All Comments on 'Laura Pays for my Silence Ch. 03'

by JackVercetti

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Seriously

I would rip your little dick off and shove it up your ass, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
disappointing

I have liked this series up to now--the first installment had a lot going for it, and the second was better in many ways, etc.

But here things go too far. I don't know why everybody who writes this kind of story feels like he/she has to move in the direction of gang bangs, but it seems a pretty predictable thing, even though that tends to kill the non-consent angle of this category. Laura becomes a kind of whore here, with very little reluctance about any of it (little touches that conveyed her internal conlicts helped make the first two chapters work)--and even that little bit is soon fucked out of her, as we're treated to the age-old idea that the guy with the biggest dick automatically brings the woman the most pleasure, etc.

Things started in this direction with the two-on-one action in Part 2, but I was actually surprised by how well that was handled. Here, everything goes off the rails, as the demands on Laura become absurd. She'd have to be crazy to put up with this kind of thing, and as the plausibility disappears, so does much of what made the whole premise work--at least in my opinion.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
"I could fuck a Buffalo" -(Huh?)....

Let's just front ya that it's decent for the genre. Why not something better than the usual? Maybe a decently complex unveiling of the conflicting thoughts spinning in her mind and speaking of which how about giving her one and letting her live in 2010 when the average third grader knows about blackmail, both how it happens and how to "spin"out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it!

I like it a lot!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Very hot, but over the top and not very plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous