All Comments on 'Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by SuitAndTie

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You Think?

I wouldn't take her home to meet your parents. She probably would end up doing your Dad. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

so this is a life anybody would really want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well now at least

he knows she is nothing but a fuck. never be a wife

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3*, why?

3*, why? because she was just his girlfriend, nothing more...She could whore herself with any guy, and he must take the opportunity of fucking her as he wasnted...Then one day when she want a ring in her finger, he must tell her to ask that to one of her fuck buddies!!! They aren't even engaged!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

Mmm ...not sure about this story ad it really does not go any where !

Is tb7e BF a cuck, maybe a voyeur for sure.

It be good if the BF character becomes more confident with woman and earns more respect and lust from his GF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious slut.

Loved it. 4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Right?

Sorry, but the Uncommunicative Ass loses ANY right to call a Young Lady 'Girl Friend' (and to expect her to disallow intimacies by other guys) when UA ignores a query about a party to which both were invited. Further, to expect she will NOT attend (despite UA not escorting her) is idiocy! She implicitly gave UA first dibs on escorting her! If UA passes on that opportunity, Tough Titty. UA was in process of losing her ANYWAY! How could he not recognize that?

Sorry, again, but the premise to this story is excruciatingly weak, and the Ch2 denouement is ludicrous!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Agree with impo use her until she looks to settle down than hit her with her being a cheating pig. Even though he enjoyed she still was cheating and could never be trusted

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
typical young person not answering her text query re party

and he gets what he deserves. She is not in a committed relationship, and the narrator character is an ass. So not much entertainment value for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand completely

I had been putting the idea in my girlfriends head about playing with another guy for a while. One night while at a bar, she was looking very hot and was getting a lot of attention. She disappeared for a while.mi found her in the alley getting fucked by another guy. I watched and was hard as a rock. She saw me as I snuck closer and after they came, she told him to go back in first so no one got suspicious. Then I fucked her just like he did, filling her with the biggest load of my life. Our lives got so much better from that day on.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bull shit!

What's with you assholes that get off watching their wives or girlfriends fucking and sucking other guys! I'd have stepped in busted his ass (and I mean kicked him in his balls and cock so that he'd never be able to use it again) and told her to fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Party girl

I liked your story. However I felt there was something missing. Maybe her thoughts on her cheating on you before making you a cuckold by sleeping with a guy in front of you My late wife had a lot of lovers with my encouragment. But I was never into watching her in action I just liked her telling me all about her meetings with these guys while we made love. Anyway keep up the good work and maybe on your next we can have a womans perspective also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another

Another wimp,putting up with what she is doing is an insult man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really love this story: šŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ [5.0 (100%)]! My cup of tea! Based on Ch. 2 we know that the protagonist has a strong voyeur side & a wife-sharing fetish.

Two excerpts from the story (attention: spoiler alert!):

Quote: "Shit." My stomach dropped as our eyes locked on to each other. She glanced down seeing my cock in my hand. I don't think either of us knew what to do, we just stared at each other. Unquote.

Quote: She knew exactly what she was doing and we stared at each other as we heard the guy moan. Unquote.

ā¤, šŸ‘šŸ‘, šŸ˜Š!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜… (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excerpt from this story:

"... and there I saw my girlfriend in the shadows with her back against the building. Her blouse was completely open and he was grabbing at her breasts as they made out, their tongues deep in each others' mouths. His jeans were unzipped and pushed down to his thighs. His cock was pressed up against my girlfriends stomach and she was stroking the whole length of his shaft."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š- [5- (4.6/5)]!

This story is very erotic & totally true to life.

It is a wife sex story, and a love story, two-in-one. This pertains to girlfriends as well.

Today's society is more and more permissive and tolerant. However, it seems to me that cuckolds (willing cuckolds in particular) are still very much misunderstood by the population at large.

Based on my own experience, I can tell you that being a willing cuckold is a KINK. It turns you on when another man caresses your wife's thigh or ass. You are mesmerized when on the beach, a man compliments your wife's thong bikini bottom.

It turns you on big time when she tells you that her boss first kissed her on her palm and then pressed that palm against his hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜† (5.0)!

This is a girlfriend sex story and a love story, two in one.

This story may or may not be based on true events, but it is totally believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­ (five)!

šŸ’š

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a five star story. I loved ā¤ it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really really LOVE this willing-cuckold story, gave it a 5.0 = šŸ’Æ% (ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†.) It was imaginatively conceived and masterfully crafted. I felt it all was happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lauren will be Lauren.

It takes all sorts (to make a world.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

šŸ‘šŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sad

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop leads to a hard life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous