All Comments on 'Laura's Gift'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tru2blu4uTru2blu4ualmost 10 years ago
Horny

Sexy horny wife that needs cock constantly damn.......

Bev59Bev59almost 10 years ago
Love this one

Very excellent, love this story and can't wait for follow-up. I've been married for 30 years and have gone the intimate photo route for my husband Danny, and his friends, three times. The experiences definitely keep him interested. Great job xoxo bev

RubthedubRubthedubalmost 10 years ago
Quality

Good story & very well written. Hope there's more to follow & Laura needs to experience anal & DP

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
Well so much for hubbys gift

Now he gets STD's and a whore for a 25th. WOW

cjbittxcjbittxalmost 10 years ago
negative comments

people visit this site to read erotic stories and some even like the section this is under. what amazes me is that there always seems to be one person who is negative. last time I checked this isn't a site about morality - in other words, if you don't like the topic, don't read the story

jezzazjezzazalmost 10 years ago
I truly don't get this?

This is a celebration of almost the ultimate betrayal.

The husband, who _deserves_ her respect, and to begin with, had it, is disrespected and ignored and marginalized, and he has zero say in it or is even aware of it.

What kind of wife goes out to give her husband a great gift and then turns it into a sordid little fuck fest of her own, ignoring the entire reason she is there in the first place?

Once he's out of sight, he's out of mind and it's All Right By Her she gets fucked by someone else, and no sense of guilt.

Wow. What a great woman she is. Someone is SURE lucky to have her, aren't they?

Look, I'm sure hubby has his faults, or she wouldn't be trying to reinvigorate her marriage, but suddenly deciding to fuck the photographer is not the answer. It just makes her look like a cheap slut, and nothing more. Her marriage doesn't matter, the reason she went there doesn't matter, but hey, slaking her lust at the expense of her hubby, that's cool!

*sigh*.

Well, at least it's decently written, which is something. The sex is pretty well written, but the characters and situation's are pretty repugnant, that's for sure.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Where Was The Gift ! ?

I agree with cjbittx in that people visit the site to read erotic stories as it is not about the morals.

Now the problem is some authors are really good at writing stories just the subject matter or theme is not a morally good one. Foe example cuckolding, IMO the worse thing a wife can inflict on her husband. Not my cup of tea, however some of the authors who write stories on this theme do it very well. I hope that one day they will put their very good talent in to another theme / subject matter other than cuckolding.

This story Laura seems to have discovered a dark passion for extra cock, well and pussy because her husband is not interested in her any more. From reading between the lines see seems an insure wife and craves attention. Perhaps the husband has just had enough of living with three people, Myself, me and I wife ! ! !

So to fully under the actions of the wife there really needed to be some character developed and back ground text on the husband.

The last thing that should have been in the story which I thought was the theme o f the story in the title, Laura’s Gift, well what was it as she did not give any thing to her husband only her body to other people !

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 9 years ago
A clever turn

What started as a gift for her husband became a gift for herself. If that was the author's intent, well done.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
So not a gift

But a cheating who're. Good story title to con somebody.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 4 years ago
sweet

quite a nice tale. It had all the ingredients to make an interesting, stroke type story. Could have expanded the yarn in a number of areas, but, nevertheless short and sweet, must read more of this authors work. I gave it a four.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jamal always needs a lot of help with his cheap white whores.

BurnleyladBurnleylad3 months ago

Brilliant story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...