Lauren Ch. 05: New Horizons

Story Info
Lauren and I broaden our sexual relationship.
1.8k words
4.4
4.1k
3

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, things were going great. We fucked a lot when I was in town, and we were getting along well. I received office BJs almost daily, and we started discussing new things, slowly exploring our sexuality.

One night we spent working her ass with her smaller dildo, then up to her larger one. Soon my cock entered her tight ass. I can tell you it was a lot of work, and I couldn't fuck like I wanted to. I still came deep into her ass, but it was decided not a regular thing for us.

We watched porn together and fucked. It was to continue to explore each other.

We joined a chatroom for a couple of weeks, and I broadcast us fucking across the web. We gained several followers with the name OFFIC_GIRL. She would always start the show at the computer, and I would join after she was naked. I'd fuck her in many positions, but soon it was boring as people always wanted the same things. We lost interest and had no want to make money from it. We were careful never to show our faces; mostly, Lauren's body was the focus.

We decided on a vacation together. Our first trip away, and we chose a trip to Vegas. The moment we hit our hotel room, we were fucking with our clothes thrown about. Then it was time to shower and get ready for dinner.

That first night we gambled a bit, wandered a bit and finally retired to the room for a night of fucking like rabbits. Our first night away together was a marathon of positions and places in the room to fuck. My favorite spot was her bent over with tits pressed against the window overlooking the strip. We were too high for anyone to see, but still my favorite.

We awoke the next day after a late sleep-in and hit a brunch buffet to ward off any hangover we may have had from the drinks or fucking. The food worked, and we were ready for the day, which was a quick change and off to the pool. Lauren had on a black one-piece suit with large cutouts from the side. It basically was a two-piece. She filled that thing out beautifully. The other guys at the pool noticed too. She got many looks and guys approaching her any moment I was more than five feet away. It was fun knowing she was with me. She would tell them all the same, and I had never felt better.

Eventually, we were getting hungry and headed to the room to get ready for dinner. Our brunch was enough to hold us over with a few poolside snacks helping. We were on a mission to get to dinner by this time. I was ready quickly, and Lauren was taking what felt like forever in the washroom. When she emerged, she was dressed in a short tight black dress that pressed her tits into her chest, creating cleavage pouring out the top, looking like it was choking her. She looked beyond sexy and slutty. I was so horny the whole night that I just wanted to hit our room again.

Lauren wanted to go out, so we did. She and some girl, Paige, became quick drunk best friends at the bar. Paige's husband and I were along for the drunken ride. We were having a good time watching our girls party and get hit on. His wife was cute with long thick blonde hair down to her ass. She was maybe five feet and a former cheerleader in a glimmering silver dress, I learned. She had a tight, tiny, fit body, and the two girls were enjoying the attention from all the single guys at the club.

He wasn't that big a guy either, probably 5'4", and we were having a blast.

Aaron, the husband, and I just held back and enjoyed our drinks, feeling relaxed. Once the girls were ready to go, it was off following them from a distance through the casino as they chatted up strangers and people playing card games. Eventually, we got into the elevator and up to our suite for some more drinks. We sat on the couches and chatted as the girls checked out the balcony. They joined us when they needed refills.

Lauren and Paige came in giggling. Lauren leaned over and kissed me aggressively, then stayed standing in front of me. Paige did the same to Aaron. They proceeded to do a striptease and lap dance routine for us. Each for their own man, of course. I kept looking at Paige and how flexible she was.

Lauren's strip tease ended with her naked on her knees sucking my cock. When she dropped to her knees, it gave me a great view of Paige's cute little body. Paige was so petite, but her ass was healthy heart-shaped, plump and firm. It was clear she worked out regularly as her body was fit, and her tiny tits were mostly just her hard nipples. She was still giving Aaron a lap dance. Her incredible amounts of long blonde hair flowing with each move made it all that much sexier.

I pulled Lauren up to ride me, seeing if Aaron and Paige would take the next step. After a few minutes sucking Lauren's tits, I glanced over, and Paige was spread on the couch while Aaron rubbed her clit. I brought my attention back to Lauren's big tits and gave them some more time in my mouth.

Lauren was giving a show, slowly going tip to base, riding my cock. Her back was arched, and her eyes were lustfully hungry. She wasn't seeing me; she was on display. After a few minutes, I had enough slow riding, and I flipped her onto the couch and turned her doggy style. I grabbed her hips and started rhythmically slamming her pussy. Her big tits were swinging with the momentum. She was vocal, as usual. I was watching my cock get more on her white cream on it with every thrust. Seeing it froth around her pussy.

I looked over at our new friends; Paige was on her knees in front of Aaron with his cock in her mouth. Paige's head bobbed, and her long hair touched almost touched the floor. Aaron didn't take his eyes off Lauren's swinging tits. Paige crawled up on the couch on all fours and continued to suck Aaron's cock. She looked great bent over in a doggy position. Her hair neatly to one side, I could see her take Aaron's cock to the base.

Aarons cock wasn't very long, but it was thicker than I thought it'd be and probably more than enough for Paige.

After getting an eye full of Paige, I was back to my olive-skinned beauty. I didn't stop pumping her and, the whole scene unfolding had me pounding with all I had. She came and made sure we all knew about it.

"Fuuuuuuuck, I'm cumming, fuuuuck, don't stop. Fuck" she said before turning indecipherable.

I just kept going as her body tightened and convulsed, continuing for some time with her intense orgasm. Whether it was one long one or many, I kept fucking her until she couldn't take it. Finally, she collapsed forward, still twitching.

I looked over at Paige and Aaron. They had both stopped and watched the commotion.

Paige turned to Aaron and climbed on him. I sat and watched as her perfectly shaped butt was parted to allow Aaron's cock to stretch her pussy. Her ass was made of many squats, and it looked great.

Her hair, hanging down her back, bounced with her. I watched Aaron's cock repeatedly disappear inside Paige. She rode him fast and hard. She was fit and using it to grind Aaron.

I sat there stroking myself, watching Paige. My view was this long mane of hair to a heart-shaped ass and stretched pussy taking a cock that was dripping with juices. Lauren slowly recovered and eventually came to take over my stroking. She started sucking my cock, licking her cum off it.

Paige hopped off Aaron, and they started fucking missionary. Her legs were wrapped around him. She wasn't as vocal, more subtle moans and grunts while Aaron fucked her with great stamina. He adjusted and moved her legs behind her head. I remembered Paige being a cheerleader and in gymnastics. She looked like a pretzel with her pink puffy pussy being filled. Lauren had paused to watch, she looked at me, and we made eye contact and a nod, being impressed. He then started pounding her and rubbing her clit. Aaron began to losing his pace and was ready to cum. He came inside her finishing every pump. Then without hesitation, he pulled out, and they switched to a sixty-nine. He was licking out his cum while she sucked it off her cock. She came again as he did. It was amazing to watch and had me ready to pop.

I moved Lauren onto her back and mounted her chest. My cock slipped between her tits, and I fucked them until I shot all I had left onto her big tits. She rubbed all my cum into her tits, then licked her fingers clean.

Lauren and Paige went to the washroom together to clean up. Aaron started getting dressed, so I did the same. I commented on how sexy Paige was and that he was a lucky guy. He, of course, thanked me and said the same about Lauren.

The girls returned, still naked. Lauren had her hair pulled forward and covering her nipples and down to her hip bones. She looked very sexy. Lauren had her hair back and her big tits out. Paige started getting dressed, and Lauren grabbed her robe from the closet.

Once everyone was covered, we moved to the door and said goodbyes. The girls hugged while Aaron and I just stood there. Then Lauren kissed Aaron full tongue. I froze and wondered what was happening.

She pulled away, "Tastes pretty good."

Paige laughed and gave me a quick kiss while she hugged me, and I squeezed her butt. She smiled and giggled. Then they left.

We didn't exchange numbers or anything. It was a chance encounter and an awakening to some more fun to come.

We quickly got ready for bed and once cuddling, we were out.

We awoke late again on our final day.

Shopping was Lauren's top priority. So I followed her around most of the day through shop after shop. We were finally finishing with a restaurant for dinner. After dinner, we dropped off the bags and changes for our night out.

She said that it was her slutty dress night out. So I couldn't wait.

She emerged from the bathroom in her flared short skirt and a tube top. After part of the night, I was tired, and she was having fun getting hit on. I told her I was going to the room.

She soon joined me, and we passed out.

Our flight came early.