All Comments on 'Laura's Choice Ch. 05'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So...

Xavier's dick is so magical he doesn't even have to fuck Ana with it

I liked Ana's character until you had her do a complete turn around here. She's terrified of being raped until Xavier shows her his dick, and now she's okay with it?

It was bad enough Laura was so wishy-washy, but you've ruined Ana's character now.

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 5 years agoAuthor
Arie's character

Sorry to disappoint anonymous for the way the Arie character is unfolding. How many ways would a scared 18yr old react to a situation like this and to a man like Xavier? Her actions and self preservation instincts would fit into the spectrum I believe. But the story isn't over.

Thanks for the comment in any event. A bit harsh, but I appreciate the feed back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aren't Guys Lucky?

They have Magic Dicks! Poor little slave girls just can't resist those Magic Dicks!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Laura's Reaction Reasonable

I find Laura's reaction perfectly reasonable considering Arie's behavior the night before. If someone I've been trying to help calls me nasty names when I'm at my most vulnerable, I'd be a heck of a lot more than just miffed. It's so not fair to Laura, when she's been trying so hard to protect Arie. I think Arie deserves to get taken brutally the same way Laura was raped of her virginity, except no one truly deserves that.

Meadowlark0312Meadowlark0312over 5 years ago
Love the new chapter

I’m enjoying the character development beteeen Arie and Laura. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Xavier: Hey, I am responsible for the loss of your freedom and dignity because my first slave was feeling a little lonely. I'll treat you as less than human and beat you whenever I feel like it. I'll feed you just enough so you don't starve, and won't let you wear clothes most of the time. Do you want to touch my dick? I'm going to rape you with it.

Arie: Ok, okay!

melsdadmelsdadover 3 years ago
My comments are always those of someone who is enjoying your writing and story

I have absolutely no negative comments to make, your story is so gripping, I can't stop reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES