Lauren Ch. 04: My Ex

Story Info
My ex enters the picture.
3.1k words
4.47
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out of town for an extended trip—nearly two months without return. My ex, Natalie, and I began texting more. She looked amazing at the wedding. She was single again.

Natalie and I skyped one night to catch up. We were chatting, and she was sitting on her couch looking cute in her yoga pants and a baggy sweater. We started talking about sex between us, with others, and a lot in between. We had a comfortability that only comes with someone who knows you well. She was talking about some guy she fucked on a one-night stand. I was turned on hearing about her doing this. The girl I knew would never have done that.

My cock grew as I asked questions about how and why. She laughed at my questions but answered them.

' How big was he' 'Why did you pick him' 'Why did you make that night your first one-night stand?' 'Was it worth it?'

She answered all these without hesitation.

So I probed further,' Did he go down on you?' 'Did YOU go down on him?' 'Did he make you cum?' 'What position did you spend the most time in?' 'Was that your only one-night stand?' 'Would you do it again?'

"You really want to know this? Doesn't it make you feel weird?" she asked.

I pulled off my bottoms and out popped my hard cock.

"I guess you are ok with it. Wow, I haven't seen that in a long while," she said.

"Continue," I requested

I gripped my cock and stroked it while she answered every question.

"Yes, he did, as soon as my pants were off. It was pretty good. He focused on my clit, which you know I like."

"I remember," I said, grinning.

"I didn't go down on him. He had a condom on and replaced one head with another down there very fast. Yes, I had an orgasm. He was good. Definitely a great first one-nighter." she answered.

I continued stroking and positioned the camera, so it was most of the view.

"That looks good," she said

"It feels good but lonely. You should join while you tell me the positions." I said, hoping.

"One moment," she replied.

The camera paused, and when it came back on, she was in her room naked, moving in and out of view doing something. Then the camera moved again, and she was on the bed, legs spread. She was very fit with a six-pack, great thighs and a bubble butt. I remembered my head being squeezed between those thighs. I thought it was going to pop a few times as she orgasmed.

"Ok. This is a first," she said, then she pulled her vibrator to her already swelling clit. She continued, "Missionary at first while we made out feverishly. Then I rode him grinding my hips into him. He squeezed my ass tight."

Her breathing got heavy. I watched her pussy get wetter and wetter until it was dripping.

"Then I needed it from behind, and he had no complaints. He rubbed my clit while he fucked me Doggystyle. I came, and he followed into the condom. Ugh, stroke that cock and cum with me. Now. Cum." she demanded.

She started cumming, and I shot my load onto my chest. Rope after rope covered my chest. I adjusted the computer so she could see.

"Well, that was, um, interesting and fun. Talk to you later." She said.

"Ok, bye," I replied. She clearly felt awkward, and I didn't want to push it.

I texted Natalie to ensure she knew that was fun, and I'd love to do it again. After texting most of the next day, we planned a second Skype session. Soon Natalie and I were sex skyping every second night. They kept getting better with her moving into different positions and us losing inhibitions.

It was great, and Lauren's skypes were maybe once a week or two. She was busy dating.

When I finally got home, Lauren asked me not to date Natalie. I didn't understand why. I also didn't think it was fair of her to ask as we weren't exclusive.

I had already made plans with Natalie, so I kept them.

Natalie looked amazing, squeezing her butt into skin-tight jeans and shirt with no bra. Her tits were small but enough to grab, and her nipples were always perky.

We reminisced over dinner. Then I drove her home. She was never a 'freak in the sheets, but the past couple of weeks had opened us up. She invited me in, and I was not turning that down.

The moment we were up there, she had her top off and tits out. She kissed me intensely as we moved to her room since she had a roommate.

"Finally, in person," she said, grabbing my cock.

I undid my belt, and she pulled my pants down and sat me on the edge of the bed. Then she proceeded to suck my cock using new techniques that weren't in her arsenal before. I had never seen her this horny. Usually, she was reserved. I guess some other men and a few skypes opened her up.

She stood up, turned away from me and pulled down her pants. She bent at the waist, giving me a full view of her bubble butt and tight wet pussy.

"Must have been tough staring at this all night. Time for your reward," she said as she backed up to me and slid my cock into her pussy. I sat on the edge of the bed with my hands gripping her ass as she bounced on my cock. We had always fucked bareback before, so this was not unusual.

When her legs got tired, she stood up and climbed on the bed. She put her head down and ass up. Then she gave me a look, and I was in there—two hands on her hips and pumping hard to he each wave ripple her ass.

When we dated, she was quiet. I always encouraged her to be louder. Now she was moaning and saying things like "yes, harder, yes yes."

She never swore.

I knew how to make her cum. I reached around and rubbed her clit while I pumped faster and faster. As she clamped her pussy on my cock she fell forward to prone. I pulled my hand out and kept pumping.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming" she said. Then let out some moans. I held it as long as I could, but that big tight ass in prone was enough. I pulled out and came on her ass. I shot my entire load right on her crack, and I watched it dribble down toward her pussy.

She got up and hurried to the bathroom. I grabbed some tissue and cleaned up. When she returned, she climbed into the bed with me. She started playing with my soft cock.

"You are insatiable tonight! What has changed? You were never like this when we were together.", I asked.

"I have been awakened. When we were together, you were only my second. Now I have been with more. A couple of them really opened me up just to enjoy sex", she said

"How many more? It has been three years since we were together."

She moved to suck my cock hard, "Well, I've had four short-term BF's and...well... I guess I never added them up, but maybe nine or so."

She hopped on my now hard rock and rode me with my hands on her ass. Then she turned to reverse cowgirl and shook that ass faster and faster up and down my cock her pussy lips went. Her juices were dripping and accumulating at my base.

"I'm cumming, mmmmmmmm," she said, and I happily joined her.

I unloaded inside her, just like old times.

After a brief bathroom stops each, we got dressed.

"You're the only one who hasn't had to wear a condom. The rest were all too short term," she mentioned.

I just kissed her. I remember she made me wait three months to have sex and another six months before I could remove the condom.

She walked me to the door and kissed me again.

"Hopefully, see you soon," she said.

When I got to my car, I had many messages from Lauren—getting progressively upset that I wasn't answering and that I was probably with Natalie. While I didn't do anything wrong, it was clear that we had an oddly possessive relationship.

Over the next few months, Lauren and I didn't hook up, and I spent most time out of town. We spoke, but it was always a bit weird. I continued to hook up with Natalie when I was in town and skype when out of town. Eventually, Natalie wanted a real relationship again. I knew that wouldn't work from our first time around. So that ended things with her.

I was in town more for a reasonable length, Lauren and I slowly chatted more as I was in the office daily. Soon we were back to our usual selves, but still no sex. That had to wait for our year-end company party.

We both got very drunk. She ghosted the party and sent me a pic of her with her tits out in a cab. The message said, 'My place, they miss you.'

I was gone. The cabbie couldn't drive fast enough.

When I got there, she was naked with a glass of wine on her couch. We didn't make it to her bed. It was highly passionate fucking. After sex, I stayed over, and we moved to her bed and spooned. I loved spooning her with my hand getting a full grasp of her boobs.

In the morning, we laid in bed and talked about actually dating only each other. We agreed on it but felt we needed to share anything over the last few months.

I confessed to dating Natalie, which was something I previously denied. Lauren was upset. I lied and took a few minutes to respond. Laying beside me, both of us naked, made these talks so vulnerable.

Then it was her turn.

"I fucked four guys since we last did. Two of them were the guys I was dating. I waited until my third date with each. I'll save the details for a different time. The third and fourth were one-night stands." she paused and took a breath, "it was that night I knew you were with Natalie after I asked you not to."

"Ok."

"It was with Jason."

Rage erupted inside me. I took deep breaths as she apologized over and over.

"I was hurt, and I didn't plan it. I'm sorry," she kept saying.

I internalized and rationalized that, though I disliked him more than anyone, she really could do whatever she wanted.

"Why'd you do it? You know how I feel about him?" I said, trying to be calm.

"I was drunk, lonely, horny, and very upset with you." she replied, "I knew you were with Natalie. and not answering my messages."

I told her to tell me the story in detail.

"You really want to know? Can't we skip this one." she pleaded.

"I need to know to process it," I said

She removed the covers and said, "Only if we fuck."

"Absolutely"

She started sucking and stroking my cock. Procrastinating beginning the story.

"How detailed?"

"To get over it. I want to know all of it."

"When you weren't answering your phone, I got upset and wanted a drink. So I put on PJ bottoms, a sweater and put my hair in a ponytail. I went to pour myself some wine, but I was out. I called Jason as I always do when I need alcohol. He popped over with a bottle. He ended up staying to have a glass, and we got into chatting about why I needed a drink. I told him some guy I like is seeing another girl. "

She paused to suck my cock. Feeling her press her fingers and massage behind my balls was so good.

"We finished the wine, and he grabbed another bottle. You still hadn't returned my calls. I got up and went to my ensuite bathroom. When I came out, Jason was standing there."

She stopped sucking and straddled me. My cock slid into her tight pussy. She put my hands on her tits.

"Remember, you asked for this," she said.

"He leaned in and kissed me. I resisted, kind of. It took me a couple of seconds before I pulled away."

She was slowly grinding my cock, rocking her hips back and forth.

I took a deep breath. I thought about you. Then I thought about her and realized I didn't want to think about that again that night. I said to him, Ok. But this better be amazing."

I squeezed her tits hard and pulled her towards me.

"I love that you are slutty", I said before jamming my tongue in her mouth. Then, with my hands still grabbing her tits, I pushed her back. "Keep going"

She kept the slow grind on my cock. My hands found her ass, and she leaned forward, letting her tits hang just above my face.

"He didn't wait at all. He kissed me deep and hard. Then he pulled my sweater off and stepped back, staring at my tits. I had no bra on under it. He told me it was about time he saw them and that he was a boob guy and these things hanging over your head right now are two of the best according to him.", she said as they swung.

I lifted my head and started sucking one—then alternating to the other. Lauren picked up some pace riding me.

"Fuck, you make it hard to concentrate on the story."

I paused and just said, "Keep going."

"He came back towards me, and he reached out and pulled the drawstring on my PJ pants. They fell to the floor. I stood there naked. He paused to get a look then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he moved us to the bed. He put me on the edge of the bed. I laid there naked, and I spread my legs for Jason. He leaned over and kissed me then kissed down my body to my pussy. He used a couple of fingers and his tongue. I came pretty quick. When I released his head from my leg's orgasm squeeze, he stood up and dropped his pants and the boxers. His hard cock popped out.

Smaller than yours but still about 7 or 8 inches. He tried to talk me into bareback, but I made him grab a condom from my nightstand. I sat up, grabbed his juicy hockey butt. It was a great butt. My hand gripped each cheek, and I pulled him towards me taking his cock in my mouth. I went to work before he pulled away from me, so he didn't cum." she paused.

I was so horny and angry. I rolled her onto her back and put her legs on my shoulders. I leaned into feeling deep inside her pussy.

"Ow. Fuck. You are deep", as she adjusted to the new position.

"Continue," I responded.

"I slid the condom on him, and he bent me over the bed right away, so he fucked me doggy style, reaching over to squeeze my tits to stop them from swinging wild. Then he turned me on my back, and we got on the bed. He knelt between my legs and held me by my ankles, spread high and wide. It was opened right up to me. He slammed me balls deep, and I had to hold my tits from shaking off. He fucked me good like that. He dropped my legs and leaned in full missionary, where I reached to grab his hot butt. He jackhammered me good until I came. I only came once during sex, but it was enough to enjoy it all. He filled the condom shortly after. He was a great fuck."

I proceeded to ramp up my pumps. I was pounding her into the mattress. She started screaming and moaning.

I shot my cum deep inside her while relentlessly reclaiming her pussy. It put her over the edge, and she came. We both collapsed.

As I lay there catching my breath. She went to the washroom.

We kissed as she climbed back into bed.

"I'm good with everything up to this point. As long as there are no more hidden guys?"

"You wish, you like it. I'll save the other one-night stand for another night," she said coyly.

"As long as it isn't another guy I hate. I do enjoy this, is that ok?" I responded.

"Yeah, I have fun sharing it. I have lots more," she said and kissed me.

"No more of Jason. Good with the one." I said

Her face smiled awkwardly. "Really, I never got to finish the story."

"ohhhhkay," I replied sarcastically, "When else did you fuck him?"

"Well, he stayed over. So once more that night where he bent me over the railing on my balcony. Then fucked me on my patio furniture. I didn't cum, but he filled another condom."

"hmmm. Ok. More?" I was now concerned

"And twice the next morning."

"any other times?

"Nope. He asked me to be a FWB, but I wasn't into him. I just needed to not think about you that night. But like I said. he was a great fuck."

"Or morning, when......," I said

She giggled, "Or morning, where I woke up first, and we were both naked. So I sucked him hard and hopped on for a ride—another full condom. The second time was after he went and got us coffee and donuts. He stuck one on his cock and told me if this was the only time we fucked I need to eat it off his cock. So I ate it off and sucked it. He then tried to slip it in bare. I wouldn't, so he put on a condom, and we fucked on the couch before he pulled out and finished on my tits." she finished sounding sleepy.

My heart was pounding when I asked, "Anything else?"

"No. He left then," she said as she turned and kissed me, "time to move forward."

I gripped her big tit hard in my hand, and we fell asleep to start the next day new.

That was the start of us together and to broadening horizons.