Lauren Ch. 03: Reconnecting

Story Info
Sex.
2.3k words
4.63
4.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren and I talked more regularly, fucking occasionally, and she shared more of her hot past. We even Skype sex once in a while while I'm away.

She was still going on dates, and her military man ex was coming for a visit. Lauren took Friday off to pick him up from the airport and went dark on her phone for the entire weekend.

I got in Monday morning at the usual time. She came in late as she had to drop him at the airport. When she walked in, she flashed me a quick smile and got to work. I closed the door and locked it.

"How was it?" I asked. My thoughts of her with others had grown into a fantasy.

"You really want to know?" she replied.

"Definitely"

"We barely got in my apartment when he had me naked. I didn't wear clothes all weekend. Literally, naked all weekend. I think I put on a t-shirt only to answered our delivery. He fucked me more times than I can count." she said.

I nodded and felt jealousy but turned on.

"I can see you like this," she said.

I was hard in my pants. I took it out and started stroking it.

She giggled, "We went through an entire box of bulk condoms he brought. My pussy is throbbing."

I was the only one who got to fuck her bareback. I don't know why I got that lucky, but we only made a deal to do that with each other.

She told me to put my cock away and get to work. She wasn't going to go into detail.

I reluctantly obliged.

I was out of town the next day. Lauren often shared her hotpast with me while we were skype sexing.

We would meet and both be naked. I'd have the computer between my legs so she could see me stroke my cock.

She would change it up between sucking on her dildo, tit-fucking herself with her dildo, but it always made it inside her pussy. She would have her legs spread and the camera a front-row view from her perfect pussy up to the mountains on her chest. She would tell different stories.

Like when she was camping with her boyfriend and some friends. She went to bed early. He crawled into the tent later and straddled her chest. She wrapped his cock in her tits, and he fucked her tits. He seemed a bit off, and she chalked it up to being drunk. He finished quickly on her tits and left. When her boyfriend crawled in after she figured out it was her boyfriend's friend, he sent in wearing his hat. That was her first sharing experience, and she was exhilarated and horny. They fucked that night too.

I came a huge load when she told me about finishing a study session with two classmates. They had a couple of drinks after, and it ended in her first double penetration. This ended up happening a few times, and each time they got less studying done.

I couldn't explain why I loved the stories so much, but she was so sexual and open. I couldn't get enough of her sexually but couldn't convince myself to date her.

When I got back to town next, she picked me up from the airport. She had on yoga pants, and I slid my hand in them and started playing with her clit. It wasn't long before she pulled into a dark spot.

She pulled her pants off, and I got mine off. She straddled me in the passenger seat and bounced on me. I reached under her sweater and squeezed those big tits. She was about to cum, and she switched to ground her pelvis into mine. Her pussy tightened around my cock.

Then she said, "I was dating a classmate whom I fucked like this in a skirt, but the backseat was full of people. We were all drunk, but they all watched me ride him. The same guy who fucked my pussy in our DP."

I came, filling her up. She was so slutty and so confident. I loved it.

She climbed off and caught my cum dripping out with a tissue.

Our relationship continued like this. A FWB, but then there were real feelings, but I couldn't commit to her. We made a deal to keep dating others but no sex until we broke it off with each other.

It carried on like this for over a year.

Her friends planned her birthday that year for an out-of-town weekend getaway. They headed four hours away to the big city. Partying and spa days were planned.

I had my dates back home to keep me busy. They were fun and passed the time, but my mind wandered to Lauren every time.

She messaged throughout the weekend. First, to let me know she was there safe. Then a pic of her in a little bikini heading to the pool. Random texts and pics through the Friday night continued. They went to the bar. I got pics of her and her BFF doing shots. Lauren had on a tight top that tied over her neck and lower back. It showed cleavage and great side boob. Then a pic of Lauren doing a blowjob shot from a guy's crotch.

It went dark for a while. Then picked up with a group shot of her and friends with a group of guys eating pizza. This was very late and woke me up--finally, a good night an hour later with a pic of her in her PJs.

The next day we texted a bit back and forth. I had a wedding Saturday night to attend. An ex of mine would be there that Lauren knew and disliked.

I didn't check my phone through the night as I left it in my jacket pocket. I did spend much of my time dancing with my ex. We made out. She looked terrific, and my hands felt great on her bubble butt. I was drunk and exhausted, so I peeled myself away and headed home. I started checking my phone, and Lauren had sent many messages and some pics. I waited until home to look.

Once home, I opened up the texts. First was Lauren in her outfit for the night. It was a strapless orange tight dress. Then the rest of the texts weren't as excellent 'where r u' 'why are you ignoring me,' Then a pic with her friends out at a bar. Then a group of her friends and other guys and girls. Then I got a text saying, 'I found some old friends too,' accompanied by a pic of her and her BFF, Steph, in a cab with two guys. Lauren was in the front seat. The following text was a picture my ex posted on IG of us at the wedding. I knew Lauren was upset. The guy in the pic was one she had previously worked with. He was--a big stocky guy.

Then a pic of her sitting on his lap on a couch in their hotel room. It was a selfie. Then a text 'Steph is fucking his friend in the bathroom. I am being a good host.'

That was the last text. It took me a while to fall asleep. I texted her a few times with no answer. Eventually, I passed out.

The next morning she called.

"How'd it go last night?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I got drunk and jealous you were with your ex." she blurted out.

"so, what did you do?" I inquired calmly

"I didn't have sex with him!" she blurted again.

"oooookkkaaayy, so?" I asked.

"Well, he doesn't eat pussy as good as you!" She said.

My heart skipped a beat. I felt hot. My mouth went dry. I was jealous and into it.

"Tell me more" was all I said.

"Not much to tell. Steph took her guy to the bathroom and fucked him. My guy, Gio, and I were making out on the bed. He pulled my dress down over my chest and squeezed my tits. He sucked and nibbled my nipples, which always gets me wet. Then he just went down and under my dress. I had worn no panties, so he dove in. He went at it for a while, but I couldn't cum between his average work down there and Steph's screaming."

Steph was a hot big booty girl of Trinidadian descent. She was somewhat exotic and at 6 feet even. The two together were so different, and both the two most desirable anywhere they went. Steph liked tall-built guys and wasn't afraid to enjoy them. Lauren and her have played wing woman for each other multiple times.

"I faked cumming so he would stop. He had slipped off his pants and boxers while down here. He didn't have a condom, and no amount of pleading was getting him in me. Even though I wanted it to make up for the mouth action."

I was stroking myself on my couch.

"So I sat up, and he straddled me on his knees. I took his decent cock in my mouth and did what I do. It didn't take long until he was ready to unload. I pulled him out, and he came on my chest. I needed a towel. So, while he got dressed, I went into the bathroom for a towel and to give Steph a look. She was bent over the bathroom counter. I've seen her in that position so many times that it didn't phase her or me. She saw me clean the cum off my chest. Her man stopped for a good look before. picking up the pace again."

Now I was picturing Steph's soft brown-skinned big booty taking a beating. I came.

"I left the bathroom, and Steph wasn't much longer in there, and then the guys left. That's it! We head home today."

I was internally conflicted between wanting Lauren to fuck other guys and wanting her to fuck only me. The stories were great, but I could lose her to any of them.

She got home late that night, and it was back to work Monday, so I didn't get to see her.

Work was hectic Monday, and we barely saw each other in between meetings, but Monday night, she came over. She stripped and lay on my bed. Her legs spread, exposing her wet pussy. Her mountains were standing high on her chest. She made eye contact and said, "Stop eye-fucking me and make me cum like he couldn't."

Of course, I crawled on the bed and up between her legs. I kissed up and down each smooth leg to her bald labia. I lick her labia and dragged my tongue lightly across her exposed clit. I looked up at her body and couldn't see her face behind the mountain range. So I reached up and grabbed each breast as my tongue parted her labia and gave her the best pussy eating I could. She gushed juices all over the bed and my face. She screamed and swore, and her body shook.

"OMG, I needed that," she said as she stopped shuddering from the orgasm.

She then brought out a surprise. It was her smaller dildo, only 5 inches. She passed me the lube and dildo. I lubed it up, and she rolled over, faced down ass up. Her hands reached back and parted her tight ass. I worked slowly, pushing the dildo deeper in as she took deep breathes.

Once it was entirely in her ass, I slid it in and out of her ass slowly while adding more lube. She stopped me. I was kneeling on the bed with my cock rock hard. She reached back and held the dildo in her ass as she sat up and moved to me. She straddled me and slowly slid my cock into her pussy.

As she started sliding up and down, I could feel the dildo rubbing against my cock inside her through that thin skin. It was amazing. Still kneeling with her squatting on me, I wrapped one hand around her body and pulled her to me. We were face to fave, and those jugs were pressed to my chest. I reached around to work the dildo.

She kissed me hard, and we didn't stop as lust took over. I fucked her ass best I could with that dildo while she ground and bounced on my cock. It wasn't long before she came. This was the biggest and longest orgasm I had seen from her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, fuck, oh my god, oh fuck, yes, yes," she screamed, followed by moans and grunts and other words I could make out. Her body convulsed and seized and twitched. It was too much for me, and I unloaded deep inside her. I held her tight and groaned and called out her name until every last drop was out. We both sat there gasping and leaning into each other.

Finally, I leaned forward and let her lay back on the bed. I slowly pulled out of her pussy, and she twitched more. She slowly slid the dildo from her ass and laid there for a few minutes. Finally, she sat up and headed to my bathroom.

She came out, and I said, "So you like DP's."

She giggled, "I never enjoyed the real ones as much. That was an orgasm I've never had. I don't know where I was, but I was not here. My legs are still barely able to hold me."

She hung out for a bit to get her strength back in her legs. Then dressed, she grabbed her dildo and headed back to her place. We never had sleepovers on a workday.

The following day I was off to the airport for another trip.