Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers

"Oh God yes." she whispered in my ear. "That's it, that's what I want."

"Momma wants a hard dick?" I whispered back as I pushed deeper still inside her.

"Yes!" she hissed.

Pulling out until just the tip was inside her I eased in slowly again then whispered, "Like this? Is this what you want Lauren?"

"Yes." she said, shuddering and raking her nails across my back.

I pulled out again and then said, "Open your eyes and look at me."

Biting her lower lip, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I held her gaze as I slowly began to pump in and out of her. Small whimpering sounds were coming from her as I increased the tempo with each stroke. I felt her start to shake beneath me and she started to close her eyes as a small orgasm went through her.

"Better?" I asked.

She lay there beneath me quivering and smiling, then she nodded her head slowly.

"Good, because we are just getting started." I said dropping my full weight on top of her, pinning her to the mattress. I smiled in satisfaction as I heard her moan "Oh fuck!" when I sank the full length of my dick inside her with one swift thrust.

It was ten minutes later when I finally came deep inside her. Not knowing if she was on birth control I tried to pull out, but she wrapped her legs around my back and held me to her. I groaned as I felt her pussy convulsing around my dick and her nails digging into my shoulders. She was sobbing beneath me and for a moment I thought I had hurt her, then I heard her whisper, "God yes, all of it. Give it to me. I want all of it."

Yeah, you know what? A girl my age can have a much tauter body, but most are clueless about how to use it or what they want when it comes to sex. Lauren knew exactly what she wanted, and she wore my ass out taking it from me. She was as gentle as she was aggressive in giving me instructions on how to please her and by the time we finished the first round I had worked up a sweat.

Lying in bed beside her I was softly stroking her hair when I blurted out, "When did you guys split up?"

"Just over five months ago; right before Valentine's Day. By the way, this isn't what I expected for pillow talk after our first time together."

"Yeah? Well, inquiring minds want to know. What caused the it?"

"I wanted a career, children and a family. He wanted an eighteen year old Hooter's waitress in Cleveland named Crystal." she said softly.

"His loss: my gain." I said as I moved my hand to her right breast, squeezing it so firmly that she gasped.

"Ya think so?" she asked moaning as I softly pulled on the stud in her nipple through the sheet.

"Like those huh?" she said, half moaning and half laughing now.

"Very much."

"I think I screamed so loudly when they pierced my clit that they heard me in the parking lot."

"It's hot enough that you should think it was worth the pain." I said leaning over and kissing her softly.

"You think so? You're the first man to see them."

"I know so." I said moving my hands down her ribs, over her waist and resting them on her hips.

"So," she said then looking at me added, "my husband is banging a chick your age and you get stuck with the broken-down wife and mother."

"Stop fishing for compliments Lauren. It's not your style." I replied.

"Oh yeah? What is my style?" she replied, rolling on to her side and looking me in the eyes.

"Walking into a room and turning on every man and half the women in it."

"Only half?" she giggled.

"Still fishing?"

"I guess so. Some things are hard on a woman's ego; but half is okay, I don't chase skirts anymore." she whispered.

"Anymore?"

"Not since college." She said and then smiling she added, "Shocked?"

"No. Beautiful women can pick and choose their partners."

"Beautiful?" she asked.

"Have you seen yourself in a mirror lately Lauren?"

"This morning. Why?"

"Then you got a good look at the cougar that I am going to spend the next three months hunting." I said

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Be very careful what you ask for Sweetie, you might just get it."

"I'm counting on it." I said lowering my head to her chest and nuzzling her nipple with my cheek as my fingertips strayed slowly toward her wet pussy.

"Really?"

"Right now, if you let me."

"Oh God." she moaned as she rolled on to her back and spread her legs.

After the second round I was sitting on the side of the bed getting dressed when Lauren stepped out of her bathroom wearing her usual attire of a pair of cutoffs and a t-shirt. Glancing at the alarm clock on the table beside the bed I didn't think the thirty minutes I had left would be enough time for a third go at her: considering we were both dressed at this point.

I was wrong.

We walked to the front door and reaching for the knob I stopped and turned to give her a kiss that ended up with her pinned to the wall and both of us panting heavily when we broke apart.

"Good God! I am acting like a world class slut!" she exclaimed.

"It's a good thing you are dressed, or I might say something that would cause me to be late getting home."

"Such as?" she asked with a devilish gleam in her eyes.

"Take off your shirt." I said, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"What?" she asked, sounding confused.

"That off your shirt Lauren." I replied, hopefully sounding more confident than I felt.

"Why?"

"So, I'm not jacking off to a selfie when I go to bed tonight." I responded.

"Oh God!" she moaned as she reached down and lifted her shirt over her head.

Her breasts were covered by a black bra that was lacy and feminine and very full. Shaking her head to let her hair fall back into place she looked at me and smiled. Then, staring me in the eyes, she reached behind her back to unhook it.

"Wait." I said, holding my phone up and snapping a few pictures of her with the bra on.

"You like the bra?" she asked me, grinning as she slid the right strap off her shoulder, pausing and blowing me a kiss over her shoulder as I snapped another picture.

"Love it." I answered honestly as she unhooked it and caught it by holding her arms against her breasts. Then smiling at me she lowered her arms and it fell to the floor.

"How about now?" she purred.

"It looks a lot better on the floor." I said laughing and quickly taking a few more pictures before I switched from picture to video and began recording as she was talking to me.

"So, my stalker is going to jack off tonight to my tits with pictures that he took?"

"Yes, he is." I replied.

Walking toward me she lifted the right one then lowered her mouth to it, and running her tongue over the nipple she said, "And when he cums, is he going to be thinking about that?"

"Yes, he will." I replied.

Pulling at her nipples she said, "They are so sensitive when I get turned on like this. Sometimes I can almost cum just playing with them."

"You're getting that turned on again huh?"

"I'm not wet Mark; I'm gushing."

"Prove it." I said trying to control my breathing.

She paused for a minute as if she was unsure of what to do and then she slowly shaking her head and smiling up at me, she unbuttoned her cutoffs. Sliding her hand down the front of them she moaned and then pulled her hand back; her fingers were drenched with our juices. Slumping back against the wall and spreading her legs further apart, she ran her hand back inside her shorts and began to play with herself. It didn't take long at all before she tensed up and then whimpering she said, "Oh fuck Mark, I'm cumming again!"

I kept the camera pointed at her recording the entire scene and thinking to myself that my life couldn't get any better. I was wrong. Without saying a word, she walked to me and dropped to her knees. Reaching out she unzipped my pants and then simply took my cock in her mouth and began giving me the most forceful blowjob I ever received; to this day. She attacked my cock, taking it down her throat like it was nothing.

I lasted about two minutes before I came violently. Groaning, I let the phone fall to the floor and grabbed the back of her head to keep as much of my cock as I could inside her warm mouth for as long as possible. After a few seconds I released my grasp and as she was standing up she grabbed my phone. Looking at it, she burst out laughing.

"You recorded that?"

"Yes ma'am." I said reaching out and taking my phone from her.

"Oh God!" she laughed, "I'm thirty-seven and I just made a porn movie with my teenaged neighbor for him to jack off to!"

"Lauren with a body like yours, you could make a porn movie at fifty-seven that your teenaged neighbor would jack off to."

Placing her hands on her hips she glanced down and said, "I don't know if my body will hold out that long, but thank you for the compliment. Do you know what the sad thing is?"

"What?"

"This is the second time I've done something like this."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She said as her shoulders slumped as she reached down to grab her shirt. Pulling it on over her head she added, "I made a masturbation video for Ken once and when I sent it to him, he never responded back to it. When he got home that night, he called me a whore and complained that I had disrupted a meeting with an important client."

"He's a fucking idiot." This time I didn't blush dropping an F Bomb in front of her.

"Thank you, Mark. You have no idea what that means to me." She said it so softly I wasn't sure I heard it correctly.

"Huh?"

"When Ken left me, he was cruel about it. He flaunted the fact that he was leaving me for a much younger woman. He used every flaw on my body as a reason to hurt me more." Her tears were flowing in earnest now and it was pissing me off that she had been hurt like that.

"What flaws?"

"Huh?" she asked me, appearing confused by the question.

"What flaws did he point out?"

"My stretch marks for one." She said sniffling.

"These stretch marks?" I asked lifting the hem of her shirt up and running my fingertips across them. "Those show your experience. What else did he point out?"

"My boobs sag."

"These boobs?" I asked, sliding my hands up her body until I had uncovered her breasts. She sighed as I cupped them both in my hands, then yelped as I leaned down and kissed each nipple.

"Sensitive!" she squealed as she tried to wiggle away from me laughing and sniffling at the same time.

"What else?"

"Do we really have to play this game Mark?" she asked seriously.

"I'll stop playing when you come to the realization that what he said to hurt you is what I find intriguing and sexy."

"Baby, for a guy who is so young, you are a dangerous man." She purred, looking up at me and smiling.

Glancing down at my phone I said, "I'm also late!" I need to get back home!" then giving her a quick peck on the lips I added, "I'll call you tonight instead of texting. Is that okay?"

"Please do." she replied, grinning at me.

I smiled and then slipped out the door; walking across the yard to my house I realized immediately that this episode was going to be one of many that summer. Lauren just needed a confidence boost and the cougar in her would really take over and I was the lucky bastard that got to give it to her: literally and figuratively.

Mom's plan for renovating the house was simple. Gut it, drive dad crazy picking out wall paper and paint, replace every appliance and put hardwood floors down in every room. Dad's plan was a bit more simplistic; he agreed to everything and stayed at work or at the golf course as often as he could. Mom told me that my room would be done the week after I left for school and I casually mentioned it to Lauren later that night while we were on the phone.

"So why are you telling me?" she asked.

"I looked at a calendar and you don't have your boys that week. I thought you might want to know that there will be two or three men in my room with a perfect view of your pool."

"I guess they will get an eyeful huh?" she giggled as she said it.

"Nah, you're a world-class tease but I don't think you'd let just anyone have a free peek."

"Tease? Really Mark? After what we did this afternoon; you're calling me a tease?"

"I have a question for you."

"Yes?" she replied.

"Are you always that responsive in bed?"

"Pretty much. It's been over nine months since I've had sex so that might have been part of it. Honestly though, you seem to have a knack for finding all the right spots."

"Give me some time and a few more instructions, I'll give it my best shot at finding the rest of them." I said, meaning every word of it.

"Be careful what you ask for Lover, I've got a few secrets that might shock you."

"Such as?" I asked, grinning up at the ceiling.

"You'll find out, eventually. It's late and I need to go to bed."

"Yeah, me too. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight Mark."

I hung up and rolled over thinking about the past few days. If my first two weeks in this town were any indication of what I had coming, the rest of the summer was going to me awesome. I just had to play it cool and not do anything stupid for a couple of months before I left for school.

It was the day after Jen's eighteenth birthday party that my entire world came crashing down.

Mom was walking through the kitchen on Sunday morning when she tripped and fell, knocking herself out cold. We rushed her to the ER and after about an hour or so, the doctor appeared in the waiting room and motioned for Dad. They disappeared and when Dad returned he had a very somber look on his face; the MRI had detected a growth on Mom's brain stem.

The news was devastating. The next few weeks were a living nightmare that we couldn't escape, with every day bringing more bad news. The tumor was inoperable and was also a very aggressive form of cancer. The best-case scenario was that Mom would have four to six months; the worse-case was that she would have two to three. I had a fifty/fifty chance of spending one last Christmas Day with my mom.

When I casually mentioned that I was thinking of delaying school to stay home and help take care of her, you would have thought that I had mentioned I was going to marry a porn star. Mom sat me down at the kitchen table and brought me back to reality in short order.

Not mincing her words, she said, "Mark, you will go to college in September; that is non-negotiable. I have your dad and Jennifer here to help me. You can always come home on the weekends to give them a break and let your dad run off and play golf. But you are going young man, do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am." Half grinning at her I started to say, "I don't have to like it, but I have no choice."

"No Sweetheart." Mom interrupted me, "You're are the adult now and it is time you started acting like one. Your dad and I raised you into an incredible young man who is capable of doing anything you set your mind to. All I want is for us all to enjoy what little time I have left."

"Yes ma'am."

Standing up, Mom looked down at me for a moment and then ran her hand across my cheek. Smiling sadly, she leaned down and kissed the top of my head and whispered, "I love you Mark." Then she turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me sitting at the table with tears streaming down my face.

I have no idea how long I sat there lost in my thoughts. I heard the kitchen door open and Jennifer walked in talking to someone on her phone; she took one look at me and without saying goodbye, she hung up. Placing her purse on the counter she walked over and slipped onto my lap. Wrapping her arms around my neck she rested her head on my chest and sat there holding me.

Eventually I stopped thinking about mom and began thinking about the closeness Jen and I had always shared. She was one of my anchors, and always would be. Even though we got under the other's skin in the worst way on some days; she was always there for me and I would always be there for her.

"Thank you." I said quietly, almost afraid I was spoiling the moment by speaking.

"For what?"

I lifted her chin until I could see her face then I kissed the tip of her nose.

"For being you."

Her smile lit up the room.

"Sentimentality? From you? You must really be upset." she said.

"I was, but I'm better now that my girl is here."

"Your girl?" she gasped softly.

"Always Jennifer."

She looked at me for a second and then snuggled her head back to my chest, shifting her hips slightly she said, "Am I too heavy for you?"

"Nah, but you seem to have packed on a few pounds over the summer. You should have laid off the cake and ice cream at your party."

She her head snapped up and she slapped my chest. "Dick!" she said playfully.

Smiling, I wrapped my arm around her and stood up. Jennifer squealed as I tossed her over my shoulder and started walking toward the living room. She was slapping my back and kicking her legs by the time we got to there. Mom was sitting on the couch talking to dad when we burst in on them. They both looked up with surprised looks on their faces and mom started laughing.

"What in the world are you two doing?" she asked.

"Og find woman. Og trade for cow."

"COW?" Jennifer screamed and began slapping my back again.

"Mark, put your sister down." Dad said, laughing for the first time in a week.

"Got cow?"

"No." Dad responded.

"Og keep wench."

"WENCH!" Jennifer squealed.

"How about two goats?" Dad asked laughing loudly.

"GOATS! I hate you both!" Jennifer yelled from behind my back.

Lowering her gently to the floor I looked at Dad and said "Deal! She was getting heavy anyway."

"Hate! So much hate!" Jennifer said, smiling up at me, red faced from being held upside down for so long.

Mom just sat on the couch, looking at us, shaking her head and smiling. It is a memory I will always have, and as silly as it is, I'm damn glad I have it now.

On Saturday Lauren called me and told me that she had received her final divorce decree and the next day I was mowing the front lawn when her, now ex-husband, pulled into the driveway to pick up the boys. The windows were down in his truck and he had a very young blonde sitting beside him with her feet up on the dash. From what I saw, she was extremely attractive and barely legal. He honked the horn and the boys flew out of the house and climbed into the truck and as soon as they were settled in he backed out and drove away.

Mom and Jennifer were at the mall and Dad was at the golf course, so I shut the mower off and walked over to Lauren's. I stood on the porch for a minute and then rang the doorbell. Lauren opened the door with tears streaming down her face. She looked at me and shaking her head she began to close the door. I put my hand out to stop her and then stepped quickly inside.

"He brought that little bitch here." she said, looking down at the floor.

"I know. I saw her too. That's why I came over, I knew you'd be upset."

"He brought her to my home." She responded.

"I would hug you but I'm all sweaty." I said, hoping it didn't sound as lame to her as it did to me.

She looked at me and then said, "Come on into the kitchen and I'll get you something to drink."

"Thank you. I could really use some water." I said, following her into the kitchen.

She handed me a bottle of water and then said, "I am going come over later today and talk to your mom. I wanted to tell her that I will help out as much as I can."

"Thank you, I'm sure she will appreciate it. She should be home in an hour or so." I said.

She paused and then said, "What is wrong with me Mark?"

"Huh?"

"I have finally come to grips with the fact that Ken is gone, but why? What is wrong with me?"

Arching my right eyebrow and letting my gaze run slowly up and down her body, I smiled and said, "You're not naked?"

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,583 Followers
123456...8