and put his head back. In about ten seconds he realized what was happening.

He said, "Ohh! No! Goddess! Ow, ow, ow... please!"

I stopped stroking and smiled at him. He continued to whine and wail, "Please goddess, get it off."

I gave him my best confused look and said, "So you don't want a handjob?"

Jared shook his head, "No please get it off."

I said, "Tell me now, will you get pierced for me?"

He closed his eyes but said nothing. I grabbed his cock and kept stroking. Finally he said, "Okay yes, I'll get a piercing. Please goddess get it off."

I said, "Yay!"

I pulled the ice cold wash cloth out of the ice water and began wiping off his rapidly deflating cock. After all the white was gone I quickly applied his cage and locked it.

I smiled at him and said, "How did you like your punishment handjob?

Jared was quiet. I said, "I'll make you an appointment for your piercing. Oh, and just so we are clear, if you slip out of your cage again this is what you can expect. But I'm not going to wipe it off, understood?

Jared nodded and said, "Yes goddess."

I checked the time on my phone and said, "Benjamin will be here in fifteen minutes." I released Jared from his restraints but I left his collar on.

When Benjamin arrived at two o'clock I was training Jared how to properly massage my feet. I said, "Never forget to warm the lotion in your hands. Hold the top of my foot with one hand. Then slide your other thumb on the sole of my foot from heel to toe and back. Mmm, yes. Again but press harder. Yes, there you go. Keep going."

I looked down at Jared's genitals. His erection was being suppressed by his cage as it bulged between the metal bars. His cock was red from the icy hot hand job.

There was a knock at the door. I said, "That's Benjamin. Answer the door slave."

Jared hurried to the front door and opened it. I said, "Come in Benjamin. Are you ready to teach this slave how to keep my house in order?"

Benjamin said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "I'll train him how to take care of my body and you can train him to clean and do laundry."

Benjamin began removing his clothes as Jared returned to his knees in front of me. I said, "You are done with me for day." I reached down and cupped my hands around his balls and gently squeezed. Not hard, I just wanted to put a little fear into him.

I turned to Benjamin and said, "You have him until five o'clock. After that he's going to watch you get me ready for my date tonight. For the next three hours bitch boy is all yours. Make him a good maid."

Benjamin motioned to Jared and said, "Come on bitch boy. You're going to start with the toilet." As they left the room I could still hear Benjamin, "You are going to clean every inch of goddess' toilet. Even under the rim where no one can see."

Later in the afternoon I went out and had my hair professionally styled. I wanted to look as good as possible for Bodhi.

Just before five o'clock I found my slave maid and apprentice slave maid in the kitchen. Jared was on his hands and knees drying the freshly scrubbed floor. I said, "Ok ladies. It's time to get me ready for my date. Finish that up and meet me in the bathroom."

This time, as Benjamin bathed me, I allowed Jared to face us as he stood in the corner by the toilet. I said, "Pay attention bitch boy. Soon you will be doing this." Benjamin bathed me thoroughly but I was sure to keep my hair dry.

After Benjamin dried me the boys followed me into my bedroom. I had Benjamin pull my pink thong up my legs and I adjusted it.

I allowed them to watch me put on my makeup. Then Benjamin helped me into my dress. I sat down on my bed and Benjamin pulled my sock boots on. I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I picked up my perfume and said, "Okay boys, that's all for tonight." I put a drop of perfume on my fingertip and put it behind my ears. Then I grabbed a tube of dark red lipstick.

I walked toward my bedroom door and said, "Let's go." The boys followed me to my front door.

As I unlocked the footlocker I said, "Benjamin I want to see you here again tomorrow afternoon. I'll text you."

He said, "Yes goddess."

I turned to face my mirror but I spoke to Jared. I said, "You and I are going on a date to take care of that thing we talked about. I'm going to plan on this Monday night."

Jared paused but then said, "Yes goddess."

At six o'clock I was watching my front door camera on my phone. Bodhi pulled in to my driveway and bounded up to my porch. He quickly straightened his tie and jacket then he rang my doorbell. I closed my camera app and walked over and opened the door. Bodhi was all smiles as he said, "Good evening princess. Are you ready to attend the ball?"

I smiled and said, "Indeed I am good sir."

He turned and extended his arm. I grabbed my purse, put my phone in it and closed and locked my door. After walking me to his car he helped me in and closed my door. He hurried around and we were on our way. Shortly after we pulled out of my driveway Bodhi looked over and said, "I love your hair."

I flipped it a little and said, "Thank you Bodhi."

He leaned a little my way and said, "I love that scent too. It makes me think of... of being close to you."

I smiled and said, "Good. I'm glad you like it."

I said, "So have you been to Dr. Lancaster's house before?"

Bodhi said, "Dave? Oh yes. He has poker parties every now and then."

I said, "So you know where you're going?"