Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

Jennifer seemed rather indifferent about Bill being there. She remained true to form and by Thanksgiving morning it was Bill who was doing the chasing. I noticed Jennifer looking at me and smiling a lot though and she, Chris and even Lauren seemed to have their heads together whenever Bill left the room.

Lauren walked up to me on Thanksgiving afternoon and handing me a glass of wine she turned and nodded her head toward Chris.

"Not that it is any of my business, but have you noticed how much she looks like your sister?"

"Yes." I said, blushing slightly. "Jennifer said she is going to figure out which complex I have and find me a therapist to talk to."

"How long have you to been," she paused and then said, "you know?"

"Sleeping together?"

"Yes."

"The week before you met her."

"Mark."

"Lauren."

"If you hurt her, I will cut your nuts off. She has been through too much already." she said in a tone that made me wince when I heard it.

"So, we're still friends then?"

"Always Baby." she said winking at me coyly.

"With benefits?" I asked her, arching my eyebrows and grinning lewdly.

"God!" she exclaimed, laughing and walking back into the kitchen to resume helping Dad.

Dad and Lauren were married the following summer. It was a simple outdoor wedding in her backyard with family and a few close friends in attendance. Her sons served as ringbearers and Crystal's niece served as the flower girl. Jennifer and Crystal were the Maid of Honor and Bride's Maid and me and Uncle Darrell were respectively, the Best Man and Groomsman.

After the ceremony I was standing by the pool when I heard a voice say, "Why so serious Mark? This is my wedding party, you're supposed to be smiling and telling me how beautiful I look."

I smiled as Lauren slipped under my arm and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"In all honesty, I was looking up at my bedroom window and thanking God that Jennifer thought it was too creepy up there."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, the view of this pool was amazing two summers ago. I had some pictures, but I got rid of them."

"I love you Mark." she said, throwing her head back and laughing.

"I love you too Lauren." I said, meaning every word of it.

"Really?" she said smiling up at me.

"Yeah, I really do." I kissed the top of her head and hand in hand, we walked back to the house to rejoin the party.

Oddly enough, Jennifer managed to keep a secret from me for almost eight months before I found out about it. It turns out that she and Bill began dating shortly after they met. I caught them at the mall one afternoon during summer break. Jennifer looked at me that evening over the dinner table and smiling at me said, "What? You were the one that introduced us?"

"If he ever hurts you, I'm pile driving his ass so deeply into the ground that all you will see of him are going to be the balls of his feet." I said, seriously.

"Please don't. I kinda like him a little."

"Did he tell you about the time he slept with two of our cheerleaders?" I said, hoping to get a reaction out of her.

"We recreated it with one of them last Saturday. I still have a small hickey on my left boob that she gave me. Wanna see it?" she said, smiling and reaching for the buttons of her blouse.

"Nope! I'm good." I said jumping up from the table.

She was still laughing as she followed me into the living room.

On a sunny Saturday this past May my dad tapped me on my shoulder and said, "The Bride wants to talk to her brother. She is in her dressing room."

I handed Chris my drink, kissed her on the cheek and said, "I'll be right back Babe."

I knocked on the door and heard Jennifer softly ask, "Mark?"

"Yes."

"Come in."

I opened the door and stepped into the dressing room then stood there in silent awe as I saw my sister wearing Mom's wedding gown for the first time. She looked stunning, and I realized how incredibly lucky Bill was. I walked up to her smiling and kissed her cheek then whispered into her ear, "You are beautiful Jennifer."

She blushed then said, "I just wanted a few minutes alone with my guy before I walk down the aisle to promise to love, honor and cherish another man forever."

"I'll always be your guy Jennifer; vows or no vows."

"I hope so." She responded, looking at me and smiling.

I leaned down and gently kissed her lips then smiling at her I said, "Always."

"God, I am so glad you didn't do that the night I gave you that backrub." she said with a deep sigh.

"Me too. Do you still think about that night?" I replied.

"Do you?" she asked me with a shy glance.

"Often."

"Me too. Maybe a little too often." she sighed, "We came so very close to messing up so very badly."

"I think ended well enough though." I said honestly then I added, "Any regrets?"

"One." She replied.

"What?"

"That Mom isn't here to see this." she whispered.

"Yeah." I said softly.

She paused for a moment to regain her composure and then she looked up at me grinning that impish little grin that would always send me fleeing from the room a few minutes later. I also recognized the gleam that was starting to build in her eyes.

"Hey Mark, wanna know a secret?" she said smiling up at me, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Sure, why not?" I said, folding my arms across my chest.

She turned around slowly and looking over her shoulder at me said, "My panties match my bra."

I stood there staring at her bare back in the opening of the gown and smiled at her. "Really?"

"Yeah, wanna see?" she said winking at me.

"Yes!" I said as I took a step forward.

"MARK!" she squealed spinning around and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

There was a soft knock at the door and we heard Dad's voice say "Jen? Honey? It's time."

I smiled and taking her into my arms, I kissed the top of her head then whispered into her hair, "Best baby sister in the world."

"Best big brother ever."

"Let's go get you married off to that idiot teammate of mine before he sobers up and makes a run for it."

"Dick." she said, slapping my chest.

"Tease." I responded, smacking her butt through the gown.

They live in Ohio. My nephew should be here by Easter.

Crystal and I moved into Lauren's old house the day after we got back from our honeymoon this past September. As we lay in bed on our first night in our new home I began to tell Chris about the year I had with Lauren. I was about ten minutes into the story when she placed her index finger to my lips and shifted around in bed.

Sitting up, she grabbed her cell phone from the bedside table, typed out a message and quickly hit Send. A minute later her phone chimed. She responded then waited and when the reply came back she handed me the phone.

"He just told me."

"I told you he would."

"Thank you, Lauren. For everything."

"You're welcome Crystal."

"You knew?" I said in a shocked tone.

"For about six months now. Lauren and I have gotten pretty close Mark and she didn't want any secrets between us."

"I will be damned." I muttered.

"For sleeping with Lauren before your dad did or for that backrub that Jennifer gave you?" she said smiling playfully at me.

"You, um, know about that too?" I asked nervously.

Her blue eyes began to sparkle, and her grin turned into a naughty little smile as she pulled my college jersey over her head. She looked at me for a second then whispered, "Roll over Mark so I can show you how a naughty backrub is supposed to end."

Life is damned sweet some days.

As always, I hope you enjoyed it.

YDW

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers
1...345678