Laura's Gunge Time Return

Story Info
A week later, Laura returns to Gunge Time.
2.8k words
4.67
3.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Saturday morning arrived, Laura had just about managed to get rid of the mushroom soup and nacho cheese smell that felt like it was clinging to her. Part of her wondered whether it actually was, or just in her head. Either way, she still added an extra spray of perfume before heading out to brunch with her girl friends.

The brunch was pretty much like their brunches always were. Over excitement about mimosas, indecision about ordering, and gossip. They'd just gotten past what so and so's ex had been arrested for when Fliss piped up, "Remember that weird event they had at Funk's last time we were there?"

Laura looked up from the scrambled eggs she was picking at. "So you know how they covered that girl in the colored goo thing...You'll never guess what I heard happened there two nights ago."

Her blood ran cold realizing what her friend was about to say.

"Well, I had to ask my ex's friend, to ask his cousin what the fuck that event was... Also the cousin is hot and...you know!" Laura was mentally begging her friend to get to the point of the story, so she knew how mortified to feel. "Anyway, the cousin said it's a kink or something they are trying to capitalize on. It's just colored thickened water apparently...so not that gross I guess."

"Fliss is this going somewhere?" A friend interjected, "I didn't need to know about another weird kink I have to screen potential dates don't have. What happened Thursday?"

"I was getting to it. Basically, they had this new girl who'd never done anything like this before, most of the performers are whores of some kind. Anyway, this regular girl off the street looking for some cash, rather than doing what we saw, they covered her in this savory mix of soup and cheese that was being thrown out from the bar next door. The fucking freaks who paid to get in there loved it, and the poor bitch desperate enough to take part ended up fucking dancing around and despite the humiliation."

Laura tried to catch Fliss' eye to work out if she knew that girl was her, and whether this whole topic was a bitchy attack. Fliss however was busy savoring the silence induced by only the highest-grade gossip. It seemed like this was just gossip, and Laura's connection was not part of the story. She tried to steady her breathing, calm her nerves, and take a sip of water. Somehow, she inhaled rather than drank the water, leading her to cough it everywhere in a completely undignified manner.

"You good Laura?" The girl sat next to her asked.

Laura nodded as she tried to regain the powers of speech. "Yeah...Yeah...Just the thought of getting covered in that stuff made me gag. It's so gross... I think... I think I need to go to the bathroom."

Once safely latched inside a bathroom stall Laura tried to regain her composure. It was just gossip. No one knew it was her. It was a one-time thing, and only because she really needed the money. She lifted her skirt up and pulled her modest cotton panties down to sit on the fixture. In her underwear, she spotted a small wet patch and instinctively touched herself to investigate its source. Even with just a purely curious touch, the feeling of her fingers against her pussy made her gasp and really hope the bathroom was empty.

She couldn't recall being this wet. Why was she this wet? Her mind drifted back to Thursday night. The anticipation, the crowd. The shock of the savory gunge. The feeling of it on her skin and in her hair. The smell. The roar of the crowd. That joyous moment of liberation when she spontaneously danced. The humiliation... All those people How gross it was!

The moan escaping her lips brought her back into the bathroom with the realization she'd been playing with her clit through that entire flashback. It felt too good to stop now, so she clasped her hand over her mouth to stifle the moans and returned to her thoughts. This time thinking back to the table with her friends. Imagining the worst-case scenario in her mind. That Fliss had instead said " and the poor bitch desperate enough to take part was Laura!" She pictured the horrified looks on her friends' faces, and imagined her utter humiliation. Oh yes... she would squirm inwards, and glow so red and... and...Laura clasped her second hand over her mouth to stifle a scream of pleasure as she came hard. She felt herself convulse with each wave, momentarily feeling so much shame for masturbating in a restaurant bathroom. That thought and the cold porcelain of the toilet hitting her clit as she slipped forward set off another wave.

...

She blamed a coughing fit for her red face when she returned to the table to pay her share of the bill and headed home. For the rest of the weekend, she tried to ignore what had happened at brunch and any memories of Gunge Time. As far as she was prepared to acknowledge, both were one-time things that soon would be as fuzzy as a half-remembered dream. There was temptation however... temptation to remember, temptation to learn more. But her resolve stood the test... Until her phone rang mid-way through Monday morning.

"Hello, this is Laura." She answered hoping for a response to one of the job applications she'd put out.

"Hey Laura, It's Alice from Gunge Time." The rational part of her brain told her to hang up the phone but there was also an unexplored feeling that kept her on the line. "I'm just ringing to see if you are interested in coming back on Thursday?"

Laura was disappointed to hear her voice begin to make excuses. "Oh, umm yeah thanks for reaching out but I'm not sure I'm available Thursday and It was sort of a one time thing for me."

There was a pause on the other end of the line before a slightly confused Alice responded, "Okay...oh... I thought after you wanted to go again last Thursday that...well never mind." Alice sighed down the phone, "that kind of makes my next question a bit awkward...umm...Some people have been talking online about your...umm...appearance with us last Thursday. Actually, it's been praised a lot...and people who weren't there want to see it. We have a video... We show replays on the screens... Could we put something together and sell it? You'd get royalties."

The rational part of Laura's brain shut down, and her breathing deepened. People were talking about her experience. They wanted to watch it...That was actually quite hot... her hand slid inside her underwear. "You want to sell a video of me getting covered in Mushroom soup and Nacho cheese?" It wasn't really a question, more like dirty talk to herself while her fingers were busy. Alice didn't get a chance to respond before Laura's clit forced her mouth to say, "Yes...Sell it"

"Really? We need you to sign a release...I can email it to you?"

"No! No need, I'll come Thursday", she dropped the phone to stifle a moan, before quickly putting it on speaker to hear Alice's response.

"Wait, so I can put you down for gunge on Thursday?"

"MMMMhmmm...Yeah", she tried the best she could to steady her voice "Yes... You can gunge me Thursday!" She slammed the mute microphone button because the words she just said had sent her quickly over the edge. Alice didn't hear her scream in pleasure while she concluded the call.

...

That Thursday Laura found herself at the back of Funky Nights again, a week after being publicly humiliated to sign a piece of paper that would enable a wider audience to witness her humiliation and to do it all over again. This time she had spent some time curling her usually modest straight hair and using her limited make-up to make an effort. Again, she was first there but this time she knew what to do and met Alice inside.

"Did you want to see the video...before signing the release?" Laura shook her head, knowing that the footage would either get her flustered or disgust her into regretting the whole thing.

The paperwork signed Laura went to change. She noticed most of the girls from last week weren't present...In fact there were very few girls at all. Just Laura, Pat making a reappearance, and another girl who'd not gone on stage until after Laura had left the week before. With less competition Laura had her pick of the uniforms and deliberately went with a shirt too small for her, and remembered the no-bra, no-shoes advice from the week previous.

"Didn't expect to see you back," Pat clapped her on the back. "In fact, you're the reason we are quiet tonight... Apparently no one fancied taking their chances with the concoction you got last week. Claire's only here because she got paid up front and a signed guarantee it would be only gunge."

"What about you?" Laura inquired.

Pat chuckled, "my husband...he loves this stuff, so I do it for him. Well, him and the cash. I actually got a bit jealous of you after he wouldn't shut up about your showing!" Laura blushed but was interrupted before she could respond by Alice walking into the room in the same uniform as the rest of them. The week before she'd been dressed in a clubbing dress.

"Here is the schedule... It's going to be Laura up first. Then Pat, then Claire..." She sighed, "Then me, and then same again."

Show time came quickly. Standing behind the curtain it was clear Alice wasn't her usual self.

"I'm glad you are willing to do this again... Without you we'd be fucked. I'm not supposed to be doing this. I can't believe I'm fucking doing this. You know what to do, wait for my signal." Alice sighed then clicked her fingers and changed demeanor back into her persona from the week before stepping through the curtain for a huge cheer. "Welcome welcome welcome to GUNGE TIME! I think it's fair to say Thursdays are the best nights here at Funky Nights, because we are the only place you can come to drink, dance and d...d...d...WATCH GIRLS GET GUNGED. You might notice I'm in our gunge time participants outfit... You could be too. Any of you ladies feeling brave enough could earn $150 for 5 minutes work...well and being covered in Gunge." Alice paused on stage to take a breath and wait for some non-existent volunteers to present themselves.

To break the Ice, she launched back into her breathless hype voice, "Who was here last week?" A cheer arose and swelled after the next question, "And who remembers poor Laura, who we were very mean to?" Alice let the enthusiasm at the mention of Laura's name subside before causing it to redouble by announcing, "Well you'll never believe who we convinced to come back... Ladies and Gentlemen...Laura!"

Taking her cue Laura pushed through the curtain and into a wall of noise with a rush of excitement. Never in her life had she felt this overwhelmed by support, or even this seen. She'd spent the last few days imagining walking out to get gunged for a second time. In her head she strode confidently across the stage or danced around a bit. But right now, she just blushed and gave an awkward wave as she tried to remember how to walk. In front of the gunge tank Alice grabbed her hand and lifted them up like Laura had just won a boxing match.

Into the microphone Alice continued, "For anyone who missed last week... First off, what was so important?!? Secondly...Laura here was the first gunge virginity we've taken live on stage here at Gunge Time. Most of our girls have some experience or helped us test the show. But Laura volunteered... A sweet girl who had no clue what was in store for her. You see... We were talking to the chefs at the bar next door before the show last week. They were about to throw away perfectly good nacho cheese and mushroom soup because it was expired! We couldn't have that so mixed it up for our gunge tank. And who better to dump it over than Laura here".

Hearing her back story explained and the crowd's reaction brought a strange kind of embarrassment over Laura. She blushed and ran her hands through her hair. They were laughing at her expense...because she'd been pranked almost. But this embarrassment was strange because it didn't feel all bad. Her stomach felt excited, and her brain was high on the emotion.

"Well, our nasty treatment of poor Laura caused quite a stir on social media...So many people were disappointed they didn't get to see it...But we fiiilllmmmmmeddd it! and if you head to Gungetime.com right now... You can buy the video. And if the chance to relive Laura's debut wasn't enough...I made a bet with Dave who helps organize these events. I bet we wouldn't sell 5 videos in the first 5 minutes...and I agreed to go in the Gunge tank if I'm wrong.... You didn't think I was dressed like this for nothing did you? So Dave, when is the video going live?"

A disembodied male voice boomed through the speakers. "Thirty seconds ago. I'm going to play this sound for every video sale." The crowd was tense as they heard a cash register sound effect play. Laura felt like a spectator on the stage as the anticipation built. Alice's face was blank... Later on she would admit she knew they had 6 pre-sales already lined up so her gunging was a foregone conclusion. Still, over the next thirty seconds the crowd noise built as the cash register effect rang out once, twice, three times, four times, and then finally five times followed by a klaxon and the lights in the club strobing.

Alice was now squatted on the stage with her head in her hands. "Ahhh...NO!" she screamed, jumping back to her feet. "That sound means I'm getting gunged!", She exaggerated a sad face before saying in a serious voice, "You have no idea how much I hate being gunged. A chant of "GUNGE GUNGE GUNGE"started in the audience.

Alice regained some composure and teased the chanting crowd, "oh no no no! You're going to have to wait to see me sit in there...otherwise who would pull the chain to gunge the other 3 young ladies we have tonight? Oh and hopefully if I wait we will run out of gunge."

"No we won't!" Responded the disembodied voice of Dave again.

After the crowd-warming theatrics of Alice's bet Laura found herself guided back to the Gunge tank. She took her seat, as Alice screamed "ARE YOU READY FOR OUR FIRST GUNGING!".

For the first time it occurred to Laura that she had no idea if she was in for a repeat of the savory humiliation or would get the regular gunge. Before she could think any more about it, Alice shoved the microphone into her face, "I have to know Laura...after what we covered you in last week...what brought you back?"

"I... I don't know!" Laura nervously giggled. She didn't have time to be confused why the crowd loved that response so much as Alice pulled the chain to release a torrent of green that hit her head and splattered over her. The cheese and soup blend had been a slow heavy pour that had slowly engulfed her head. This green gunge felt more like a cold shower that covered her in runny goo. Initially while her hair got coated, the gunge sprayed out over her barefeet before as the tank above her emptied, the radius of the gunge decreased covering her completely before the final dregs obscured her vision and coated her head.

Although her previous gunge experience had smelt and been grosser, the cold shock and total coverage left her stunned for a moment. Slicking her hair back she could feel how slimy she was, and could finally see how her entire body was green. She shivered and felt disgusting for a moment before the door was opened and the sound of the crowd brought her out of the feeling. They loved it. She stood up, slipping slightly and felt the T-shirt now heavy and clinging to her skin. Her breasts outlined with her nipples poking through. She stepped out and gave a slippery twirl to the adoring crowd. A smile was beaming from her lips as she heard a wolf whistle from the crowd. It dawned on her then. Despite everything she was covered in...She actually felt sexy in that moment.