Lauren - a Life Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered me to unzip and drop my skirt. She then attached two clamps onto the lips of my pussy and ran the sparkly chain up between my full breasts and clipped the end to the ring on my collar. She ordered me to bend over and brought a butt plug to my lips and ordered me to lick it and get it wet. She ordered me to pull my ass cheeks apart as she ran the plug through my wet pussy lips. She pushed the pointed end against my asshole until it slid inside me and settled fully inside. I moaned so deeply trembling feeling my ass filled so unnaturally.

She ordered me to pull up my skirt and button my blouse leaving the three highest buttons opened to reveal my full cleavage. I stood there trembling in uncontrollable sexual excitement. Claire then stripped and slipped on a see-though caftan. She clipped a leash to the ring on my collar and led me out of the room. We rode the elevator where various couples got on and off. The men wet their dry lips and the women blushed red but I kept my eyes straight. I was leaking from my pussy and the elevator filled with my scent.

Claire led me to the dark lounge it being very late at night now and told me to sit on the high top with my thighs open. Young men hoping for a last minute hook up could see up my skirt to my naked pussy. I was leaking heavily wetting the back of my skirt and the seat as the butt plug moved within my ass. Claire slipped the female bartender a C-note and told her to look the other way all night.

After some time one of the brave men came up to me and asked if I can slip away. I stayed quiet so he turned to Claire following my leash and asked if her pet can play tonight. "Check and see if her pussy is wet," she said not caring for my concern. The young man stood between my thighs then ran his hand up my mature thighs and worked his fingers between my dripping wet pussy lips. "Yes she is wet," he said. "Taste her!" Claire ordered.

His fingers returned to my pussy and two slipped up inside and moved in and out causing me to drip my juices down his fingers to wet his palm. I just sat there as if hypnotized letting this younger man play within my married mature pussy. He pulled his fingers out and sucked my juices from his digits and palm. "Does she taste sweet?" "Yes ma'am she does. She is dripping her warm juices soaking my hand. I'd love to fuck her," he said holding the lump of his cock under his pants.

"Well if you are brave enough it will cost you fifty dollars to the bartender. I will let you take my toy behind the bar and push her to her knees. Once you are hard you will have only one minute to cum in her mouth. Princess you are to close your lips on his cockhead and hold his cum in your mouth until he is done then spit it into the glass whiskey jigger not losing a drop."

He gripped my leash and led me behind the bar and pushed me to my knees. He ordered me to release his cock and get it hard. The female bartender got a good position to watch the challenge as other guys filled the high tops to look over. I had never seen another man's cock! My husband was my one and only yet I unzipped this unknown man and fished out his nice sized cock. I gripped his cock in my hand feeling his thickness and hardness. I used my tongue and lips on his cockhead and his shaft until he was fully hard. His pre-cum was dripping and I tasted him on my tongue. I then knelt there with my mouth open and tongue out.

He gripped his cock and began masturbating to this bizarre fantasy. He huffed and puffed stroking his cock as the minute ticked away. He grunted and pushed his cockhead into my mouth and exploded his hot thick cum across my tongue. I pulled it in and closed my lips behind his fat cockhead and sucked as each pulse of his cum filled my mouth. I felt myself cum and spray the floor behind the bar. His cum was hot and thick but I kept it all in my mouth.

The young man groaned and slipped his cock from my mouth. Claire handed the jigger to the female bartender who put it up to my lips. I tilted my head and drooled the cum into the small glass filling it to the best he ejaculated. Claire asked the female bartender to set the glass on the bar. I looked at the glass realizing that man's cum had been in my mouth; the mouth of a middle aged mother of two wonderful children with a husband that I adored.

"Fifty bucks in the bartender's tip jar and you can have a turn. Same one minute limit," Claire challenged.

Another guy opened his wallet and put two twenties and a ten in the jar and went behind the bar. I trembled with lust as I reached for his zipper and pulled out a fuller thicker cock. My hand rode up and down his thicker cockshaft as it firmed and grew. My lips and tongue went to work until he was rock hard. My tongue came out as he pumped his cock inches from my face. I reached under his heavy balls and squeezed softly.

He grunted and missed my mouth with his first blast painting my face. I grabbed his cock and pushed it into my mouth. I sucked his fat cockhead as pulse after hot pulse of cum filled my mouth. I came again spraying the floor. The bartender dropped a bar towel between my legs as my juices sprayed out. My second client pulled out and Alice, the bartender, put another glass under my lips. I filled that glass with what the second guy had produced then Alice but that glass filled with hot cum on the bar.

There were five more willing guys and my mouth was filled with cum over the next hour as well as Alice's tip jar. Each guy I knew was comparing his load to the others. After the last guy had filled my mouth he had filled the jigger the most. He got several slaps on the back and congratulations. Alice closed the bar then helped me stand. Claire then ordered me to drink each of the seven whiskey jiggers filled with cum. The color, thickness and volume were different with each glass of male cum as well as the taste.

I leaked my pussy juices down my inner thighs when I emptied each glass. Claire ordered me to show her my mouth filled with each cum before I was allowed to swallow. Each warm glob of cum I let marinate across my tongue as I tasted the difference of each man's essence. I would have willingly sucked my husband's cock and drank his cum. But no, here I was being used like an alleyway slut swallowing unknown men's hot cum.

Seven jiggers of cum were savored in my slut mouth as I drank and swallowed. Soon seven whiskey jiggers sat empty on the bar. Alice asked Claire if she could have me. Claire ordered her to lick out each of the seven glasses and she could do to me what she wished. Alice took each glass and I watched her long pointed tongue lick each cum glass clean. All I could thick was how her tongue would feel up my cunt or even licking my ass.

Alice then pulled my leash and bent me over a bar table. She flipped my wet skirt up on my back and knelt behind me. She buried her face between my pussy lips and sucked my dripping juices her long tongue going up inside me. She moved under me and rubbed my swollen clit until I sprayed her face with hot thicker female cum. She drank as much as she could suck from my abused pussy. As she ate my pussy she moved the butt plug in and out my ass. I came so hard multiple times!

She went to Claire and kissed her hands and asked if she could stop by tonight. Claire told her perhaps tomorrow night. "Tonight was a onetime thing for my toy."

Alice pulled my leash and I stood and she moved in for a deep kiss as she fingered my pussy. I soaked her hand as I came again. Alice let us out and Claire led me to her room. I knew I would be abused by her all night and trembled over the possibilities. She stood me in the center of her room and unclipped my leash but kept the other clips attached to my nipples and my pussy. "Undress and stand before the mirror and tell me and show me what you did to your body to make you collapse in the shower."

"Yes Mistress," I replied as I slowly stripped until I was naked. "Thoughts of you made me horny in a way I had never felt before. I pulled my hard nipples to my mouth and sucked my own milk crushing my tits as I did," I said as I did just that sucking around the painful clamps.

"I pushed my two then three fingers up inside my hot dripping pussy. I was swept away and my other fingers found my asshole and I filled my ass with those other fingers. I fucked myself so hard I fainted." I filled my wet pussy with my long fingers but the butt plug was still in my ass so I pulsed it back and forth making my legs tremble then go stiff as I came all over my fingers. I leaned my forehead against the mirror for support and breathed heavily.

I heard movement then the bed squeak. "Make me cum Princess," Claire ordered. I turned and saw her legs spread wide as she lay on the bed. I knelt and brought my hands to her pussy lips. I pushed her black and gray curls aside and could see her pink dripping gash. I lowered my face and licked from her asshole to her swollen clit. My slim fingers slid inside her pussy and I sucked on her pleasure knot. Her juices poured across my fingers as I pumped them rapidly in and out. Her cunt tightened on my fingers as I sucked her knot and she groaned through her climax. I pulled my fingers out and sucked her dripping juices deep into my mouth. I licked her asshole and pushed the tip of my tongue into her dark circle. More of her hot juices rolled out of her pussy to wet my tongue. Her taste was rich and strong.

Claire pulled my hair and groaned 'enough'. I was so happy to have pleased my Mistress. She lay there breathing deeply and I reached up and sucked on her hard nipples then nipped her flesh. She moaned and said she was gonna get even. She rose up and went to a drawer and took out a huge black cock. It was long and thick! I dripped! She brought it to my lips and told me to lick and suck it.

"Is this cock bigger than your husband, Princess?" "Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Has his cock ever been up your ass, Princess?" "No Mistress," I said quietly.

She handed me the long fat black cock and instructed me on how to insert the short end into her pussy and tighten the straps. She made me kneel and suck the business end of the cock. She stretched my lips and bumped the end of my mouth. She laughed listening to me gluck as she used my mouth. She ordered me onto her bed on my arms and knees. She pulled my hips back until my ass hung over the edge of the bed and she could be behind me.

She brought that fat cock to the entrance of my pussy and pushed the large cockhead past my wet pussy lips causing me to stretch wide. I groaned as the tightness pulled on my swollen clit causing my legs to tremble. She pulled back just a bit and pushed more fat inches into my cunt. She was stretching my pussy wide touching places my husband never did. With one final shove she bottomed out against my cervix and I came on that monster cock.

Claire fucked my pussy hard and deep pushing out my pussy and punching my womb. The pain and pleasure drove me over the edge and I came so hard and so wet. I dropped my tits to her bed and she was able to shove that monster cock even deeper. The large knob on the other end on that cock was rubbing her clit and she grabbed my long hair and screamed as she came hard. She pounded into me seeking her climax after climax. She was spraying against my ass and it dripped down my thighs to merge with my own cum to wet my knees and the bedding.

She fell upon my back then reached under me and pulled on my nipple clamps. I groaned and rubbed my ass against her thighs feeling that monster cock deep against my womb causing aftershocks to run through my body. Claire slowly pulled that long thick cock from my gripping pussy. My legs slipped and I was lying on her bed with my knees on the floor.

Claire took a deep drink of French wine then pulled me up by my hair and brought the glass to my lips and I drank deeply. Claire grabbed the sparkly end of the butt plug and slowly spun it and pulled it from my ass. My back circular lips kissed all along the plug until it popped out of my ass. I groaned and wet the side of her bed.

I lay there breathing heavily then felt a cool liquid enter and fill my ass and paint my dark circular lips. "Your husband should have done this to you Princess. He should have claimed your ass as his right. Instead I am claiming it for my pleasure," Claire groaned.

The fat cockhead of that monster cock pushed against my analring seeking to enter my dark depths. The butt plug had loosened the way but I had to bite the sheets as the cockhead breached my ass. My analring tried to loosen but it actually caressed the monster cock as it slid deeper. I felt the cool lube on my assring then more fat cock pushed into my ass. "Only half is in your ass Princess but you are gonna get it all down your upper class spoiled ass."

With my thighs against the edge of the bed I could not escape as more fat cock slid into my ass. I groaned as my bowels were stretched then I felt her thighs against my ass and knew I had taken all of that long thick black cock into my ass. I slipped my hand under me and across my belly and could feel the cock deep inside me. I started rubbing my clit as Claire pulled back the cock then filled my ass again. I groaned as she started to use my ass for her own pleasure. She had to go deep to get her end of the cock to rub her own clit.

For more minutes than I could count she destroyed my ass ramming that cock hard and deep into my darkness. She pulled back then slipped the butt plug into my dripping pussy. I now felt the black cock rub the plug in my cunt against my g-spot and I shook through a powerful climax. Claire pulled my long auburn hair lifting my face off the bed. I screamed in unison as Claire finally came hard against my ass. The cock went fully deep inside me as she fell onto my back with her sweaty full mature tits. We both breathed deeply trying to calm yet let the climax flush through our bodies.

Claire slowly almost tenderly pulled back on that monster cock until the fatter cockhead pushed my assring wide open and slid out. The pain and pleasure caused me to tremble into another climax. I was exhausted and sexually spent. I felt Claire roll me up on the bed. She turned off the lights then slid in next to me. I turned and settled my face on her chest taking a last lick across her nipple then took it into my mouth and fell asleep as if nursing.

During the night it was Claire's turn to nurse on my nipples after she had removed the clamps. She was rewarded with warm mother's milk which helped her fall asleep again. It was late in the morning when Claire woke me and walked us into the shower. We took turns washing the abused female parts on each other. I groaned when Claire filled my loose ass with two soapy fingers and my pussy with two more. I trembled on her while holding onto her neck.

Her fingers slowly slid from my body as she rinsed me then wrapped me in the plush shower towels. She sat me on a balcony chair and the towel slipped to my waist. There was a knock on the door and the steward brought in a brunch plate. Claire walked about naked and the steward watched my naked breasts as he served us on the balcony. He quietly turned and left the room perhaps seeing naked people every day on each cruise.

We slowly ate keeping our thoughts to ourselves. Claire asked if I wished to return to my room for some quiet reflection on what I experienced last night. I laughed and said that would be welcome. We finished our brunch and she wrapped me in just the shower towel. I asked her if I could keep the collar. She went and got it and buckled it around my neck then kissed me deeply.

I had to ride the elevator to reach my floor and any guy that entered got a full flash of my tits as I opened the front and took a deep breath. I entered the numbers and flopped naked under the covers. I slept the day away until I heard knocking on my door. Still in a fog I walked naked to the door opening it wide. Alice the bartender stood there in casual clothes. I grabbed her by her open blouse and walked backwards to my bed.

I dropped on my back and spread my legs wide open. I wrapped my hands into her hair and pulled her face onto my now wet pussy. She didn't fuss but went deep against my pussy. Her slender fingers filled my pussy and her lips closed on my swollen clit. She drank deeply from my coral gash as my juices flowed into her mouth. Her tongue found my asshole and she teased my dark circular lips. I trembled into a small climax and leaked my juices onto that naughty tongue. A slender finger worked its way into my ass as she sucked my swollen clit. I pushed up against her face and sprayed her as my climax overwhelmed me. Alice kissed my pussy tenderly as I trembled in aftershocks.

She stood and slowly undressed as I watched her. Her cute breasts were uncovered then her shorts and panties went down. Her lips were shaved bare but her mons was covered in curly blonde hair -- carpet and drapes matching. She pulled my legs down the bed then walked her knees up my body until her pussy rested on my chin. She held her pussy lips wide open and my tongue dug into the depths of her wet fragrant pussy. I flicked her pleasure knot and she released a flow of her warm juices. I drank it down willingly.

I told her to flip over and I now had her ass and her pussy to play with. My thin twin fingers slid deep into her pussy and I played with her g-spot and caused her to soak my tits with a flow of her warm juices. I licked her dark star and she moaned out a 'yes' and dropped her face onto my spread pussy. We then spent several minutes pleasuring each other's pussy. My inner thigh got nipped when I pushed my slender finger into her ass. I moved it in and out like I was fucking her ass as she moaned and groaned.

I slid out from under her and went to my dresser. On the wharf I had bought a slender porcelain sculpture of a monk. Yes, I wet my panties as I ran my hand over his hood and down his nine inch body. I ordered Alice up on her arms and knees and I coated the monk with hand lotion. She looked back at me with wide eyes as I brought the hood to her asshole. I pulsed the monk's hood against her winking circular lips until she yielded and his face slid into her ass.

Alice moaned as the monk's shoulders then belly pushed her analring into her darkness. The larger base of the statue kept the monk's bare feet from disappearing into her ass. I pulled back to his face then filled Alice's ass slowly. I watched her pussy drip her juices onto the bed so I started moving the monk more quickly. Each time the base tapped her ass Alice moaned as the monk's hood went deepest.

I watched Alice's fingers work under her belly and start rubbing her leaking pussy and swollen clit. I started moving the long porcelain monk faster in and out Alice's ass watching her back lips roll over. Pink inner lips rolled in to disappear as the monk abused her ass. Alice's fingers were flying across her swollen clit as she groaned and moaned taking the nine inch monk as deep as I could push it forward.

"Lauren, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming getting fucked in my ass! Oh damn I'm cumming again!" Alice yelled as she sprayed her cum on the bed.

I pushed the monk in deep and watched her tremble though a powerful climax. As her body shook and she moaned I walked to the room phone and ordered dinner for two; lobster, king crab, finger veggies and some rich desserts. I also ordered a good French wine. I then rolled Alice up on the bed leaving the monk buried in her ass. When the knock sounded on the door I threw a sheet over Alice to protect her identity.

It was the same steward as had appeared in Claire's room. I stood there naked watching him set out the dinner. When he was done I asked him if he had the time for a special tip. He looked at his watch and said yes. I dropped to my knees and unzipped his white steward's pants and fished out his cock. Even soft it was a nice size and my hands moving up and down his shaft made his full thickness and length obvious.