Two Cocks, One Cunt

Story Info
My first threesome.
1.5k words
4.43
22k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely based on facts...I didn't even change the names... I hope you enjoy it.

This story contains MF, MFM...and a hint of cuck...

It's a short story...

******

Before John and I got married, we did some experimenting in sex. Although I was very conservative, he convinced me to enjoy myself when it came to sex.

It was with him and our friends that I fucked another man in his presence and I never looked back.

There was a time that I refused to do some things including a threesome but after numerous discussions, I told him I would try it if the situation arose, which put a smile on his face.

Anyway, while John was living in Florida he invited me down for a weekend and I readily accepted. After I arrived, he told me that we would be spending the weekend at his friend's place about a couple of hours away in the hills. On the way over there he told me about his friend, Robert. He said they met at a nudist resort and that he was nice guy and pretty well hung and that he thought this was a good time for me to do a threesome.

I gave him a smirk and told him I would try it for him. On the way over be told me to remove my bra and slip out of my panties. I looked at him like he was crazy and said, "Why on earth would I do that?"

He replied, "I told Robert that you are a nudist and I figured that you could surprise him by showing up at his door naked."

I replied, "John, you are sick but I'll do it. It might be fun."

He said, "Ok. When we get there, you undress and ring his doorbell. I'll wait on the side, out of sight. Introduce yourself, then I'll pop in."

We finally arrived and I pulled into the driveway. We got out and I undressed and John his. I went to the door and rang the bell. In a couple of minutes the door opened. I smiled and told him who I was and he had a big grin on his face as well as his cock getting erect. He asked me where John was and then John popped into view, laughing and smiling. I looked at him and he was now naked too. Then we went inside the house.

John formally introduced me to Robert and then we went outside to his back to lounge around and take the sun.

We chatted for quite awhile until it was dinner time then we went inside to get ready to go out for dinner. Robert took us to a nice cozy little restaurant where the food was surprising good. We finally left and went back to Robert's place.

I guess I was the first one to undress and the guys followed. Robert led us to his hot tub and I wound up between them. It wasn't long before activity picked up. As we were chatting, John kissed me then his hands were on one of my tits. Taking his cue, Robert's hand had a handful of my other tit and was soon sucking my nipple. In seconds my nipples were erect and jutting out almost to the point of hurting, but a good hurting.

It was then that Robert started kissing me and feeling me up.I remember looking back at John and he gave me a smile and a nod of approval. I smiled back and went back to pleasing Robert. Robert's cock was rock hard and I eased myself around and slipped my cunt over his cock and with his help, his cock slipped in my cunt. I moved my body up and down on his cock and it wasn't long before he filled my cunt with his cum. We rested awhile then got out and headed into Robert's living room.

We all got on the floor and I was in the middle of them. God, their hands were all over and in me. I never thought sex with two guys would be so fucking amazing.

When one had his cock in my cunt, I was sucking another cock...then they would change positions.

At one point, John told me to get on all fours and with some encouragement, he had his cock in my ass as I was sucking Robert's cock. A few minutes later they switched positions and continued fucking my ass. By this time John was shooting his cum in my mouth as I felt Robert's cum filling my ass. We all were spent by this time and we had to rest.

Our sexual enjoyment continued throughout the night. However, as we finished the threesome, Robert asked John and me if I could spend the rest of the night in his bed. I looked at John who told me I could and I went with Robert to be his for the rest of the night, one on one.

John was the first to wake up in the morning. I was still in bed with Robert as he was waking up. He wasted no time in continuing where he left off last night. He had his cock deep inside me and wsx fucking me when I saw John looking in and watching us with a smile on his face. A few more thrusts by Robert and he pulled out his cock and sprayed my tits with his cum. A short time later we got out of bed and joined John, Robert's cum drying on my tits.

We had breakfast and then we all went back to Robert's bed. Dried cum still on me, I got in the middle of the two men. They didn't waste any time with me. One minute I had Robert's cock in my cunt, then it was John's then they switched on me as I sucked one cock then the other. After awhile I didn't know whose cock was in me or whose I was sucking but I didn't care. I just loved what was happening to me.

For the whole day we just had sex. John took a lot of pictures and video of the three of us as a remembrance.

I felt like a whore when I was fucking Robert without John but I couldn't stop fucking. I was enjoying him too much.

We did manage to go out for dinner and over our meal Robert asked if we could stay one more night. I looked at John and he smiled and said, "I see no reason why we can't unless Luisa doesn't want to." I looked at them and had a big smile on my face and said, "If I can change my flight to the day after tomorrow, I will gladly stay."

As soon as we got back to Robert's, I called the airline and made arrangements to change my flight. As soon as I was off the phone and found Robert and John in the hot tub. I got in between them, gave each one a big kiss, tongue and all and said, "No need to rush, I changed my flight to the day after tomorrow. Now, let's enjoy."

I started playing with their cocks which were nice and hard and I moved my cunt over John's cock and slipped it in my cunt and started riding him until he shot his cum in my cunt. When I got up, his cum dropped into the hot tub. Robert and I got out and he took me to his bed. John joined us, cum still oozing out his cock.

They wasted no time in double teaming me. It was also the first time I had John's cock in my cunt and Robert had his cock in my ass. It felt amazing as they both fucked my holes and eventually cumming in both my holes.

I can't explain the feeling I had as they roamed their hands all over my body. Having each guy sucking on my nipples at the same time was indescribable. I didn't want it to stop. I knew then that I was hooked on MFM threesomes.

I can't even remember what they did to me throughout the night. All I know is that in the morning I had dried cum all over me, including my hair.

The one thing that I really loved was taking a shower with both my lovers who lathered me all up and to show my appreciation, I got on my knees as the water cascaded over my shoulders as I gave them each a blow job, swallowing every drop of their cum.

After breakfast we spent some time in Robert's bed then afterwards we had to get ready to leave.

We said our goodbyes and left. As we were driving away, John asked me about my first threesome. I told him it was incredible and thanked him for the experience. He smiled and told me he was glad I enjoyed it. Then I asked him when we were going back. He laughed and softly said to me, "I think I created a whore and I'm glad I did.