All Comments on 'Laura's Meeting'

by PleasureTorture

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Explicitly erotic. Well written description of the feelings of Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great BUT ......

This was getting really hot untill I discovered she wasn't natural 'down there'. I do wish this craze for shaving 'that place' would hurry up and GET LOST and let's get back to sexy women who actually LOOK naked with the dark triangle when they are naked, and don't look like little girls of about 8, or look like they're wearing skin coloured panties. Trimmed I expect, but not …… not that! Yuuuuk!

I was also put off by the pert ass. A pert ass means a small ass doesn't it? Men have small asses. Women have big asses. Surely the feminine curves of a woman mean that their child bearing hips result in a bigger ass. That is a woman's shape, just as their breasts are bigger than ours.

Love the fact that she still had her underware on to start with, shame he didn't get her to visibly wet them first (or did he?). Would have preferred them to have been white, but a near white blue is still sexy. Anyway, I will carry on reading and try to ignore the pert ass and that shaven nonesense - R

solepleasingsolepleasingover 2 years ago

This would be great to continue onto breaking her will slowly and turning her into an addict.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Awesome story! Especially the little twist at the end? To die for!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPleasureTorture@PleasureTorture
I used to be write under the name RandyMcMuffin, but now everything can remain under this title (with PleasureTorture being my website name too). The slow relentless tease of orgasm denial and the merciless torment of forced orgasms… exploring such limits of sexual pleasure i...