Lauren - a Life Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned and grabbed my long hair as I took his large cockhead into my mouth. His hands went behind my head and he helped my mouth ride his cock. I had to put one hand around the base of his fat cock to keep it out of my throat. I kept his cock in my mouth as my tongue licked his sensitive knot under his cockhead. My hands started pumping up and down his cock as my lips and mouth kept a warm tight cave for his pleasure. I heard him breathing heavily as his cock moved faster and faster in my mouth. He groaned and pushed my face hard against my hand pulling my long hair. He growled then his cock exploded in my mouth.

My degrading at the bar had taught me how to keep a cum load in my mouth. I sucked each of his cum pulses across my tongue not letting any slide down my throat. I sucked right on his cockhead causing him to tremble on his weak legs. He held my face against his cock for support as the last of his cum slid across my tongue. I sucked off his cockhead and opened my mouth to show him his cum pooling under my tongue.

I kissed his cockhead then tenderly put his cock away and zipped him up. I stayed on my knees as he took his cart and left the room. I shuffled to the side of the bed and rolled Alice towards me. I brought my lips to hers and pushed my tongue to open her up and let the steward's hot cum drip into her mouth. Alice moaned and kissed me deeply getting her tongue in deep searching for more cum. We kept our lips locked against each other until all the cum was gone.

Both naked we took our dinner plates out on my balcony and enjoyed the warm breeze. I lifted my naked foot and my big toe found its way between Alice's pussy lips. She moaned and slowly rode her wet pussy lips and hard clit on my big toe as we ate our dinner. She put her fork down and gripped the table as her thighs trembled and she soaked my foot with hot pussy juices. She finally calmed and looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm not allowed to order this scrumptious food nor partake of the upper class buffets. So thank you for all this especially the tips I made at the bar that crazy night. Thank you Lauren. And thank you for destroying my ass and making me cum like crazy. I never experienced anything like that ever. How am I ever gonna go back to my normal life after what you have done to me?" Alice said somewhat sadly.

"I need a governess for my two daughters. Might you be interested in a live-in job? It will pay well and perhaps have side benefits. We are sailing towards port. Do you want to stay the night?" I asked Alice. She could not answer right away as she came again soaking my foot with her hot juices.

When she stopped trembling a wicked smile appeared. Alice grabbed a mini éclair dropped to her knees and pushed my thighs wide apart. She pushed the éclair against my dripping pink gash and ate the éclair and my pussy until I sprayed her face with pulses of my hot cum. She rose and kissed me deeply as I tasted chocolate, cream and my own pussy juices. She said she would take the job and be there as soon as she released her apartment and sold off her stuff. She kissed me again then sat and we finished the desserts.

Our night together was pussy to pussy with the monk getting a workout in four different holes. Late into the night we finally fell asleep with Alice nursing on my breasts to help empty my milk. I ordered breakfast delivered and the same steward was still on duty. When he came in he saw two naked women. He saw it was Alice and said she had nice tits.

"Well Chet do you want to paint four tits with your hot cum?" I asked as I dropped to my knees pulling Alice beside me. We knelt there with our tongues out waiting for his hot cum. He got his long fat cock out and started masturbating. His breathing got heavier and louder as his hand flew up and down his cockshaft. He grunted and a glob of cum painted my face. He turned and shot a glob on Alice's tongue and cheek.

He grunted as his hot cum splashed on four willing tits. I pushed Alice forward and she took Chet's cock into her mouth. I watched her cheeks hollow out as she sucked the rest of Chet's cum out of his fat cock. He stumbled backwards when Alice popped off his cockhead. She turned to me and kissed me deeply passing me warm Chet cum. She then licked my face as I licked her chin. Each of us gathered Chet's cum globs off our breasts and fed them to each other.

Chet just watched as he packed his softening cock back into his steward's slacks. I thanked Chet for his excellent service on this cruse and said I would be sure to tip him well. "Remember Chet, what happens on a cruise stays on the cruise!" I said as I brought my nipple to his lips.

He kissed then sucked on my hard nub and was shocked to taste milk. He grabbed that breast and emptied it of my morning milk then moved to the other and did the same. He stood back looking surprised then just turned and rolled out his cart. Alice and I laughed then ate our breakfast. I gave Alice my phone number and address and told her to call when she had everything worked out. I told her I would fund her relocation and she started crying. I kissed her and told her she better dress and do her port required tasks.

She dressed slowly sad that she had to cover up her body to her new Mistress. When done she came to me kissing me deeply crying a little then ran out of my room. I dressed then packed up and waited my time to exit the ship. My husband was waiting in the cruise parking lot and put my bags in the back. He asked me how was the cruise and I said wonderful; delicious things to eat and new experiences. When we pulled into the driveway I pulled him in for a deep kiss then told him I had hired a governess and she would be moving in soon.

His parents left and I played with my daughters then we had dinner. I went in to settle the girls for the night telling them I missed them so much. I put on my 'fuck me' lingerie and slid into bed my legs spread wide my pussy naked already dripping my warm juices onto our soaking towel. Will did his 'job' and made me cum several times. He filled my hot pussy as best he could and pumped away. He was groaning and moaning when he suddenly stopped.

"Lauren, are you safe tonight?" he asked concerned. "Maybe, maybe not; you'll have to take your chances," I challenged him.

He slid his nice cock back into my hungry pussy and pounded away. I watched his face lit by the moonlight go red and grimace. He was close so I thrust up towards his dick. My husband groaned and pulled out and shot his hot thick globs of cum on my belly as I came once more soaking his balls and thighs. He pushed down his cockshaft getting the last of his cum onto my belly then moaned as his fingers ran across his own cock pleasure knot.

He rolled over breathing heavily and tossed me the 'clean up' towel. Every other time I would use it to soak up my cum dripping pussy. But tonight after my 'awakening' on the cruise I ran my fingers through his hot cum globs and painted my tongue. I savored the taste of Will's cum as I returned to my belly several times until all of it was sucked into my mouth and swallowed. I came lightly just thinking about those seven male cum filled whiskey jiggers and how I emptied each one! I sucked that steward's cock and got his hot thick cum twice! With my husband our routine was repeated each night except I sucked his cum off my belly as he rolled over and fell asleep.

It was late Friday night when I put my plan into action. I had four scarves, my lube and my dripping panties ready for my husband. He steals the middle of the bed and sleeps soundly on his back. It was child's play to tie his wrists and ankles to the bed posts. I used scissors to cut away his sleeper shorts then laid between his out stretched legs. My tongue came out wet and excited. I started softly licking his balls then around his cockhead. I heard a very low moan and his cock twitched. I took his soft cockhead into my mouth and sucked running my wet tongue around and under his cock. He moaned again and his cockshaft began to rise.

Will was still soft and not fully developed so I took his entire cock into my mouth. I sucked like a baby on a tit and felt his cock strengthen and lengthen. Soon his cock was too long to keep all of it in my mouth unless I wanted to push it into my throat. I felt myself wet the bed as my juices leaked out from my pussy. I sucked and licked my husband's cock until it stood like a lighthouse, tall and firm. My husband's moans were getting longer and deeper.

Just lightly I heard him moan, "Maryanne?"- that was his partner in his law firm! Was that a dream or a moan from experience? Did he let Maryanne suck his cock but kept his wife 'pure'? Well when he wakes up with his cock up my ass I'll have to ask him.

My husband's cock was hard, thick and tall slightly twitching. I had warmed the lube in the bathroom sink so I would not shock him awake from the cold. I let it drip over his cockhead and run down the sides. He moaned perhaps thinking he was inside Maryanne's pussy. I moved up and centered my lubed asshole over the top of his cockhead and let my thighs push his thickness through my dark back portal. I hissed when his cockhead breached my ring then let the rest of his shaft slide into my depths where he had never been before.

Oh Damn; I soaked his abs and balls as my pussy sprayed my hot juices. That half woke him up as I started moving my ass up and down on his cock. He moaned "Maryanne" again confirming that slut was fucking my husband. I brought my left tit to his lips and squeezed my milk across his tongue. He latched on and sucked my milk then we awoke full on.

"Lauren what are you doing? Why am I tied down? Lauren what the fuck?" he asked as he trashed on the bed.

"Will, that cruise broke all my upper class middle aged mother constraints. I'm fucking you now Will. Your nice long thick cock is finally up my ass and I'm gonna ride it until you shoot your hot thick cum way up inside. Then after I cum all over you I'm gonna suck your cock clean of your cum. Here kiss this! This is a porcelain monk I bought on the islands. He's nine inches long and has already been in my pussy and up my ass and in the ass of the new governess I hired. Maybe if you play nice Alice will let you fuck her in her ass. Now you're gonna watch my monk make me cum and soak your chest and the bed!"

I reached behind my husband and stuffed more pillows behind his neck so he could see my pussy. I took the monk's head in my mouth and sucked his cowl like a cockhead. I moved my feet next to his waist and leaned back. His cock went a little further up my ass and I leaked on my husband. I had full access to my pussy and he could see my dripping gash. I dripped the lube on the monk's head and held my pussy lips open with one hand and pushed the fat hood and reverent face into the grotto that was hot and wet. "Oh Will he feels so good pushing out and filling my hungry pussy!"

"Lauren, what the fuck is going on with you? What the fuck happened on that cruise? Did you fuck men on that ship? Did you slut yourself to any cock that got hard?" my husband yelled and thrashed about.

"Will, my husband. Your cock has been the only hard flesh of man meat that has been in my married pussy. My question for you is what other pussy has your cock been in. Does Maryanne cum for you like I do? Do you eat her pussy until she wets your face then you drive your hard cock up inside her slut pussy?"

"Lauren, untie me and let me the fuck up or I'll start screaming and wake the girls!"

"We can't have that Will. I still wanna play with you. So here are my soaking wet panties. They are soaked with my own cum. You'll finally find out what my pussy tastes like," I growled as I held my panties against his lips. He tried to move his head and keep his lips closed so I grabbed his nose until he took a deep breath. My soaking wet gusset went against his tongue then I pushed the rest of my fragrant panties into his mouth. He tried to push them out with his tongue so I slapped his cheek and ordered him to behave. His eyes opened wide!

"See this long thick monk cock fill my pussy? Oh damn, it's so far up there where you have never been. Do you feel this thick porcelain monk cock rubbing your cock in my ass? Oh damn, I could only dream of being DP'ed with your vanilla sex. Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum Will; I'm gonna cum all over you. Watch out here it comes!" I groaned and pulled the monk out. Sprays of hot thick pussy juices hit Will in the chest then up on his face. Pulse after pulse of hot female cum sprayed out each time I thrust the monk deep up my pussy and pulled him out.

I pushed him deep into my sore pussy one last time and collapsed my tits on my husband's pussy juice soaked chest. I lay on him breathing heavily feeling my cunt and ass grip and pulse on my husband's cock and the monk filling my holes. I could feel myself leaking around the thick base of the porcelain statue soaking my belly and my husband's abs and obviously the bedding.

I stayed lying on my husband's chest and began ridding the real flesh cock filling my ass. I pulled forward until just Will's cockhead rubbed my analring then I took him deep into my ass. Oh fuck his cock felt so good! I started riding my husband's cock faster and faster listening to him breathe heavily through his nose. He was groaning and moaning around my panties gag as the pleasure was coursing through his hard cock. For all his abuse his cock was rock hard!

I watched as his face turned beet red then he thrust his hips up at me. He screamed into my panties and I felt his cock pulse. He pushed up hard against my ass each time I felt his hot cum bathe the inside of my ass. Oh FUCK that felt so good I came so intensely I collapsed on my husband and trembled through a huge climax. My belly held the monk deep up my pussy as my wet lips grabbed the porcelain base or my contractions would have rejected it.

"Oh Will, that was so fucking good! That was the greatest sex I've ever had with you. I hope you'll be a good boy so I don't have to tie you up each time I want to play. Now be still because I'm gonna slip your wonderful cock out of my ass and suck you clean drinking your hot thick cum!"

On trembling thighs I rose up slowly savoring each inch of cock as it slipped out my ass. I moved forward and let Will's cum drip from my ass onto his belly. I grunted until I thought all that was coming out had painted my husband's abs. I moved back letting my husband's softening cock slip between my milk leaking tits. On purpose I made loud slurping noises as I sucked that hot thick cum off his belly. I showed Will his cum on my tongue then swallowed going back for more until it was all gone.

"My husband it is true when I said your cock has been the only man flesh up inside my pussy and now my ass. But your loving wife was a toy to a strong willed mature lesbian on the cruse and she loaned me out to seven men who behind the bar filled my mouth and belly with their hot thick cum. I sucked the cock of the young steward and drank his hot thick cum on two occasions."

I moved back some more and took all of my husband's cum covered cock into my mouth. He groaned from the pleasure my lips, tongue and mouth gave to his softening cock. He trembled when his cockhead and sensitive pleasure knot received my special care. I felt his cockhead against the entrance to my throat and took some in coughing just a bit. I licked his pussy soaked balls and cockshaft until I heard him mumble 'enough, please enough' though my panties.

"Ok my husband, if you promise to be a good boy I will untie your ankles and take out my panties from your mouth. But for now I will retie your wrists to give you more movement. If you scream my panties go back in your mouth. In the morning we can talk about that slut Maryanne and the new governess for the girls and perhaps another baby or two."

I took out the panty gag and Will coughed a bit. "Lauren, we never discussed pushing the envelope of out sex life. I thought you were too upper class for oral and anal sex so Maryanne was more than willing. One more thing. She made me get snipped so no more babies for us. I'm sorry!" he said sheepishly.

"Well like I said, Alice, the new governess, is actually going to be my lesbian lover. If she decides to give you her pussy or her ass that will be her decision. Now about more babies, do you want a son or a brother? I think I'll pay Papie a visit next week when I'm ovulating."

Short Epilog:

"Hi Papie, I thought I'd keep you company while Nana is off playing cards with the girls. I'm sorry to hear about your small stomach ulcer. I read up on it and mother's milk goes a long way to soothing the discomfort. But I forgot to pump some out for you to take."

I had worn a school girl skirt, no panties, knee high socks and a white blouse with no bra. My dark aureoles showed through my blouse because my milk was already leaking. My long auburn hair was tied in two pigtails. I must say I looked eighteen. Before Papie could react I flipped up my skirt and sat on his lap my thighs outside his. I unbuttoned my blouse and displayed my nice full tits.

"Lauren, I," he tried to say until a dripping nipple ran across his old lips. He closed his eyes slowly and latched on to my swollen nipple. His suck was true and my milk let down and he slowly drained that breast. "That's a good boy," I cooed as I switched him to the other filled breast. As he sucked his old wrinkled hand gripped the empty tit and squeezed. He pulled and twirled that nipple making me begin to leak on his pants. He emptied that breast but stayed on it licking, sucking and biting my breast flesh.

"Papie do you have something in your pocket? I feel something hard right up against my coochie. Can I see what it is?" I said sliding off his lap and onto my knees between his legs. There was a wet outline of a thick long cock. "Oh Papie is that for me?" I said in a high voice.

"Lauren, we shouldn't..." he started but moaned when I fished out his cock and took it in my mouth. It wasn't quite hard so I sucked up the shaft pulling the blood into his cockhead. He groaned and grabbed my pigtails as he pushed his cock further into my mouth. I'd practiced with my monk and easily took his firming cockhead into my throat. My lips slid down his shaft and I had all of his elder cock in my mouth. My tongue slid out and I licked his sagging nut sack.

I stayed on his cock until I thought it was as hard as it was gonna get. I sucked up his cockshaft and kissed his now dripping cockhead. I stood in front of him and unzipped my skirt which fell to the floor. He put out a trembling hand and played with my now shaved pussy lips.

I kept the auburn curls on my mons and Papie ran his fingers through them. I spread my thighs and Papie moved his fingers between my dripping naked pussy lips. One then two fingers went up inside me and came back soaking wet. I moved his fingers to his lips and made him taste me several times.

"Papie, you made me very wet in my coochie sucking on my tits. Look, it's dripping down my thighs getting your pants all wet. I think you need to push your man flesh up inside my coochie and see if I stop leaking," I whined as I tenderly caressed his cheek.

I circled his hard cock and brought it to the dripping opening of my pussy. When his cockhead entered my wet heat he moaned deeply. I lowered myself slowly until my pussy had captured all of his cock down to his saggy balls.

"Oh Papie, my coochie is all filled up but I'm still leaking. I'd better go up and down to see if I can stop what's dripping from me."

"Lauren, this is not right," he moaned but I brought a nipple to his mouth. He latched on and sucked hard and bit my extended nipple. The pain and pleasure went right to my pussy and I came hard and wet. Poor Popie's pants and shirt were now stained with pussy juices. I started riding his old cock up and down rapidly squeezing his shaft to encourage him to fill me with his hot cum. As his face turned red I hoped that his heart could take the sex. He groaned off my tit and thrust upward with his cock and let loose.