Laura Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was ready I took him by the hand and had him lay in bed with me. I laid on my back and pulled him up next to me. I looked at him and said, "How's your bottom?"

He shrugged and said, "It's fine."

I said, "You better behave yourself for at least a couple weeks. I'd hate to have to cane you again before that's healed."

He said, "Don't worry Laura. I'll be on my best behavior." He propped his head up on his hand and smiled at me.

I said, "What is it?"

Bodhi said, "When we were downstairs did you... did you call me your boyfriend?"

I said, "Yes I did. Is that okay?"

Bodhi said, "It's great."

I kissed him. He kissed me back and I pulled him on top of me. We kissed for several minutes and I was getting horny, I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed down. He got the message and scooted down my body.

As his mouth reached my waist I pulled my tee shirt up and spread my legs. He nuzzled his face to my thong and began kissing the small patch of fabric. After a couple minutes I said, "That's enough teasing."

I moved slightly to the side and slipped my thong off and dropped it on the floor. I moved back and spread my legs again. I said, "I want you to work your magic."

He said, "My pleasure."

He teased me for a good half hour. I finally said, "Okay Bodhi. Finish what you started." He brought me to a delicious orgasm in just minutes. When I calmed down I pulled him up next to me and kissed him softly.

I smiled and said, "You sir, are very talented with your mouth." He smiled and kissed me again.

I lifted the covers and pulled them over us and snuggled with him. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up Sunday morning and Bodhi was not in my bed. I smelled coffee. I went to the kitchen in just my long tee shirt. Bodhi was putting breakfast on the table. He was wearing his tee shirt and dress pants from the night before. He smiled said, "Good morning sweetheart."

I said, "Good morning." I walked over and kissed him.

Bodhi said, "I made breakfast sandwiches. I hope you don't mind."

I sat down at the table and said, "Of course not."

After we ate I sat and watched Bodhi clear the table and clean up the kitchen. I had some more coffee as I enjoyed watching my chastised boyfriend clean up my kitchen.

Bodhi had Sunday afternoon rounds at the hospital so he went home after he finished cleaning up.

I took a long hot shower. Then I relaxed for a few hours and caught up on my emails and paid some bills. I texted Benjamin and Grace as I firmed up plans to have them over in the afternoon. I needed to officially give Benjamin to Grace.

Grace arrived first. She was at my house by three o'clock. I didn't have her remove her clothes. We just sat and talked. I acknowledged that she and Benjamin were perfect for each other. I said, "Benjamin has not had an orgasm for over ten weeks. He hasn't even had his cage off. He really needs to shave uh, down there."

Grace smiled and said, "Should I do it?"

I said, "No, no you make him do it. You just supervise so he doesn't have any accidents. If you know what I mean."

Grace said, "I know what you mean."

I continued, "He's long overdue for an orgasm. You should be the one to give it to him."

Grace said, "Okay."

I said, "He'll be here soon. Just follow my lead. We'll get him cleaned up and then we can tease him one more time before you let him jack off or you jack him off or whatever."

Grace giggled and said, "This will be fun."

I said, "Did I ever tell you about Benjamin's biggest turn on?"

Grace said, "No."

I said, "He likes to watch women together."

Grace smiled and said, "Really?"

I said, "Yep. I thought you and I could give him a live show." I could tell by Grace's smile that she liked that idea.

There was a knock at the door. Grace nodded and said, "I love it."

Grace got up and said, "I'll get it."

She opened the door and Benjamin smiled at her. He said, "Hi Grace, how have you been?"

Grace smiled back and said, "I missed you."

I cleared my throat, then I said, "Come in Benjamin."

Soon we were all in my bathroom, Benjamin was naked and I unlocked his chastity cage. I said, "Benjamin here's everything you need to shave your pubic hair and clean up. Grace is going to supervise you. When you're done cleaning yourself, you need to clean your chastity cage."

Benjamin said, "Okay goddess." I left cage in the bathroom but I kept the key.

A half hour later we were down in my playroom. Benjamin's chastity cage was in a bowl of ice water. He was kneeling next to the bed and his little erection was sticking straight out. Grace and I were both naked. I climbed on the bed, motioned to Grace and said, "Come here."

As she got on the bed I maneuvered her down between my legs. She immediately began licking my pussy. Benjamin actually sighed as he watched. I looked over at him and said, "Don't touch yourself Benjamin."

He said, "I won't goddess."

I had Grace eat me for fifteen or twenty minutes as Benjamin watched. Then I got an idea of something I had always wanted to experience. I said, "Hold on for a second Grace. She looked up at me as I slid up the bed.

I said, "Benjamin lay on the bed with Grace. You two get face to face."

In just a moment they were face to face. Benjamin's erection was almost touching Grace's pussy as they both laid on their sides. Grace moved in and they started kissing. I said, "Hey you two. Save that for later."

I moved myself down and laid on my right side facing Grace. They moved apart a little as I moved my pussy back to Grace's mouth. I bent my left leg and put my left foot flat on the bed, behind my right thigh. I said, "Okay Grace, you eat the front." I looked behind me and said, "Benjamin you eat the back."

They both began. It was even more pleasurable than I had imagined. Grace worked magic on my clit while Benjamin massaged my rosebud with his tongue. I was done for in less than five minutes. They both held me tight as I bucked and moaned.

When I finally calmed down I got off the bed. I said, "That was amazing. Okay Grace. He's all yours. You said he's earned an orgasm right?"

Grace smiled and said, "Maybe."

She moved to the side and said to Benjamin, "Lay right here on your back."

I wasn't sure how she was going to make him cum but I wasn't wondering long. She climbed on top of him. Then she grasped his little penis and pointed it at her pussy and slipped down on top of it. Benjamin groaned, "Oh my god."

Grace sat on his cock and smiled at him and said, "Don't you move Benji."

I said, "Benji?"

Grace giggled and said, "Yeah. He's my Benji."

I said, "Now that's precious. You two are perfect for each other."

Benjamin held on to Grace's thighs and said, "Oh please Miss Grace."

Grace looked over at me and smiled. Then she looked down at Benjamin and said, "You're going to have to beg me."

Benjamin immediately broke down, "Please Miss Grace. It's been weeks. Please let cum."

Grace smiled wickedly and said, "No. Try again."

Benjamin started rubbing her thighs as he continued, "Please Miss Grace. Please let me cum. I'll do anything."

Grace said, "If I allow you to squirt in me you are going to have to clean it up."

Benjamin agreed, "Yes Miss Grace. I'll clean it all up."

Grace laid down on Benjamin's chest started pumping her hips. In just a few seconds Benjamin cried out, "Miss Grace may..."

Grace interrupted, "Yes, do it."

Benjamin writhed in pleasure as he exploded inside Grace. She stayed on top of him as he calmed down. Grace lifted up a little and said, "Okay it's time."

Benjamin nodded. Grace lifted herself off of Benjamin's hips and lowered her pussy to his mouth. He immediately began licking and sucking his mess.

Grace said, "That's it... clean it all up."

After a few minutes she was clean but she wanted an orgasm. She said, "Okay Benji, finish me off."

Benjamin used his expert skills to bring her to orgasm. When she was done she moved off his face and sat on the bed next to him. She said, "You know Benji it feels bigger than it looks."

I said, "I have to admit, I didn't see that coming. I thought you'd make him stroke it himself."

Grace shook her head and said, "Not this time. I've been wanting that for a long time."

After they cleaned up I showed Grace how to lock Benjamin's cage back on his genitals.

A short time later the three of us were fully clothed and sitting in my living room. I said, "Benjamin you have been a very special part of my life. I've grown very close to Grace and I know you two are great together. I'm going to release you to Grace. I'm hoping that you'll be a close friend of mine and help me make updates to my playroom once in a while." I handed Benjamin's backup key to Grace.

Monday morning before I left for work I sent Jared a text, "You and I have a date tonight. Keep your evening open."

Jared replied, "Yes goddess."

When I got in to the hospital I saw Linda. She said, "Are you still good for lunch today?"

I paused and said, "Oh yeah sure. Can we just get a sandwich across the street?"

Linda said, "That works."

I needed to make an appointment for Jared's PA piercing. I waited until ten o'clock when the salon opened. I called and made his appointment for seven that night.

Later Linda and I were having lunch. Linda said, "So you know the rumor mill. I already heard about Bodhi."

I said, "What did you hear?"

Linda said, "Well, I heard that Bodhi got drunk and insulted Elise. I heard the Dr. Lancaster had to throw him out."

I frowned and said, "Uh, I hate rumors. Well... that's partially true."

I told her what actually happened. She said, "That does sound more realistic. So what did you do after you drove Bodhi home?"

I said, "I didn't drive him home. I took him back to my house and let him sleep it off in my guest bedroom."

Linda looked at me skeptically. She said, "You mean to tell me that you two didn't uh, you know?"

I said, "Linda, I can promise you that Bodhi had no chance of, you know, with me. I was very upset. He and I had a great talk. I made it clear what an ass he was and I told him he should call and apologize."

Linda nodded and said, "Good for you Laura. You know what guys want and once you give it to them..."

I smiled and said, "Trust me Linda. I know how to handle guys."

Linda said, "So are you going to keep seeing Bodhi?"

I said, "Definitely. He and I agreed that we would be exclusive."

Linda grabbed my hand and said, "That's exciting. Good for you."

That night I had Jared meet me at Needle Nirvana piercing and tattoo studio. He was waiting in his car. I walked up to his window and he rolled it down. I said, "Are you ready to commit to me?"

Jared said, "Uh, yeah, yes."

I said, "Just for the record, I'm your girlfriend Laura and I'm here to support you but it's your idea. Do you get my meaning?"

Jared said, "Yeah I get it."

I smiled and said, "Let's go."

Jared got out of his car and followed me into the studio. I walked up to the counter and said, "Hi I'm Laura and this is my boyfriend Jared. Jared has an appointment for a PA piercing. The girl behind the counter said, "Let's see... yep for seven o'clock."

She looked at Jared and said, "I'm Tasha. I'll be doing your piercing. I just need you to sign the release form and payment is due up front. You did want a female to perform the piercing correct?"

I smiled and said, "Yes uh, he's not comfortable with a guy touching his uh..."

Tasha held her palm up and said, "I get it."

The truth was that I wanted a female to be the one who helped me take Jared to his next step of servitude. She put the form down in front of Jared and he grabbed the pen. He looked at me and I said, "It's okay sweetie, it's just a legal thing. I know they are really good here. This is where my friend Pricilla has all her work done."

Tasha looked up and said, "Do you mean Pixie?"

I said, "Yeah that's her."

Tasha smiled and said, "She has some great piercings. Pretty intense stuff."

I said, "I know, she showed me."

Jared paid cash and soon the three of us were in the back. Jared was lying on the piercing bench. I was holding his folded jeans and underwear. Tasha got right to work. She put on latex gloves and gave us some follow up information. She said, "PA piercing are pretty quick to heal. You will want to limit sexual activity for the first couple weeks and keep the jewelry in for a good six weeks. It should be fully healed by then."

I held Jared's hand and said, "Hear that honey? You can't have sex with me for two weeks. Do you think you can make it?" It was great fun toying with Jared because he knew he would never have sex with me.

Tasha moved beside Jared and cradled his penis in her palm. She used a sterile medical wipe to scrub the underside of his penis. In just a few moments Jared's penis erected. He hadn't had an orgasm for five days and I knew he was horny.

I giggled and said, "Wow honey, you're excited about this aren't you?" His face turned red as Tasha giggled too.

Then Tasha took a smooth tapered metal rod and put some lubricant on it. She said, "This will be a little uncomfortable, I just need to get you marked correctly. She pushed the rod into his pee hole and Jared sucked in air through his teeth as his urethra was stretched. She slid the rod several inches into his penis and said, "It does make it a little trickier when you have an erection."

Then she took a sterile piercing pen and drew a small dot on the underside of his penis just below his glans. She said, "Okay the piercing will enter at the dot and exit the urethra. How does that look?"

Jared was quiet but I said, "That looks perfect."

Tasha said, "Great."

She pulled out the rod and picked up a shiny metal tube that was about the same diameter. She put it in just far enough that the opening of the tube was inside his urethra and just behind the mark she had made. She picked up the piercing needle and said, "Okay Jared, here we go."

Jared was obviously very nervous because he knew that this piercing was a significant step in his servitude to me. I was holding his hand as I portrayed the supportive girlfriend.

Jared said, "Wait..."

I said, "Sweetheart, we talked about this. You've been wanting this for a long time but you get nervous. It's just a little pinch then it's over."

Jared said, "I know but..."

"Shhh.." I shushed him. Then I turned to Tasha and said, "Could you give us a few minutes?"

She said, "Sure, I'll take a break and be back in five minutes."

I smiled sweetly at her and said, "Thank you."

As soon as the door closed I pulled out my phone. I said quietly, "Tell me bitch boy. Over the past few years in college you've made quite a few friends right? Do you still hang out with Steve and Jason?"

Jared gave me an uncertain look and said, "Uh yeah, why?"

I opened up my "Jared" file on my phone and said, "Look at this." I pressed play on the video and turned the phone to Jared. It was a video of him sucking my toes.

He said, "What? I didn't know..."

I turned the phone to myself and switched videos and showed him the next one. It was the video of him going through my dirty clothes and "stealing" my panties. As it played I said, "I wonder what your friends would think of you if they saw these perverted videos? Do you want to see yourself sucking cock?"

Jared looked away and said, "No." He was on the piercing bench, nude and vulnerable. He had to make a decision. He knew that I didn't want him unless he got pierced. Plus I had the videos of him. I wanted him as my new male maid and I fully intended to have him.

The previous weekend I had claimed Bodhi as my boyfriend. Even better, he was my willing, chastised boyfriend. He had already submitted to a severe caning at my hands because he wanted to stay with me and make me happy.

After that the days seemed to fly by. I spent more time on my blackmail side project John. I found devious little ways to manipulate him and milk him for money. Bodhi knew I was a prodomme and never asked me about those activities. I focused on my relationship with Bodhi. I saw him almost every day. Of course we stayed professional at work. It turned out that Bodhi's house was rather modest for a doctor. He was a bit of a slob. I set to work changing that. I set standards for cleanliness at his house and I dropped by at random times to check. I found it most effective to administer correction right on the spot for improper housekeeping. He always submitted to my punishments because his orgasms were at my sole discretion.

Obviously he wanted to have sex with me. I never specifically told him but I implied that I did not want to have sex before marriage. A couple months later Bodhi and I had cause to celebrate. He took me out to a celebratory dinner. I chose Angus Steak House because that's where we went for our first date. After dinner we met up with Jade and Joshua at The Labyrinth for drinks. I allowed Bodhi to have one drink of his choice. He was collared and kneeling next to me.

While we were at dinner, Benjamin went to Grace's house. Benjamin knocked on the front door and Grace opened it. She said, "Come in Benji. The boys are in the living room."

Ben followed Grace into the living room. The two young men on the couch stood up. Grace said, "Boys, this is my boyfriend Benjamin. Ben, this is my oldest son Liam and his younger brother Garret."

Liam extended his hand to shake Benjamin's and said, "It's nice to finally meet you Benjamin. Our mother talks about you constantly."

Ben said, "Please call me Ben."

Grace said, "Oh I don't talk about him constantly."

Garret shook Ben's hand too and smiled as he said, "Yes you do mother."

Liam said, "So how long have you two been dating?"

Grace said, "Well, officially now for about two months." She subtly reached up and touched the key hanging on her necklace under her shirt.

After Bodhi and I left The Labyrinth we went back to my house. When we arrived there Jared was on the kitchen floor, shining my boots. Bodhi and I ignored him. It was late and Bodhi and I were both tired, but not too tired.

Several hours later:

Jared was lying on the cold hard floor. His penis was closed tight in a clamp and he couldn't get it off. He heard moans of pleasure, stifled whispers and then a giggle. He slowly roused and wasn't sure whether or not he had been dreaming. He opened his eyes to darkness. Just a foot above his face was a wooden ceiling. He looked to his side and saw black metal bars.

He realized where he was. The last time he did laundry he had neglected to wash Laura's bed sheets. She punished him by taking away his pillow and blanket. Mixed emotions danced through his head again. He reached down his naked body and his hands found his chastity cage. He could feel the unforgiving bars and the tiny padlock securing his jailbird cage to his piercing. His goddess Laura had locked the punishment pin on top of his jailbird cage to make erections extra painful. The cold metal cage and familiar ache in his balls reminded of his place.

He looked out past the metal bars to the wall covered in mirrors. There were several candles lighting the room above the bed. In the mirror he could see Laura. She was nude and straddling Bodhi. Their fingers were laced together and he could see the sparkle of the diamond engagement ring on her finger. She was slowly gyrating her hips and moaning as she made love.

He looked at the floor just past the bars of the cuckold bed. He saw a chastity cage with a mirror like finish. It was Bodhi's cage. Next to it was a pair of black silk panties. He reached through the bars and grasped the panties. Laura had worn them on her celebratory date with her fiancée. He pulled them between the bars, held them to his nose and took a long sniff. Ah the sweet fragrance of servitude. He was happy. In the morning Laura was going to train him to wash her hair. He took another long sniff and thought to himself, "I love Laura."