Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

"Oh God Mark!"

"Where?"

"My, oh God, my pussy. Do my pussy first then you can have any hole you want but do my pussy first. Please, I want that so badly."

I did exactly as I promised her and sank myself into her with one thrust. In the ten months that I had known her I had never seen her this excited. She met me thrust for thrust, lifting her hips and grinding against me at every turn. Her eyes were closed, and her head kept twisting back and forth on the pillow. She begged me to fuck her and when I came inside her she moaned deeply and collapsed onto the bed.

When I came I rolled off her and walked to a chair; moving it to the side of the bed I sat down and began to describe all the times we had been together and my reactions to her ability to turn me on. Occasionally I would reach out and pull on her nipples or run my hand down the inside of her thighs. Once, I slipped a finger inside her then moved it to her lips for her to lick it clean. I finally began to get hard and as I did I reached out and pinching her clit stud I pulled on it gently until she gasped and lifted her hips off the mattress.

"Where Lauren?"

"Just give it to me again."

"Where?"

"Untie me so I can give you a blowjob."

"No. Where?"

"Please untie me. It is killing me not being able to touch you."

"No. Where?"

"God! My ass. Do my ass next Mark."

The rest of the night was just as memorable. After I untied her Lauren immediately snuggled up against me with her head on my chest.

"Regrets?" she asked softly.

"About this? You? Us? Hell no!" I replied sharply. "I would do it again tomorrow."

"All of it?"

"From the first kiss to the last one Lauren. You are an incredible lady. You're a great lover and an awesome mother to your children. You are intelligent, witty, sexy, fun and beautiful. A man would have to be insane to walk away from any opportunity to be with you."

She lay there silently and when she lifted her head to look at me I saw tears on her cheeks. She moved up the bed and raised up over me. Looking down at me with her soft green eyes glittering with tears she lowered her head and kissed me softly. As she pulled back she simply said, "Thank you Mark. I needed to hear that."

Then she dropped her head to my shoulder, snuggled deeply against my body and drifted off to sleep. I lay there as her breathing evened out and thought to myself that I had been honest with her. I would have had to have been an idiot to walk away from this opportunity. Then I wondered how much longer I would have before she dumped of me.

It turns out that we had three more weeks. One day in early May, Lauren called and told me that she had decided to begin dating again. Even though I knew it was coming I was still devastated. Lauren had become more and more distant since we had gotten back from the Virgin Islands. Our conversations were shorter, and the phone calls and texting sessions were drifting further and further apart.

"Mark, you got through to me when no other man could have. I owe you for that. You were the one who gave me the self-confidence to do this."

"Gee. Thanks."

"Please Mark, don't make this any more difficult than it has to be."

"Yeah, whatever. What do you want me to say to you Lauren? Good luck? Have fun fucking my replacement?"

"I'm hanging up Mark. I don't want this to turn into a shouting match that we will both regret later."

"Okay. Whatever." I mumbled into the phone.

"Goodbye Mark. I love you." she said softly.

"Yeah." I said, hanging up. Looking at the dark screen of my phone I whispered, "I love you too, Lauren."

The few weeks I spent at home that summer was awkward, especially when Jennifer would mention that she was babysitting for Lauren that evening. I would see her daily and the only time she was at the pool now was when her boys were home. Even then she wasn't wearing a bikini, she was either in a one piece or shorts and a top of some sort. That was when I knew it was over and honestly, I couldn't wait to get back to school to start summer drills.

On the evening of August 20th, I got the news I had been waiting to hear and had worked so hard for. I had made the team as a walk-on player and I would be starting as one of the outside linebackers. I was thrilled beyond belief and immediately grabbed my phone to call Dad and give him the news. His phone went straight to voicemail, so I called Jennifer to find out what was going on.

"What are you up to Jen?" I asked when she answered.

"I'm babysitting."

"Where is dad?"

"On a date, if you can believe that."

"Really? A date? With who?"

"Aren't you listening Dumbass? I'm babysitting." She said angrily.

"Really?"

"Yes, really, he is out with your old girlfriend." Then she with pure snark she added, "Pun intended."

"I haven't seen her since May." Then I immediately kicked myself for admitting it to Jennifer but honestly, I was so shocked that I didn't care that it had slipped out.

"I know, and I wish every night that I hadn't seen you and her on New Year's Eve. You know when she was tied to her bed and you were fucking her in the ass!" she spat out with her voice rising to almost a shriek.

"You saw that? How?" I asked, both shocked and mortified.

"My date was a bust, so I went up to your room to see if you were still home, but you weren't there. I happened to glance out the window and saw a movement in her bedroom. Then I got treated to the sight of my brother fucking the neighborhood slut!"

"Jen, that is messed up."

"No shit big brother, you know what else is messed up? Realizing that I wasn't watching you two go at it for the first time. When did you start fucking her? Huh? Was she still married to Ken?"

"Yes." I replied honestly.

"You were banging a married woman in the ass and you say I'm fucked up for calling you on it? Jesus! That is rich!" She sounded almost hysterical as she said it.

I was going to try and defend my actions, but I stopped because I realized she was right. Never argue with family, they know which buttons to push. Then, in anger, she said something that caused my blood to run cold.

"I mean Holy shit Mark, that bitch has fucked both of the men in this house in the same year! She is one up on Mom!"

"Okay Jennifer, that crossed a line! Do not drag our mother's memory into this! Ever! Do you understand me?"

"Why? Are you going to punish me by tying me to my bed and busting a nut in my ass too? You know what? Never mind, I know the answer to that! Women my age are too young for you to fuck!"

"Goodnight Jen. Call me when you have calmed down."

I hung up on her at that point and sat there stunned at what she had told me. Lauren was dating my dad? I slammed my playbook shut and went for a walk.

Later that night as I lay in bed looking at the pictures and videos I had taken of Lauren, I reached a decision that affected the rest of my life. I slowly and deliberately began deleting each one after I looked at it. It had been over three months since she had told me that it was over between us and I finally realized that she wasn't coming back. I could get by with memories but having these on my phone would only make me wish for something and someone that I would never have again.

By the time I was done there were over two hundred pictures and thirty videos in my Deleted Pictures file and one left on my phone. Maybe I got sentimental or maybe there was a part of me left that had some hope that Lauren might change her mind and give me another shot someday. I made that one my Lock Screen then I hit the Delete All button.

Jennifer didn't call. Instead when I walked into the lobby of my dorm after practice on Monday she was sitting in a chair waiting on me. I walked over to her and sat down, then I looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"I'm sorry." she said quietly.

"It's okay. I deserved most of it." I replied.

"No, you didn't. Can we go to your room and talk? Privately?"

"Sure, thing Sis."

A couple of the other players gave me knowing looks as I walked down the hallway with Jennifer following me, so I stopped and introduced them to her. Once they found out that she was my sister their demeanor changed entirely, and they took an immediate interest in the attractive, leggy blonde in their presence. I kind of smiled as Jennifer came into her own in the hallway and walked away from the encounter with our starting quarterback's phone number.

"Are you really going to call him?" I asked as she sat down on my bed.

"Hello!" she snorted, "I don't chase football players, they chase me. I may have to walk instead of run for that one though. He is kinda hot." she replied smiling sweetly at me.

"Somethings never change huh Jen?"

"Nope." She said still smiling at me.

"So?" I asked sitting down at my desk.

"So, I'm sorry. Seriously, I really am. This whole situation sucks, and I don't know how to handle it. I know it must be getting to you too."

"Yeah, it is. I mean if Dad ever finds out, it would crush him."

"Why is she doing this? Seriously, Mom liked her. She said Lauren was a good role model for me to follow." she said looking down at the floor.

"Well, she is intelligent, strong willed, independent and educated. You could do a lot worse for a role model in those aspects."

"She also banged my older brother and is currently banging our father." Reaching up she began to unbutton her blouse and added, "Should I use her as a role model and fuck you while I'm here? Or should I go after Daddy when I get home?"

"Neither." I said, taking her hand away from her now half open blouse, "Jennifer, you need to understand something about me and Lauren."

"What?" Jennifer asked as she began rebuttoning her blouse.

"I have slept with her, several times in fact. We split up in May and I haven't seen, touched or talked to her since. If she has moved on, she has moved on. The only weird part for me is that she moved from me to Dad, but honestly, they have more in common than she and I ever did. I wasn't exactly planning on a long-term relationship with her. She just wanted a fuck-buddy."

"Eww!" Jennifer exclaimed.

I laughed.

"So, you get to cross 'Bang a MILF' off your bucket list and she is free to go after Dad now? Is that what you're saying?"

"If that is what Dad wants, then yes."

"It's only been seven months since Mom died Mark. Seven months." she pleaded.

"Yeah, I know." I said quietly, then I added, "It's not like they are getting married tomorrow though; Dad was going to start dating eventually and honestly, we don't know that they're actually sleeping together. How long have they been dating?"

"Friday was the first one that I know of." she answered.

"So, this whole thing could have been a huge over-reaction to a simple dinner date between two adults?"

"God, I hate you right now!" she said, blushing and looking back at the floor.

"No, you don't." I replied, chuckling at her then added, "You're just taking your grief and anger out on Lauren without giving her the benefit of the doubt. I know her well enough to know that she didn't go after Dad, I promise you that he was the one who initiated it."

"Uh huh." Jen said sounding totally unconvinced.

"Look Jen, I love Dad just as much as you do, my biggest concern is him never, and I mean never, finding out that Lauren and I have a history. Can you understand that?"

"Yes, and I agree, it would crush Dad if he found out."

"Besides, Mom was right, she is a good role-model for you." I said half laughing and waiting for the reaction I knew was coming.

"Yeah, right." Jen replied, adding, "Mark, it almost sounds like you love her."

"Nah, I will always have some feelings for her but love? No." I said, lying to my sister for the first and only time in my life.

"Okay. I'll just go with the flow for now but promise me that you will call her and tell her that we know she is dating Dad." Jennifer said after thinking about what I had said for a moment.

"Deal. Now, how about I take my stunningly beautiful baby sister out to dinner and maybe a movie?"

"Stunningly beautiful? I like that!" she giggled, "Dinner yes but I'll take a raincheck on the movie though. I still have to drive home; unless you're going to let me sleep with you tonight."

"Hell no, the bed is too small."

"Is that the only reason I can't crawl into bed with you?" she asked, arching an eyebrow at me.

"Absolutely! Nice bra by the way. It almost matches the color of your eyes."

"Wanna see it again?" she asked, raising her hand to her blouse.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Aww and I was just starting to get my hopes up again about getting you in bed." she said, winking at me.

"No, you weren't. Now let's go to dinner; Hell, you're good looking enough that I'm going to let you Super-Size your fries."

"You say the sweetest things; Jerk." she said dryly.

"Love you too Jen." I replied, holding the door open for her.

A medium-rare sirloin, a baked potato and a deep-fried onion at our favorite Australian themed steak house and she was on her way home. Had anyone ever heard our flirty back and forth banter, they might have thought that something was going on between us, but nothing could be further from the truth. We have always flirted with one another. It got so bad on one family vacation that I thought Mom was going to have a stroke when Jennifer said, "You know what Mark? Maybe if you could sweet-talk one of your football groupies out of her pants, you could stop trying to get into your baby sister's."

We cooled it for the rest of the trip, but the teasing was always there when our parents weren't around. Both of us knew that nothing would ever come of it and it really became a game between us to see who could make whom flee the room first. Honestly, more often than not, it was me, especially when she would start undressing in front of me.

Later that night I sat at my desk trying to concentrate on my Biology homework and staring at my phone. I was really dreading the call I had promised to make. I finally gave up on the homework and reached for my phone. I knew it was going to seem strange hearing her voice after so long, but I respected her enough to give her a heads up. I hit the icon beside her name and listened as the phone began to ring.

"Mark?" she asked as she answered the phone.

"Hi Lauren."

"Hi yourself Mark. How are you?"

"All things considered, good."

"Great!" she replied cheerily.

"Can you talk?" I asked, half hoping she would say she was too busy.

"Sure."

"There is no easy way to ask this so I'm just," I began.

"We've gone out twice Sweetie." she said, answering before I could complete the question.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"Okay? That's it? Just okay?" she replied sounding shocked.

"What were you expecting? A jealous rage and profanity?" I said chuckling.

"I don't know, but after our last phone conversation, that answer didn't even crack the Top Ten."

"Can you do me a favor Lauren?" I asked.

"Let me guess: don't hurt him."

"Yes and no. Yes, don't hurt him but what I was going to ask was that if you guys continue to date, find a different babysitter other than Jennifer. She is really upset about it." I said, bracing myself for what was coming next.

"Okay but why is she upset?"

"Lauren, she knows." I said, hoping I wouldn't have to give a further explanation.

"Well of course she knows Silly. She was our babysitter." came her laughing response.

"No Lauren, she knows about us." I said flatly.

"What! How? Did you say something to her?" she said in a panicked voice.

"Jesus Lauren! No!" I answered far more harshly than I meant to.

"Then how?" she asked quietly.

"I guess she went to my room on New Year's Eve to ask me a question and saw us through my bedroom window."

"What did she see?" she asked with a tremble in her voice.

"Enough. Too much." I said trying desperately to change the subject.

"What did she see Mark?" she asked, more firmly this time.

"Okay, just remember you asked. She saw you tied to the bed and me doing you in the ass. I'm pretty sure you can recall the rest of the details."

"Oh my God! I am so humiliated!" she all but cried.

"Don't be, I'm not and she isn't mad anymore, at least not about us; we had a long talk. She is just concerned that Dad will eventually find out and neither of us want that. It would kill him Lauren." I said, almost sounding like I was pleading with her.

"Okay. Um, okay. Can you give me a second Mark?" she asked sounding completely flustered.

"Sure thing, take all the time you need. It's a lot to digest isn't it?"

"No shit!" came her immediate response.

"Look Lauren, I care too much about both you and Dad to ever try and hurt either of you. Jen understands now that what happened between you and me is in the past. I'm just the lucky bastard that brought you back to life after a rough time. It's never going to happen again so, yeah."

"Fair enough. But I have a question."

"Shoot."

"You two really don't have a problem with the two of us, me and your father, seeing one another?"

"Nah. Just remember, he's old so he probably can't keep up with you under the sheets. Try not to break his hip; it will take a long time to heal at his age." I said with a smile on my face.

"Noted!" she said laughing loudly.

"Well, that was all I needed to say. So,"

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"There is one thing that has had me troubled since we, um, went our separate ways."

"What?"

"All of the pictures and videos that you took of me? Are they still on your phone?"

"I deleted all but one. That one stays even if you plead with me to get rid of it."

"Which one?" she asked cautiously.

"Do you remember the last one I took of you on the beach in St. Thomas? The one where you were blowing me a kiss."

"Yes." She said softly.

"That one; it's my Lock Screen."

"Really? Your Lock Screen?"

"You're not mine anymore Lauren; honestly you never were mine to begin with. It didn't seem right, you know, me keeping the others; but I wasn't going to delete that memory of you for anyone. That one I get to keep forever."

The silence was absolutely deafening and when she finally spoke I could have sworn I heard a small sob before she whispered, "You really are a very dangerous young man Mark. Goodnight Baby."

"Goodnight Lauren." I said, smiling as I hung up.

All in all, I was proud of myself for handling it as well as I did. Having heard her voice, I missed Lauren more now than ever but at least I could concentrate on football.

The first home game of the season rolled around, and I was stoked to be on the field again. The excitement was building and so was the heat. This was going to be a long, hot September afternoon, with highs in the lower ninety-degree range and the humidity just as high, we were all going to be miserable. We won the toss and had elected to receive so I got a short break before I had to start playing. I was thinking about nothing but football until I looked up into the stands and saw my dad and Lauren sitting together. They got excited and waved at me when we made eye contact, but I was anything but excited. I was pissed beyond belief!

I could handle them dating if they wanted to date but this was my first college game and it still hurt that my mother wasn't there to watch it. If that weren't bad enough, Jennifer wasn't there either and I knew that she wanted to be. The more I thought about it the angrier I got and when I put my helmet on to head onto the field the only sound I heard was the rushing of my blood in my ears.

The offense's first play came straight at me and when I hit their Fullback the collision sounded throughout the stadium. I took him straight to the ground and when I heard the pop and him scream I knew he was hurt; badly. I stood up and immediately motioned to their coaching staff to get someone on the field then looked down at him and watched him writhing around in pain on the grass.

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers
1...345678