All Comments on 'Laura's Cherry Pie'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

I have just beat my meat til it is sore. This is a great fetish and I too have had it. Not just as a fantasy but the real thing and loved it. Will read more of your stories and see if there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please!!!

Hot Damn! That almost sounds like me and the wife. I loved it and please write more for all the nasty freaks like me to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cherry pie

awesome story ! I wish I were that character. The closest I have come is licking and sucking my wife's clit while she was on her period. She couldn't believe she came, while I was eating her pussy during her period. I want to go further and slide my tongue inside her while she is menstruating, just give me and her some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sharing Cherry Pie...

Hotpup...that was a fantastically horny tale of an adventure I would really love to experience myself. It reminded me of the few times I have eaten cherry pie, although in those days I wasn't 'into' golden showers like I am now.

My problem is finding a willing girl.....where are you 'Laura' ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh wow

Talk about hot, that story is what I dream about

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveover 4 years ago
That was one of the nastiest stories I've ever read...

...and I loved it. 5 stars, and favorite story and now, favorite author. What really surprised me the most about this story is that all 5 of the previous comments were not only anonymous, but highly complimentary. You, HotPup are one very talented author. Great Job. It's been quite a while since I've been enslaved to the hot cherry pie, but I still think about it often. Thanx for the reminder of how nice it is to have a bloody twat ground very hard against my face like Laura's.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
+heartbreaking....

Sigh one of my lifelong, unfulfilled desires,,, Fantastic story, well written.... You have me wishing,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Girl n willing. Where to find the willing guys?

AuroradannyAuroradanny7 days ago

wonderful story, very exciting, I also did it with my wife but we still have work to do, I want to penetrate it with all my tongue. congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!