Laura's Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" she cried out to him, but to no avail, as she climaxed, wailing in ecstasy and agony.

"Stop! Stop! FUCKING STOP," her screams went unheard, the vibrator mercilessly tormenting her swollen throbbing clit like a live wire. Laura's jaw clenched while her knees buckled and gave way, but she couldn't even be granted such a mercy as the restraints caught her. The vibrator pressed mercilessly against her tenderness, clitoris ablaze. Her very existence seemed to boil down to that throbbing little nub, abused so cruelly. Even words were too much for her mind to comprehend, her mouth hung open but barely able to scream or speak. No longer could her body seem to contain the feeling of an impending orgasm, as each climax seemed to mesh together; her vaginal muscles were in a constant state of contraction. juices seeped from that red little slit and sprayed from the vibrations.

No longer was this an enjoyable fantasy: it was pure torture. Drool dribbled from her mouth, her body like a puddle in his arms. Limp and broken she hung, twitching, sucking ragged breath. Tears ran down her face though the countless orgasms never ceased for a moment. It was too much for her to handle, for any woman to handle.

Her body was an inferno, her clitoris felt like it was ten times its normal size. Laura was a quivering mess of intensity. Through watery eyes she made out her mirror self staring back at her like a stranger to take pity on, watching her body convulse over and over while her limbs were ready to pull themselves from their sockets in strain against the torture. She couldn't even shake her head for mercy anymore, her ravaged pussy would surely explode.

From beginning to end, Laura came, and came, and came.

Finally, he knew that she was done; he always knew when they had truly had enough. He let her hang, like a doll, his orgasm doll; soon he would tend to and comfort her, but for now he'd let her simply bask in the surges of the afterglow. Laura's swollen red pussy was sopping wet and sore, trickles of her juices soaked the floor. It would take a while before she was in any state to stand on her own. She was a jelly, both her body and mind completely spent.

She simply hung, shattered as her captor left the room, pleased his victim had coped as he'd wanted. The only sounds in the room were from her deep hoarse breaths. She wanted to cradle her poor abused pussy... and later, dream about the experience she would never ever forget. The first thing she'd do when she returned home would be to send him another message, thanking him for responding to her request; he followed every single instruction just as she had hoped. She was thankful she had emailed him after all.

The End

12