Laura visits

Story Info
Alan and his supposedly uptight wife Laura visit.
3k words
4.37
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers

Laura visits

Pam and Anne heard from Alan that Laura was in town for a couple of weeks. Laura was Alan's wife and the two live in the top flat of Pam's three storey town house. According to Alan when he visited to do some work in Pam's bathroom Laura was quite inhibited sexually. He had enjoyed playing some sex games with Pam and Anne, which often involved scat. In fact he had been back a few times since he did the bathroom tiles. The women had got him to work in the nude after initial reluctance and they, of course were nude as they plied him with tea and cakes!

Pam raised the invite to both Alan and Laura which had been mentioned before and finally they were coming for dinner. Pam was doing most of the cooking - she was a decent cook. They wondered what to wear. They were naked at the time, under aprons. Did they stay naked, just wearing aprons, as a shock tactic? They decided against that. So they came to the conclusion that what they would do is put shorts on under the aprons so when it came to 15 minutes before Alan and Laura were due to arrive they went and put the shorts on but they decided to insert butt plugs just in case the shorts did come off. Pam wore a blue one and Anne, the more feminine of the two, wore pink.

So, exactly on six, the door bell rang. Pam's part of the house had a separate external door to Alan and Laura's top flat. Alan and Laura were on the doorstep and Alan did the introductions. Laura was quite petite and pretty and was wearing a knee length sun dress. They presented Pam and Anne with a bottle of red wine and a gorgeous bunch of flowers. Both Pam and Anne expressed their gratitude saying the usual, "oh you shouldn't!" Alan was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Pam offered drinks and a bottle of Prosecco came out of the fridge, where it had been chilling.

Pam's flat had a couple of leather sofas - leather for easy cleaning, of course, as Pam and Anne often did dirty things and had dirty arses! All the seats in the flat just required a wipe over. It obviated the need for towels to sit on, which seemed so naff. So Pam and Anne sat in one sofa and Alan and Laura in the other. Before they sat down Pam asked if Alan and Laura minded if they took their aprons off as both she and Anne had bare breasts.

"That's fine," said Laura. "Alan did warn me that you both spent a lot of time nude and that you might want to get naked. In fact, why don't we all get completely naked?" At this, Laura stood up and took the sun dress off over her head revealing that underneath she was, indeed, completely naked. "Do you have somewhere I can put this?" she asked.

To say that Pam and Anne were gobsmacked would be an understatement, clearly there was more to Laura than Alan had let on. But Pam offered to take Laura's dress and hang it up in her bedroom. She asked Alan if he wanted to undress too and he removed his tee shirt and shorts. Again he was naked underneath. Pam took the clothes to her room and when she returned she too was naked apart from socks and trainers. Anne was stripping off and took her shorts to her room after Pam came back, so as not to leave the guests on their own.

Anne was first to comment. "So are you used to being nude in company, Laura?"

"My parents were naturists before I was born. But that stopped until I was 18, because they didn't think it was appropriate for a child. I heard stories of my Aunty Jean and her outrageous behaviour. Apparently she was very skinny so that even when she stood up her buttocks didn't quite meet. And as she had terrible piles her anus was always quite prominent. She had difficulty keeping it really clean and although she always sat on a towel she left skid marks. A bit disgusting really - she also loved to put her hands on her hips and let out a raucous fart. When I met her she had her clothes on and she behaved perfectly. I think that she just liked to shock on these holidays. I did go on one naturist holiday with my parents just before I went to college. Aunty Jean wasn't there, though. By then she wasn't that well and had just moved into a care home. She's dead now poor thing. "

Both Pam and Anne thought the same thing. That Aunt Jean would probably have fitted right in with them. They wondered if she was into more than farting. That she shaved her intimate areas before it was fashionable would support that.

After they had finished the Prosecco Pam said that she needed to finish preparing the dinner so she put her apron back on. Laura asked if she could use the toilet so she was shown where the bathroom was - where Alan had replaced the tiles. However, she was in the toilet for a while. Eventually, she came to the bathroom door looking very embarrassed. "I can't find any toilet paper," she announced.

"Oh sorry," said Pam, "we usually have a shower after pooping, Laura, but I must confess that occasionally we don't bother till later in the day when we shower before bed. But we do have toilet paper. It's for the clients that I have in my photography business."

"I would prefer not to spend the evening with a shitty arse," replied Laura.

"Of course," said Pam, "we've rather got used to not bothering. It's never caused a problem. All the seats can be wiped down. You don't wipe the dog's or cat's bottom and yet you let them on the furniture."

Pam went to go into the bathroom to get the toilet paper out of the cupboard.

"Do you mind, I need to flush first," said Laura and went back into the bathroom to do just that and spray the air freshener.

Pam had to get down on her knees to get the toilet roll out of the bottom of the cupboard. Of course this revealed her bare arse with the blue butt plug in the centre in pride of place.

"That's cute," said Laura.

"What is?" asked Pam.

"The blue jewel in your arse."

"Oh the butt plug. Yes, I think it looks nice. It covers up my skin tag, which is a bit unsightly, and I think it feels great."

"I have never tried one," said Laura.

"We do have several between us, Anne and I. I could lend you one to try. It will be clean! Now would be a good time. It might surprise Alan - it might turn him on!"

"OK!"

Pam put the toilet roll on the roll holder. But Laura seemed not to notice. She said to Laura to follow her into her bedroom to choose one, which she did, oblivious to the fact that she hadn't actually wiped her arse.

Pam had a drawer full of butt plugs. Small ones, big ones, a devil one, several foxtails of different colours and several jewel ones of different colours. She had an ergonomic Freutoy that attaches to clothing which allows you to be dressed from the front but nude from the back, replacing the string of a G string with the plug.

"Which do you recommend?" she asked Pam. Pam picked out a green one which wasn't too big. "Will you put it in for me, if you don't mind Pam?" asked Laura.

"OK, bend over and part your buttocks, Laura, please?" Laura did that revealing her anus which looked really neat and pretty, unlike her own, but it was a bit shitty. Not much though and the plug would cover most, if not all, of the poop.

"Oh my God, I forgot to wipe my arse. I am really, really, sorry Pam. It must be disgusting for you!" Actually, Pam was quite fascinated and a bit turned on by this supposedly sexually uptight lady bending over for her with a dirty arse waiting to receive a butt plug.

"It looks fine, Laura. The plug will cover up any poop but you can go and wipe if it bothers you." Then she took a risk. "You know I am a lesbian and I have a fetish about licking lady's dirty arseholes clean." She hadn't actually done that much but she does do it with Anne occasionally.

"I have a secret desire to have my arsehole licked, Pam. I have never mentioned it before. Certainly not to Alan. He's a bit prudish."

"Alan - prudish!" thought Pam. "These two need to communicate better about sex."

"Do you want me to lick you clean before I put the plug in?" asked Pam.

At this point Anne from outside the door asked, "what's going on in there - do you want me to finish getting the dinner ready?"

"We'll be a couple of minutes. We have a surprise for you and Alan. Please finish off getting the dinner ready."

At this point Pam knelt down. She had quite a long tongue and was able to stick it out quite a long way. She didn't want to make contact with the inside of Laura's buttocks with her lips which had make up on. Lipstick round Laura's arsehole and shit on her own lips would not be appropriate now. Maybe in the future. She was able to get Laura clean quite quickly. She rather liked the taste of Laura's shit, spicy! She swallowed. There was just one little solid bit. Very gently she slowly inserted the heavily lubed plug, waiting for the sphincter to relax. Laura gave a little gasp as it slipped in.

They both walked back into the kitchen diner where Alan and Anne had placed the dinner on the table and the wine had been poured. They tried to look as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths - or poop in Pam's case. After a sitting down and a toast Pam swilled down the last of Laura's poop with the wine.

"So, what took you so long?" Anne asked, a little pointedly.

"We were looking through my drawer for some special jewelry," said Pam, with a wink. "Do you want to show them Laura?"

Laura flushed and looked very embarrassed.

"Come on," encouraged Anne.

"OK then!" At this Laura stood up, turned round and showed everyone her arse. It was just possible to see the green plug.

"I think we need a better look," said Pam. "Part your butt cheeks."

At this Laura, slightly reluctantly, parted her cheeks briefly giving a clear view of the butt plug. Alan's face was a picture.

"I've never seen you wear one of those before Laura. I thought that you were dead against sex toys and stuff," said Alan.

"Perhaps I'm not after all," said Laura. At that she sat down, slightly gingerly.

Surprisingly not much more was said about the butt plugs during the dinner - everyone was wearing one apart from Alan. The conversation turned to naturism and naturist holidays. Pam and Anne said that they had been giving serious thought to going to a naturist resort in the South of France which was like a small fishing village. They were on the verge of booking after talking about it for a few days.

"That sounds great," said Laura - wriggling in her seat with a slight smirk on her face.

"Why don't you join us," said Pam.

"As you know my Dad's sick and I go and look after him," said Laura. "He's in a care home for respite right now but comes out next Monday. I think it will be about six weeks before he goes in again.

"That was about when we were thinking of going," said Pam. "We can liaise with Alan about an exact date when you know that your Dad will be back in the care home.

So it seemed to be settled that the four would be going on a holiday together at a naturist resort in the South of France. How unexpected. And how very different from their expectations Laura seemed. Alan, on the other hand, seemed quiet and subdued.

After the meal they sat on the sofas. For an after dinner drink and a chat.

"Are you still OK with the plug?" asked Pam. Both she and Anne were used to wearing plugs for a long time - some times all day - but as a newbie Laura was probably getting uncomfortable.

"Do you want it back?"asked Laura.

"No, you can wear it home and keep it as a present if you like," said Pam.

"Thank you," said Laura. She was thinking that she would like to keep it in until after she had had sex with Alan - which was very much on her mind. She was feeling hornier than she had felt for a long time. In fact after about another ten minutes the two of them made their excuses and left - after putting their clothes back on to go outside.

After they had gone Anne said, " well, what did you make of that?"

"Surprising. She's not at all as I imagined her and Alan was so different, so quiet."

"I guess she's in charge. Maybe he misses the signs or perhaps she really is different when they are together. I think we could help them get more relaxed about sex and sensuality - it's obviously there to be brought out."

"Pam and Anne, sex therapists!" said Pam.

"Sort of. Well what were you doing in the bedroom? It took longer than finding a butt plug and putting it in - even in a butt plug virgin like Laura."

"I wouldn't be so sure she was a butt plug virgin, though she said she was. It did go in quite easily. Maybe she dildos her arse. She is alone a lot."

"So if it went in easily what did you spend time doing?"

"You remember she went to the bathroom for a shit and then there was no toilet paper? Well, she got distracted when she saw my butt plug and still had a dirty arse when she went into the bedroom. So when she bent over for me to put the plug in she remembered. And well - I obliged her by cleaning her arse with my tongue."

"You did what? You hardly know her. She could have worms or some stomach infection."

"I've done the same for you. You put a piece of my shit in your arse the first time we met. You're hardly one to talk."

"But we're friends, maybe more than friends, and she is a stranger and maybe a bit weird."

"I think people would think that we are the weird ones Anne. I did actually quite enjoy licking her arsehole. It's really neat and her shit was very spicy."

"Please yourself. I just think it was a bit off Pam. I think as punishment you should lick my buttplug clean and my arsehole." At which Anne pulled her plug out, it had some shit on the tip, and she gave it to Pam to lick clean and then presented her arsehole.

"And Pam, I think I need a little present from you. Can you produce me one?"

Pam pulled out her plug and squatted over one of the dinner plates and pushed out a well formed turd about the size of a walnut.

"I want all of that in my arse," demanded Anne. "Now!"

"Stick your arse in the air Anne and I will get the hole ready with your plug." This they did. Pam then covered her knob of poop with lube. As she was pulling the plug out she asked Anne to try to maintain a gape and this was something that Anne was pretty good at doing. This enabled Pam to pop the poop in. Anne's sphincter contracted and her arse swallowed Pam's brown product. Just at that point the door bell rang.

"Not them," said Anne. But, she went to the door. Pam's fingers were dirty.

It was Laura, just wearing a tee shirt, which didn't fully cover her lower half, but it was dark. "Alan sent me down, he wants to know if you have a plug for him but he was embarrassed to come himself."

"Yes, do you want to have a look through my drawer? Do you have one in mind?" said Pam from the back of the room.

"Yes, I think I know one that I'd like to seen in Alan's arse."

"I just need to dash to the bathroom, you caught me unawares," said Pam. "I'll be with you in a minute perhaps Anne could get you a drink."

Laura declined and pretended not to smell the smell of shit, the shit stained plate on the floor and dirty butt plugs. She made some polite conversation about the holiday in the South of France that they had been talking about and that she and Alan had been talking about it and were very keen. Alan had never been on a naturist holiday but had always wanted to try it.

Pam came out of the bathroom, having washed her hands and took Laura into her bedroom to look through the plug drawer. They chose a plug with a devil tail on it! Pam said that that was one she would like back. She asked Laura if she knew about stimulating Alan's prostate and how sexy that would be for him. Laura said she did know but thanked Pam for her advice.

Soon after that Laura left. Pam and Anne said that they were tired and that they would leave clearing up till the morning. They embraced and kissed each other deep and passionately and went to bed together in Pam's room. Both thinking about the holiday in France and that Alan and Laura would probably be joining them - would this be a dream or a nightmare. We shall see.

Randydoc
Randydoc
22 Followers