Lauren Ch. 08: Our Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard listening to Ellie share her story. Lauren noticed and gave me some strokes.

We told them how we first hooked up and developed our sex life. Lauren shared a couple of hot past stories of her exes that got her into sharing.

We all enjoyed this great dinner, sitting there naked, having just fucked each other, and it felt very comfortable.

Marty shared how he met Ellie. She was the sister of a guy on his rec baseball team. She would sometimes watch the games. He noticed her right away due to her tight shirt and beautiful eyes. The guy hosted a year-end pool party. She attended, and it ended with Marty bending her over in the bathroom, bikini bottoms to the side. That was 8 yrs ago.

It was a fun night, and we moved to the couch while we continued with some great wine.

Lauren stood up.

"Well, I know I need a cock." she said and bent over by the window. Marty was tip to pussy very quickly. He worked it in, and she came after just a few pumps.

Ellie came over and sat on my cock. She was equally wet--her big tits bouncing in my face. I felt movement, and Marty had come to sit on the couch. I saw his cock in all its glory. It was very wide and glistening from Lauren's cum. She hopped back on for a ride, and I had a close-up of her pussy stretching around it. We fucked for an hour or so with each other's partners. Then once everyone had cum a few times, we headed to our own bedrooms to catch up on some much-needed sleep.

The next day we all did our own thing, and it was more typical. Monday came, and Lauren and I headed to work. We chatted about Ellie and Marty and the next couple of weeks before they left. We decided that there were no rules as long as we slept in bed together each night.

That night, we got home from work, and Lauren started dinner. Ellie got home from work and went to take a shower. Marty wasn't home yet. I stripped in front of Lauren and headed to the shower. Soon I had Ellie's soaped-up fun bags in my hands, and I fucked her from behind. I was ready to cum, and she dropped to her knees and took the load on her face.

As I headed back to our room from the shower to put on some clothes, I saw Marty in the kitchen, alone. As I moved around the counter, I saw Lauren was on her knees, sucking and stroking him. I headed to get changed. When I came out, I saw Lauren standing up, her top on the ground and her bra under her tits with a load on her chest. Marty zipped up and headed into his room to change.

The next night we didn't fool around. We all hung out and watched a show before heading to bed.

I awoke in the morning to my alarm and no Lauren.

I checked their room to see Marty in 69 with Lauren while Ellie licked his ass. I watched from the doorway. Lauren and Ellie laid their backs, legs up, side by side. He bounced his cock back and forth between their pussy's. He would give a few hard, slow, deliberate thrusts to one then the other. They were followed by the rapid pounding of one, then the other, back and forth between these two hot big-titted women who loved it. I was jealous and turned on.

Lauren screamed and shuddered in orgasm, so he kept pumping Ellieuntil soon she did the same, and he gave her a pussy full of his cum.

I went and got in the shower and finished myself off. Lauren came in and started her morning routine.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great way to start the morning with a quickie."

We chatted further about work and more. But nothing about the threesome that I was jealous of.

While at work, I told Lauren I was jealous of the threesome. Not Marty and her. Just I wanted it.

"You know I'd never let you down, babe," she said as she locked the door and sucked me off right there. "Marty may enjoy my body, but you are my favourite cock, and I'll prove it soon. You did miss Ellie, and I kiss while jointly sucking Marty's cock."

That set me off, and she swallowed my load. She got up and unlocked the door.

"Are you telling me your plan?"

"Nope," she said with a smirk.

I gave her a look and returned to my work.

I was headed out on a trip--a couple of new accounts to visit. I would be gone ten days. I wasn't concerned as I kissed her goodbye and could taste my cum still on her lips.

Then a taxi and I was gone.

I had many meetings lined up in the first city. So I didn't get much time to check in with Lauren. It was the second night when I had time to facetime. She answered naked on our bed, and we had a good time with her dildo. I shot cum all over myself as she came on her dildo.

We chatted about our day, and she said she missed me being around, especially with the visitors in the house. It was sweet. She said she hadn't fooled around anymore since I was gone. I told her to be safe and have fun.

The next day was a travel day to a new city and more meetings. That night I was back late after a dinner meeting. So, again it was the second night in this new town for facetime.

Lauren was spread open naked on our bed when she answered. My cock hardened instantly as she started rubbing her clit. Then the camera moved a bit, and Marty's head was between her legs, licking her pussy. I had a supreme close-up of his tongue working her clit and poking in her pussy.

I heard Lauren moan, and one of her hands grabbed his head. She was moving her hips softly in rhythm. The camera panned up to see her tits in Marty's hands. A firm grip. Lauren was using the other hand to suck the dildo like it was my cock.

She put it down and took the camera. She held it, so I good see her face.

"Babe, I'm going to get fucked, and you're going to see it up close from new angles. I'm going to scream and cum for you."

She passed the camera back, and I could see Ellie. She was naked and waved. Her big tits were hanging perfectly.

"I'm missing your big dick too. At least I get to watch you stroke it. I hope you enjoy my camera work!" she said.

Then she flipped it around back to Lauren. Marty had pushed her legs up to her head and was now licking her ass.

Ellie held the camera close so I could see his tongue pressing against her asshole. Then slowly poking inside.

The camera backed out to a full view of Lauren, holding her legs spread beside her head. Her big tits were free-moving with each moan, and her pussy free and ready to be used.

Ellie panned down Marty's back. He was up on all fours. She stopped and brought the camera to his cock. It was rock hard. Ellie gave it a few strokes. It looked huge on the camera. Like it would split Lauren open.

"The is going to stretch her tight pussy. Your woman is going to get fucked by this beast." Ellie taunted.

I stroked my cock more quickly. It felt so good, but I didn't want to cum. I had to take a break and just watch.

Ellie panned back up as Lauren's legs came back down to the bed. I watched as Laurens look was one determined to be fucked.

Marty had other plans. I watched as he adjusted Lauren in position. I knew that position. Then he straddled Lauren, and I got a close up of his smooth parted ass stopping just above Lauren's face. I watched as Lauren lifted her head tongue out to his asshole and started licking. He lowered his ass as she went to work.

Then the camera pulled away to show his big cock being thrust between her tit that she held together around it. He had lubed her tits, and they glistened as they pumped on his cock.

The camera backed up further to the entire scene. Marty had her dildo in her pussy too. He would pause tit fucking to fuck her with the dildo. Then back to tit fucking her. Soon Lauren was bucking her hips, clearly going to cum.

Ellie spoke into the camera in a whisper, "Your girlfriend is about to cum while her tongue is in another man's ass."

Lauren screamed," I'm fucking cummmmmmmmmming." Then both hands grabbed Marty's hips, and she tongue fucked his ass as she screamed. Ellie got in close so I could see.

As Lauren came down from her orgasm, Marty hopped off her face. Ellie held the camera to her face. Lauren looked at the camera, breathing deeply.

"I guess I eat ass now," Lauren said to the camera.

The camera pulled away to her naked body lying there with the dildo still in it.

Then next to her, on his knees, was Marty. Ellie closed in as Marty poured lube on his cock. I got a shiny close-up of his thick cock, getting the lube rubbed in with Laurens's hand.

Lauren got up on her knees too, and the camera pulled back to see her stroke his lubed cock while she stared at him.

Ellie held it on Lauren's face and tits.

"Fuck me with this. Fuck me hard and make me cum all over it. Stretch my tight pussy, Marty."

He positioned Lauren on all fours. Her big tits hung close to the bed, so her ass was up. He pressed his thumb on her asshole. Then it got close as his tip parted her labia and disappeared. The extreme close-up showed her pussy stretching to swallow him as he slowly slid more inside her. Laurens had many moans and grunts as her pussy tightened around his cock, straining and stretching to make room inside for him. Then he was in.

Ellie pulled the camera back a little as Marty slid his cock out and slowly back in. I was stroking furiously. I had to let go to prevent cumming.

Ellie took the camera and moved up Lauren's body. Showing Marty's right hand was gripping her hair like reigns. The other has his thumb inside her ass.

I could see Laruns face. Head pulled back by the hair and her tits hanging. She was on her elbows.

Lauren looked into the cam and said, "Make me gush, Marty."

Then I heard the familiar fast rhythmic slapping, and her face and tits shook to it.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck. I'm cumming, Marty. Your big cock is making me cum. Oh, fuck," Lauren screamed.

The camera moved zoomed out to see him quickly pumping her pussy, and with each one, his abs smacked her ass. Every time he pulled out, her white froth covered his cock.

He kept hammering her. Ellie pulled back and showed the whole scene. I just watched and stroked as Lauren soon came again. Then they repositioned. Ellie moved the camera down as they did to show her rubbing herself and slipping one long middle finger inside her pussy as she rubbed her clit.

She flipped the camera to her face. "Are you enjoying this?" she asked.

"As much as you are," I responded.

"I am touching myself watching you stroke your big cock and wishing it was here to ride. I want to feel you deep again."

She flipped the camera back to the action, and Lauren was now on top of Marty. She leaned over him, and Ellie brought the camera close to her pussy so I could see Marty's cock slide in and out as Lauren bounced on it and ground on it.

I watched close up as Lauren screamed and her body convulsed, and fluid gushed everywhere. She soaked the bed and Marty's cock and balls. She let out a deep groan.

Marty pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her. Then his hips started pumping faster and faster. The camera was back to his cock entering her pussy. It was moving fast like a piston. It looked to blur a little over the phone.

I could hear Lauren, "Fuck me, Marty. Fuuuuckkk...... ugh.....mmeeee. That's it....stretch me. Fuck I love your thick dick. YES. YES. YES. Fuuuuuuuuuckkk your cooooccccccckkkkk isssss," and Lauren became indecipherable.

Marty's cock became very creamy, and he didn't stop fucking her. Lauren's words became inaudible, and she just grunted and moaned.

Ellie pulled the camera back, and Marty rolled them over so he was on top. His cock never left her pussy. Lauren's arms flopped at her side, and her hair was everywhere. He didn't waste time getting back at it. He started at top speed again.

Ellie brought the camera to give me Marty's point of view. I could see Laurens' big tits moving and shaking to the pace of that thick cock inside her.

Then Marty grabbed her tits and went to slower hard, pounding thrusts. Lauren grunted with each one.

Ellie brought the camera to Lauren's face. I could see that she was in another place though she managed to blow a kiss to me.

Ellie gave me a full view of the scene as Marty grabbed Lauren's legs on his shoulders and went at it. Lauren grabbed her ankles with her hands and held her legs wide.

She moaned and yelled to another orgasm. This time Marty joined her.

Ellie pulled the camera in close as Marty pulled his thick rod out of my girlfriend and unloaded it all over her body. Shots hit her tits and stomach. Some dropped out onto her clit. Marty moved, and Ellie panned Lauren's exhausted cum covered body.

Ellie flipped the camera and showed her leaning over Lauren and licking Marty's cum off Lauren's stomach. Ellie's big tits were hanging, and I blew my load onto my stomach. It was a lot.

"I could use a deep fuck and a taste of that cum. Hurry home. We leave soon." Ellie said.

She handed the phone back to Lauren.

"I hope you enjoyed that," she said

"Absolutely, he fucked you well," I said.

"Yeah, his cock is addicting."

I laughed.

"I'm going to get ready for bed. Talk tomorrow. love you." she said

"yep, love u too."

I wanted to get home but had one more stop on this trip.

The next morning I was off to the last stop. A new supplier was trying to "woo' us.

I met with the executives during the morning. Their field rep was to meet us that afternoon and take me to dinner.

When I got the chance to meet the rep, I walked a sexy girl in a tight black dress with fiery red hair.

Hi there." I said to the girl from the conference--apparently a new job for her.

She mentioned we had met at the conference with her colleagues and headed for drinks and dinner.

She drove me to my hotel, and we chatted small talk the entire way. We got in the elevator, and she shared how she switched jobs and the promotion.

We got to my room, and I opened the door. We entered still chatting work. The door closed, and she stopped talking. She reached, one zipper and her dress hit the floor. She was naked. Her handful of hanging tits and tight body were standing there.

"When I heard you were in town, I set up dinner alone and cleared my schedule for that big cock again."

Her knees hit the floor next, and she had my cock in her mouth and her lips touching my abs.

That night I fucked every hole Sherri had. I choke fucked her to orgasm. Each load I had was down her throat, and I left handprints on her body as she begged to be smacked everywhere.

The following day, She woke me with more condoms and more sex. I fucked her until I needed to leave for my flight. She had me finish on her face, which is always a favourite of mine.

Lauren and I didn't talk last night but texted a good night msg. We texted back and forth as I headed to the airport, but I didn't mention Sherri. I thought I'd do it in person.

The flight was quick as I was exhausted; I just passed out. Once I landed, I caught a cab home. Nobody was home, so I enjoyed a nap and a shower before everyone was off.

The first person home was Marty. We sat and had a beer.

He told me how much Lauren's body was made for sex and how good she was. I had heard that many times and agreed.

He mentioned that yesterday was fun. I played along as if I knew but asked for details on how yesterday started.

"Well, after Ellie left for work yesterday, Lauren and I were here and putting together our lunches in the kitchen. I told her that she shouldn't be going to work. She should just be getting fucked all day. She laughed and asked, 'why is that.' I told her that her body is built for fucking. She giggled and went about her packing. I went into the bedroom to brush my teeth and head to work.

I came out, and Lauren was in front of the door. Her tight top and floor-length skirt were on for work. She said, 'the first time we fucked, we went for four hours. Could you fuck me for a whole workday?" Of course, I said yes, flirting back. "Prove it. I already called in sick to work," she said as she walked to the couch, slipped off her skirt, and bent over it. That perfect pussy was wet and waiting.

I, of course, called my boss while my cock was inside Lauren. We fucked all day. A few breaks for food. Last night Ellie went from work to yoga, so Lauren and I were here fucking until about 7. That girl can make me cum and be hard again like I was 20."

"Sounds like a great night." I said, "Ellie didn't care about all this sex with Lauren?"

"No, Ellie goes to yoga every Thursday. She stays behind after class usually and fucks her instructor who owns the place and gives her free classes."

I pictured Ellie in a downward dog getting pounded. It was hot.

I asked him more about their previous sex life.

He mentioned that he and Ellie started sharing when her ex-bf and his fiance came over for dinner. They all got drunk, and the guy wanted to fuck Ellie one last time. So I figured it was nothing new to them, and I allowed it if his fiance was into me. They were already in a sharing lifestyle. So Marty got to fuck this tiny girl. She was five feet, he figured, with no tits but thick thighs and ass. He said he and Ellie chatted after, and they both felt closer by sharing that experience. So it progressed to some group nights and some solo nights. It just became their thing.

I asked him his favorite time, not with Ellie. He, of course, said Lauren hands down, but I pressed for another. He said one of Ellie's friends was cheated on by her boyfriend. He said this girl was gorgeous. She wasn't all street smart, but she had abs as she was a trainer. Her long-time boyfriend was a trainer too, and he had fucked some MILF he was training. Marty said it was the best because Ellie put on a strap-on, and they dp'd this girl together. It was their first time, and he said it blew his mind.

They all fucked for a few weeks while she needed a distraction. Until she had some new bf.

It was a great story. Soon Lauren was home, and she quickly came over, pulled out my cock and sat on it. Showing she didn't wear panties to work that day. She started fucking me, and Marty went to his room to give us privacy. I pulled out her tits and buried my face in them as she rode me.

Even though I could feel she wasn't as tight as usual from Marty's thick cock, she came quickly.

"God, I miss how deep you feel," she said.

She got off me and on her knees. She started sucking my cock. First, she licks her creamy goodness off, then gets into her usual cock sucking routine. I missed it. She changed it a bit as she spent more time on my balls. She was taking one in her mouth then the other. Licking my sack and down to my choda.

I grabbed her hair and made her lay on her back on the couch. I spread her wide.

"This pussy looks well fucked." I commented. "Care to share."

"Marty and I fucked all day yesterday. He made me cum so many times. I swallowed so much cum. I'm your little whore."

"Good, you remember. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You remember Sherri, the redhead, from our trip?"

"Yesss, unhhh," She said with a moan as I entered her.

"She got a job as the rep for the last company I visited. She set up a night with me, and I was fucking her all night long."

"I wondered when I didn't get a call or face time from you," she continued, "was Sherri, the crazy anal lover?"

"Yes. I spent lots of time in every hole, but enough about her. I'm going to cum deep inside you."

I grabbed her tits and began pounding. I didn't last long as I shot whatever I had into her pussy.

"I'm going to shower if you don't mind making dinner," I said as I walked away.

12