All Comments on 'Laura's Choice Ch. 02'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

with this story I like your story had feeling was going to buy another wish very much he didn't do that now I hope she fights for her life I love your writing just not sure if for me I've been type ok with a alittle shareing but not into having more the one slave per master butdo please update

FromTxFromTxabout 6 years ago
Well that was a cliffhanger

hope you update soon. And that Laura and her new slave sister escape. I wasn’t sure where you are going with it but I am curious.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 6 years ago
I Loved It

An outstanding noncon story that could go in a number of different directions. Laura's Stockholm Syndrome/Submission (And the two are closer together than many readers will be comfortable with) is convincing, scary, and hot. It's nonconsent shading towards induced consent or manufactured consent. I hope we see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please Don't Make Her Go Bi Like All the Other Stories.

I get so disappointed when they force the girl on girl stuff just for the guys' entertainment. Why does that turn guys on when guy on guy stuff freaks them out? I just don't get it. Why don't men find that a waste of talent?

cerrotorrecerrotorrealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Hadn't planned on Laura getting intimate with the new girl

RE: anonymous comment on Laura going bi. It wasn't in my thinking for them. I did envision them possibly becoming good friends and in a future possibly without Xavier and with a lot of shared experiences they might live together platonically (or maybe not). I do have a direction but sometimes the story unfolds in ways that surprise even myself. Isn't that the fun of writing these stories?

cerrotorrecerrotorrealmost 6 years agoAuthor
ps. Anon - Thanks for your comment btw ...

I value all input even if some hurt somewhat ....

melsdadmelsdadover 3 years ago
A most engaging story so far

Your writing is different as it's written from the perspective of the slave, but has a holding power far better than anything similar which I have read, I look forward to each contribution, thank you for the time and effort you have put into this, I do hope my feedback encourages you to continue.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Horrible story, wonderfully narrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
626 Followers
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES