Lauren - a Life Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his heat inside my pussy and knew his cock was pulsing cum up towards my womb. I felt the twinge of my egg this morning and knew I had to fuck Papie tonight. I let him thrust up into me as he gripped my tits hard. We slowly enjoyed our mating as my pussy tightened on his softening cock.

I reached over to my purse and pulled out the monk. When Papie's soft cock slid out of my drenched pussy I leaned back and told him to push the monk up into my pussy. He actually laughed and placed the hood and face at my dripping pussy opening and slowly worked the porcelain figure upwards. When the wide base sealed against my naked labia I slid off his lap.

I went to my knees and took his softening cock in my mouth and gave it a good cleaning. I softly took each of his old ball sacks in my mouth and licked them clean. His old cock went back into my mouth and I gave him final pleasure. He kept moaning my name, 'Lauren, Lauren, Lauren'.

I gave his cock one last kiss then put my white blouse on then pulled up my skirt and ran the zipper up. Papie just worshiped me with his eyes. "Shall I come by once a week while Nana is playing card, just to check up on your ulcer?" I asked sweetly. "I think you better get a check up with your cardiologist just to be sure."

"Lauren, what are we doing here? What about Will, what about Nana?"

"Will knows why I came over here. I want more babies and Will's slut made him get snipped behind my back. In just about two weeks Nana will be beside herself when I tell her I'm pregnant with her new grandchild. Yes, Papie, I used you to knock me up. So to thank you I will be here every week to let you play with my body. Once my new governess moves in I will see if she would like to play also. Don't think too much on what we just did. I have always loved you."

"I'd better take those fragrant clothes home to my house and wash and press them and return them next week. I'd suggest you get into your jamies and light a scented candle then go sit in the den and watch TV until Nana comes home. You'll have to make it your every Wednesday routine but we can't keep soaking your clothes with my cum. Perhaps great me in your jamies and I'll help you take them off. I love you Papie and I will love the baby you started in me tonight and the next one if you can keep up with my hungry pussy!"

I helped him out of his clothes leaving him in his underwear which he could toss into the bottom of the hamper. Papie still looked fit for his age and he gave me a strong hug then I kissed him deeply. "Call your cardiologist tomorrow," I said laughing then walked out to my car the monk shoved deep up my pussy.

We had to buy a king sized bed set because Alice spent many a night DP'ed between Will and I then we would switch. The monk and a new strap-on kept her and I cumming and cumming. Damn, I love getting my ass filled! Papie was shocked the first time I filled my ass with his cock. He came so hard and so quick. I made him use the monk in my pussy until I came trembling.

I never expected these life changing events to occur as I went on that cruise to search for myself. Was that older lesbian a witch and put a spell on me? At this point in my life sitting sipping tea with a swollen belly, Nana is happy that a grandson will be born soon. She's happy that Papie is frisky with her several times a week. Will, my husband, has access to three willing females; no holes barred.

I have access to all the pussy and man-meat my mouth, pussy and ass can willingly take. The monk is still my favorite toy! I would change nothing!