Lauren - a Life Transformed

Story Info
Lauren questions her life and loses her constraints.
12.4k words
4.31
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves a middle aged wife questioning her life and she lets go of all social and marriage norms. There are scenes of graphic sex including domination, lesbian sexual oral and anal; then domination of her husband and patriarchal incest. If that is not what you are looking for DON'T READ ON! All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

Really! Don't eat my chocolate cake and then add a sixteen line comment about how you don't like chocolate and you are gluten intolerant. This woman is not your mother, sister or the church organist; not unless they are getting the greatest dick they ever had. Don't tell me that wives don't talk and act like Lauren. This story is an erotic sexual fantasy that pushes out the envelope of social norms. Fair warning! Stop reading; turn back or sit back and enjoy! ZDE.

My name is Lauren. I'm middle aged and quite beautiful if I must say. I have long auburn hair, full breasts and a nice ass. I get the hungry looks when walking the mall and know those men would fuck me in the bathroom or spread across the hood of a car in the mall parking garage. There were times I thought about dropping my soaking wet panties and letting them use me for their pleasure.

What have unnerved me are the looks I get from women! I drip into my panties wondering what being taken by a female would be like. My husband won't eat my pussy so I know those females would drink my juices as I wet myself. I wonder if I'd be brave enough to pleasure a woman. Damn I wonder where these naughty thoughts are coming from.

But I have a wonderful, caring husband, Will, and two daughters aged five and three. My husband made me recently wean the youngest off my breast milk. I miss the intimacy and the pleasure I received from my nipples being sucked. Yes I got much pleasure from having my breasts held with those tiny hands and having my nipples sucked. My panties always got soaked!

My husband is a caring but a too often just a plain vanilla lover. He always makes me cum manually multiple times before he takes his pleasure. We met at university completing our MBA. He was so handsome and sexy I gave him my body quickly. He knelt between my wide open legs and laid his nice firm thick cock between my wet auburn haired pussy lips. He moved his cock slowly through my dripping blood filled pussy lips riding his fat cockhead across my swollen clit until I was breathing heavily. He would pull on my firm large breasts sometimes biting my flesh and my hard nipples.

I would groan deeply as if giving him a signal. He would fill my wet dripping pussy with his thick cock then rub my clit vigorously until my pussy clamped down on his long shaft. He has a way of using his knuckles across my sensitive clit and I cum like crazy soaking the bed. After making me cum several times he would bend my thighs up by my breasts and ram his cock rapidly in and out my cunt until I came again then he would fill my hungry pussy with pulse after pulse of his hot thick cum.

Will would ride my pussy giving me aftershocks as I felt his cock swell and pulse as he shot the last of his cum deep into the depths of my pussy. When he wants me to own my pleasure he sits me on his waist his hard cock pushed between my hot wet pussy lips and his abs. He grips my ass and hips and makes me ride his cock like a jockey. His thick cockhead rubs my clit as he slides his length between my thick pussy lips. My cum pours out of my pussy soaking the two of us as I tremble in my climax.

As my strength weakens my pussy rubs even harder along his thick hard cock. My swollen clit explodes in pleasure as I fall my full tits upon his warm chest. Sometimes my milk would coat his strong chest making me cum again from my nipples being rubbed. He rides his cock across my sensitive clit until I cum several times. His strong arms hold me down on his cock until I am fully spent. I feel him slide me until his fat cockhead finds the entrance to my pussy and with one thrust he fills my hot grotto with thick long cock. Oh fuck, I cum again!

Will then thrusts his long thick cock rapidly up inside my dripping convulsing pussy until he swells and fires his hot thick salvoes of cum deep up against my womb. Oh fuck I do cum so hard soaking us both and the bedding under us. He often lets me fall asleep my pussy filled with his hard cock and thick cum.

He gives me great pleasure each time I seek his closeness but that is the extent of his merging with my body. The one time I wanted to suck his cock clean after sex he told me 'no' and pulled me back up onto this chest. He also never moved to go down on me. He gives me such powerful orgasms that I gave up on oral sex for both of us.

When the girls were born and I was breastfeeding he made my breasts off limits to him. He no longer gripped my milk filled breasts nor pulled on my nipples as I came off his knuckles. I've heard this happens often with men and breastfeeding partners. But oh how I wanted him to maul my breasts as before the girls were born. I desired to have my breasts bit and my nipples sucked and pulled but that stopped too. Will still makes me cum like crazy but with the two young daughters underfoot our sex has become more infrequent and reserved. I guess that happens to married couples with children but my internal fire still burns for deep thrusting wild soaking wet climax causing sex.

I work from home as an investment advisor and manage to pull down low six figures of income. Will is rising the corporate ladder making a high six figure income. Our manor house is paid off and we live smartly. As it turns out one of my grateful clients gave me a paid in full Caribbean cruise. Will could not get off so his mom and dad were willing to visit so I could make use of the cruise. As he dropped me off he laughed and told me to discourage the men that would line up wanting to get me alone and enjoy my MILF body. I told him he would always be the only man I let between my legs and deep inside my hungry pussy. He hugged me tightly, kissed me deeply then swatted my ass when I turned to go up the ramp.

The room was spacious with an outside balcony. I set up the room and emptied my suitcase and spread out my toiletries in the bathroom. The walk-in shower was spacious, fitting two easily and had a rain-fall shower head. Dinner was in a few hours so I sat out on the balcony enjoying the first time in a long time I had no responsibilities. The ship pulled out onto smooth seas and rocked me into a short nap. The ship's bell for the safety protocols woke me and I went through the training. I returned to my room and changed into cruise casual clothes.

Dinner was open ended casual and I chose the room set up like a Parisian café. French themed food was on the menu and I enjoyed a quiet, kids free dinner. I had a free bar tab so I had glasses of good French wine and a cappuccino to finish off a great meal. I sat there very content with my eyes closed enjoying my first night. Then I felt it.

Women have a sixth sense and can tell when they are being scoped out and that was what I felt. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to discover my admirer. All I could see were couples with the men focused on their partner. It was difficult to pin-point were the feelings were coming from.

Suddenly they grew stronger and my body felt warm all over as if I was bathed in a warm flush and I leaked into my panties. I scanned the room and the feeling locked onto a woman sitting by herself. The longer I looked the warmer my body became. She was older than I with long black hair and her firm full breasts showed through a silky blouse. I could easily see the dark circles of her aureoles and hard pointed nipples. I looked at her face and my amber eyes looked onto her deep penetrating blue eyes.

She smiled holding me in her gaze and my breast became hot and leaked my milk into my bra cup. It had been months since I last nursed my daughter but my warm milk was soaking my bra. She pointed a finger at me and moved it about and I was undone. My pussy let loose with its hot juices and I soaked the gusset of my panties. Her finger circled again and my clit exploded with pleasure. I had to grip the table as my body trembled in a strong climax, stronger than my husband ever caused with me. I closed my eyes and trembled through another climax then the strong feelings disappeared. When I opened my eyes she was gone!

On weak trembling legs I made it back to my room. I could feel my pussy juices dripping down my inner thighs and my soaked panties caressing my auburn lips. I got to my room and quickly started stripping off my deeply scented clothes. My bra was soaked with warm milk as I unclipped it and dropped it to the floor. I grabbed my tit and brought my nipple to my lips and sucked hard. Warm milk flowed across my tongue from both nipples. I squeezed each tit and bit each nipple feeling more pussy juices run down between my legs.

I pushed my soaked panties down my thighs and brought them to my lips. I sucked the gusset drinking my own pussy juices. I loved my scent and taste! I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and tossed it upon the bed. I centered my ass on the towel and quickly brought my fingers to my wet labia. I spread my wet blood filled pussy lips and caressed my swollen pleasure knot. I came so quickly! I came so strongly pussy juices pulsed from my open lips and shot in an arc to soak the bottom of the towel.

I have Never sprayed during all of the great sex I had with my husband. I put my panties over my pussy and rubbed my clit again. I sprayed again soaking those panties. I brought them to my mouth and sucked my strong cum into my mouth. I pushed them deep into my mouth like a gag and rubbed myself into a body trembling climax. My two slender fingers found the entrance to my pussy and I shoved them in deep. That wasn't enough so a third finger was shoved in and out my soaking pussy. I came so hard once again.

It was as if I had no control as my other hand found its way between my firm full ass cheeks. My fuck finger found the roundness of my dark lips. I was so wet down there my finger easily slid between my round dark lips and entered my ass. I pushed down and my finger slid deep into my darkness. I wanted more! A second finger joined the first and the fingers now in my ass matched the fingers deep in my pussy and fucked away at my two pleasure holes. I screamed into my panties gag as I fucking crashed through a powerful climax.

I soaked my fingers making it easier to thrust into my cunt and ass as I drove myself to another crashing climax. I groaned and fainted totally spent. When I awoke my room was dark. I pushed my panties out of my mouth using my tongue. I realized my fingers were still deep in my pussy and up my ass. I moaned when my fingers slid out of my ass and out of my wet pussy. I trembled when my ass was empty and I circled my back lips with my finger tips. Why did I find such pleasure with my ass?

It took all my strength to roll out of bed and walk into the shower. I turned the temperature to as hot as I could stand and let the rain wash away my cum and body soaked pussy juices. I groaned and put my forehead against the shower stall when my soapy fingers trailed across my asshole. Saints preserve me but I pushed two soapy fingers up into my ass and moved them in and out. My other fingers filled my dripping pussy and I brought myself to a crashing climax. I lost my strength and slowly slipped to the floor of the shower. I sat there in the warm cascading water unable to move.

I heard my door open and a slender arm reached into the shower and turned off the water. The black haired women helped me stand and toweled me dry. She led me to my bedside and took the soaking wet towel away and pulled back the covers. She tenderly slid me into bed and covered my naked body with the warm covers. She pushed my hair aside and leaned down and kissed my deeply. With what strength I had left I kissed her back. I could feel my pussy getting moist as I moaned into a deeper kiss.

"Soon my princess, soon. Get your rest and enjoy your sweet dreams." Then she kissed me deeply again and turning off my lights left my room.

I had wild dreams the night through of this woman taking me to heights of unnatural pleasure. I never had desires for another woman but in my dreams we gave each other pleasure, unnatural pleasures with me exploring her body and giving mine to her every wish. When I awoke in the morning my bed and covers were soaked with my pussy juices and leaking milk. While lying in that warmth I took each of my nipples between my lips and drained each breast of whatever milk I was now producing. My body trembled with pleasure when I bit my hard leaking nipples.

I forced myself out of bed taking a safe shower where I chastised myself to keep my fingers away from the pleasure areas I felt yesterday. The ship was docked at their private island so I slipped into my bikini that I had packed for the trip. Even after two daughters I had a great body for my age. I threw a fish-net top over me and went on deck for the breakfast buffet. Of course I looked for the exotic woman but did not see or feel her. I ate like a starving person trying to get my energy back. I packed two water bottles and took the runner boat to the beach wharf. I walked the beach and found a secluded area and spread out my beach mat. I must have dozed but stirred when I felt her presence.

"Princess, you are too pale to lie out in the Caribbean sun without protection."

I didn't know if this was a clothing optional beach but I saw that this female was fully naked. I ran my eyes slowly up her body and saw nice firm thighs that left an opening under her crotch. She had a mixture of short black and gray curly hair in a triangle above her hairless pussy lips. Looking further up she had a tummy with a little bit of poof -- not a muffin top -- just a little bit of pillow. Up further were a cute set of avocado sized breasts with large dark aureoles with two firm nipples poking out. I finally looked at her face and saw firm lips, white teeth and those penetrating hypnotic blue eyes that drew you in.

She had a full smile and finally spoke, "Bonjour, how are you, my name is Claire." Her French accent was not thick but very sing-song. "I saw you at the restaurant yesterday and last night you called to me and I rescued you from your shower. I think you did very naughty things to yourself last night, naughty things you never experienced before. You were very brave. It's nice that you took your time just now and looked me over and appreciated what you saw."

"I think you need some sunblock on your pale skin or you will burn and ruin your little adventure," Claire laughed, dropped her stuff, dropped to her knees and sat back on her haunches. She left her legs wide open and did not seem to mind when I checked out the moist lips and the pinkness hiding between them. I could not tell if her pussy lips were wet from the ocean, sweat from the heat or from her own heat warming her insides.

She told me to roll onto my tummy then sat on the back of my thighs. She untied my bra then lathered my back with sunblock. She hummed as she worked the salve into my flesh running her hands on the sides of my breasts. Claire moved to the side and covered the back of my legs and caressed my feet with the lotion. When she went up between my inner thighs she pushed them open and casually ran her fingers over the gusset of my bikini bottoms. She heard me moan and felt me push up against her fingers. She laughed and slapped my ass and told me to roll over.

She sat so our two mons were lined up. She removed my top and lathered my full breasts covering my hard nipples with the sunblock. While she coated my neck and shoulders our mons rubbed against each other. I could not control that my clit stiffened and rose up to rub against her naked pussy. I didn't know if it was Claire or I that got my gusset wet. She moved aside and coated my legs moving ever upwards on my inner thighs.

I willingly opened my thighs and her fingers teased my swollen dripping pussy lips. I closed my eyes and moaned when her fingers slipped under my bikini bottom hem and caressed my swollen pleasure knot. I felt her lips on one hard nipple and realized she was nursing my milk. When she had emptied that breast she moved to the other bare nipple and emptied that breast. She pinched my clit and my body trembled as I soaked her fingers with my hot cum. I could hear and feel my pussy juices spraying against her fingers and the gusset of my bottoms.

I then felt nothing and realized Claire had spread out her mat and was lying naked beside me. I wanted to roll over and kiss every part of her body. I lay there in painful frustration as I heard Claire laugh lightly. I dozed from my sexual excess and the warm Caribbean sun. I awoke when the transfer boat horn rang out. I realized my breasts were covered with my top but Claire was gone.

I tied my top on and covered up and worked my way to the dock. The boat returned the last of us to the cruise ship. I walked to my room wondering if all that on the beach really happened or was it a dream. Was Claire a dream? I showered the lotion and sand off my body quivering when my fingers ran across my hard nipples and moist pussy lips. I fought my desire for this new pleasure and washed, dried off and dressed for dinner.

I walked through the various dinner locales but did not see her. I returned to the tiny French café and had a rich dinner and several glasses of fine French wine. I had a bit of a buzz when I walked back towards my room. I stopped one of the stewards and told him I needed to return something to Claire but forgot her room number. I begged him for her room number even giving him a soft kiss on his lips as my hand lightly grazed over his crotch. I could feel his cock twitch. He gave in and I laughed my thanks and walked to her room. I knocked on her door and it opened shortly.

"What do you want Lauren?"

"I want to give myself to you!" I said too enthusiastically from my wine buzz.

"Are you prepared to do as you are told and do everything I wish to do to your body? And that you will deny me nothing?"

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes what?" she pressed. "Yes, Mistress!" I emphasized.

"Did you pack a sheer blouse?" "Yes, Mistress." "Did you pack a short summer skirt?" "Yes, Mistress."

"Return to your room and dress with no bra under your sheer blouse. Dress into your short skirt with no panties. Return to my room dressed as you have been told and I shall own you for the balance of this night. If you do not return do not expect me to even acknowledge your existence. Now go and obey!"

I am a well educated middle aged woman with two young daughters and a handsome faithful husband but I turned and walked to my room my pussy juices dripping into my panties. I got into my room and stripped naked and squeezed my breasts roughly and ran my fingers through my dripping pussy lips. I slipped on my sheer blouse and short summer skirt and looked in the door mirror. I could easily see the dark large circle of my aureoles and my hard nipples against the soft fabric. Between my thighs I could see the darkness of my curly auburn pussy hair. I had to take deep calming breaths to even be able to walk out of my room and knock on Claire's door.

The door opened and Claire gave me one last chance to leave to my normal safe life. I told her "No, Mistress!"

She grabbed my long auburn hair and pulled me into her room. She pinched both my hard nipples and lifted my skirt and ran her fingers through my wet pussy lips. I stood still letting my Mistress do as she wished to me. She turned and opened a drawer and put a collar around my neck. She ordered me to unbutton my blouse then placed nipple clamps on my hard nipples then attached the other ends to the small ring on my collar.