All Comments on 'Laurie At The Pansanjan Falls'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

work our for all of them what about hubby .... sorry but with a wife like that what a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lousy, predicable and just mean

what a bitch... The first page was all I needed to read. Thier needs to be a different catogory for evil bitch wifes I think

fdkmanfdkmanover 19 years ago
Email the Operators for a Catagory Change

Below is an email I sent to the operators of this site. Feel free to copy it and send it yourself, or edit it to suit your needs. Either way with enough people asking formally for a change MAYBE something will happen.

Dear Literotica,

I don't know if you've got many requests for this but if you have consider this one more, if not then please consider this.

A serious catagory change/addition needs to me made. The "Loving Wives" catagory is so misnamed or misused as to be essentially useless. A large majority of the stories have nothing to do with Loving Wives, they have to do with cuckolding but not just cuckolding but malicious cuckolding. These stories contain severe disrespect for the husband by the wife for him and her marriage and usually by the wife's large dicked lover who is SOO much bigger than her husband.

I suggest adding a "Cuckolding Wives" catagory or "Bitch Wives" catagory so people who aren't interested in this kind of thing don't have to deal with opening and reading parts of stories that only anger them.

PLEASE, consider making this change, if not for the current stories in your archive at least for future stories.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree with Prior Comment - Fsection for Cuckolding

If it is this sites intention to please thier readers enough to come back or to enjoy the time here something needs to be done. If the existing catagories are to mean something then please explain to us how cuckholding fits into loving wives - is it not a fetish????

We the readers formally ask the site operators - the editor to respond to this reasonable request - define fetish vs cuckolding for us - please don't ignore your customers as we enjoy the site - it just needs to be more sensitive to us in this regard.

Reader support requested - Regards -

Hemi04Hemi04over 19 years ago
Agree with previous comments

it is about time this type of story was reacted to. Can't understand where 'Loving Wives' fit in....??

Vicious bitches like the one in this story...I hope it is not true...she says she loves her husband? What? A hell of a way to prove it! Not even in the real world!

A category change is badly needed.

I enjoy this site, but these stupid stories rile me...

Frankly, it would take a lot of restraint...no pun intended...to avoid thumping her, and him, and then filing for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I didn't read any of this story.

I knew from previous submission that the author was dishonest so I went straight to comments. Of course the comments prove that I was right.

It would help if the perverts that write this shit would put a statement like the following at the very beginning:

This story is about a wimp that cums watching another man have sex with his woman and wants to be humiliated.

Then most readers would skip the story. But no, the inconsiderate authors are too dishonest to be truthful up front. They would rather waste the readers' time. Then they have the gall to complain when mislead readers give low scores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous