Laurie, Jimmy and Darrell

Story Info
Loving Wife, Interracial.
2.7k words
3.89
16.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm Laurie. I am 20 years old, 5'3", blonde with usually a ponytail, blue eyes, and quite cute. My husband Jimmy is 21, 5'8", and just started over the road driving an 18-wheeler. He is gone 4-5 days week. I work at a local department store part time. We live in Thomasville, Georgia in an apartment on the edge of town. The apartment building is an L-shaped due to the roads. Our big front yard is a cornfield. Our neighbor is Darrell. He is a super nice, single, 60-year-old retired military black man. When he saw us moving in, he came over to help us. He also brought us pizza and cold beer that evening. We really enjoy talking with him.

I work 6 hours on Friday and Saturday. Jimmy usually comes home on Friday evening and goes out again early Monday morning.

In my spare time I enjoy sitting on our porch. Due to the nice warm weather, I usually wear my short shorts and a halter top.

This morning I am sitting on my porch and Darrell walks on over. His 6'4" height with a great build catches my eyes. I stand up and say, "Hi, my favorite neighbor. I'm pleased to see you!

Darrell says, "Hi, my beautiful neighbor girl. I came over just to see that cute smile you have."

We continue our friendly talking when he says, "I saw you taking your laundry out and I don't remember you having a washer and dryer when you moved in. I came to make a deal if you are interested. If you would like to use my washer and dryer and maybe help me keep my place neater, I can pay you some for your work."

I say, "We sure could use the money. I'll ask Jimmy when he gets home tonight."

He says, "Great! It sure would make my life easier. We will talk tomorrow then."

When Jimmy comes home, he and I talk about it. Since we won't need to pay the laundromat and could use the extra money, we think it would be a good idea. We walk over to Darrell's, and we all agree to it. He gives us a cold beer to seal the deal. I tell him I will be there Monday morning. Jimmy and I enjoy the rest of the weekend together, and as young couples do, we make love at least twice.

Monday morning at 9 a.m. I bring my laundry over to Darrell's apartment. He opens the door with a big smile.

Darrell says, "Come on in. I've been waiting for your pretty face. I put my laundry in the washroom. Just wash it as you think best. I have a few telephone calls to make".

As I separate his clothes, I notice the nice silk underwear and all the UA T-shirts. I put a load in and start straightening and cleaning the kitchen. Between the laundry and cleaning the morning passed fast.

About noon, Darrell came in and got some chips and soft drinks out. We ate our lunch on the porch. Talking to each other was so easy. He carried my laundry back to my apartment and thanked me for doing his laundry and cleaning.

I took a nice nap and cleaned my apartment. Then I sat outside, reading my book. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. As it got dark, I could see Darrell walking by his bedroom and living room windows as he moved throughout the house. It reminded me that I should close my curtains, but I soon forgot that.

At about 10:30 p.m. I stepped outside to get some fresh air. As I saw the movement in Darrell's bedroom window, I watched him strip off his shirt and then his trousers, just leaving him in his silk underwear. I meant to turn away but just couldn't as I watched him walking around. I smiled as I remembered my husbands' binoculars. Speaking to myself I said, "Shame on you Laurie. You are married and shouldn't be thinking of things like that! But....It might be fun!" I then looked for the binoculars, but my husband must have taken them with him.

I then walked thru the living room in my shorty pj's just because. I slowly closed the curtains while standing in front of them. Darrell's lights were turned off.

The next morning, I got out of bed at 9 a.m. I stepped outside in my pj's and stretched, breathing in the fresh air. I saw a movement at Darrell's window and went back inside smiling. I will definitely buy some binoculars today and keep them hidden from my husband. I had my breakfast, did the dishes, and went to town where I purchased a nice set of binoculars from the pawn shop. I really don't know why I would consider watching Darrell because I would never cheat on Jimmy. I guess it is just for the thrill and to build excitement for when Jimmy comes home this weekend.

I go out on the porch to read and Darrell waves me over. He has on a tight U/A t-shirt with shorts. Darrell says, "Would you like a cool glass of wine? And I have some warm fried chicken if you would like to eat out here with me."

I say, "That is really nice of you to invite me. Wine is always appreciated, and the chicken is also." I am thinking of how fine he looks for his age.

We sat there enjoying the weather, food, and wine. Our verbal banter is nice, and we laugh a lot.

Darrell says, "I will be gone tomorrow and hopefully overnight if I am lucky. Here is a key to my place if you will keep an eye on it.

Laughing I say, "In that case I hope you don't come home until late day after tomorrow. I hope you really get lucky."

Darrell says, "At my age it seems that any dates are looking for a Sugar Daddy or a place to live. It's hard to find anyone looking for a nice relationship.

I decided to wait until dark to try out my new binoculars. When Darrell turned his lights on, I left mine off until I adjusted the binoculars. I found what I thought was the best viewing points. I turned on the living room lights, leaving the bedroom dark. I was watching from the bedroom when Darrell came into his bedroom. As he took his shirt off, I caught my breath. His physique was more beautiful than I thought. Then he slowly took his pants off leaving him standing in his silk, tight, underwear. I couldn't believe what I think I see. It has to be just a shadow. Darrell walks into the living room and does a few things. I am really getting turned on just watching him move. He then turns off both lights. I catch my breath and walk into the living room. WOW! I never expected these feelings. I'm happily married, and he is 60 years old!

I take my fresh baby doll pj's out of the dryer. Standing in the living room with the lights on, I slip my halter top off and slip my shorts and thong off. I slip my pj's on, turn off the light, and go to bed.

The next day I go over to Darrell's to clean the house. I decide to wash his sheets and go into his bedroom. As I am working, I see binoculars sitting on his nightstand. I use them to see into my living room. They are adjusted perfectly. I think, "Uh-Oh!! Was Darrell looking last night while I changed into my pj's? Guess there is nothing I can do about it now."

I wash up the sheets and put them back on the bed. Every time I look at the binoculars, I get a slight thrill wondering what was seen thru them.

When I get home Jimmy calls to say he will be home in 2 hours. I make sure I hide my binoculars. After all my excitement tingling throughout me, he better be ready for lots of sex this weekend. I fix a nice dinner and then get a shower. I find myself playing with my pussy to relieve all the tingling.

When Jimmie gets home, I give him a cold beer. As we eat dinner, we discuss the happenings of the week. Well...at least most of them. Darrell comes home as we are eating. I tell Jimmy what Darrell said about men his age dating. As soon as we eat, Jimmy gets his shower, and we jump in the bed and start playing. We are nude in minutes, and I am sucking Jimmy's cock. It is a nice, firm, 6" cock and he can come twice a night. As he gets hard, he goes down on me licking my pussy. He does a decent job at it and I come quickly. Jimmy slides his hard cock into my wet pussy and in 15 minutes he explodes his hot cum into me.

We spend the rest of the evening talking and loving. By midnight I have all my tingles satisfied. We sleep touching each other, totally in love.

The next day Jimmie goes over to talk with Darrell awhile. He brings Darrell back and says, "Let's order Chinese food." We sit all afternoon eating and talking about everything. We start teasing Darrell about the girlfriend that kept him up all night.

Darrell says, "I bet the two of you did a little playing last night after all week without it! I thought that I heard some moaning and hollering last night!. And I bet there might be a repeat tonight!"

After Darrell went home Jimmie looked at me and winked. That was all I needed as I headed for the bedroom. Jimmy opened the window so Darrell could hear the action. We are much louder than normally.

Monday, I go over to Darrell's to do laundry. I have on my usual short shorts and halter top. Darrell has on his shorts with no shirt, sitting on his porch. We talk for a minute and then I start on the laundry.

After a while Darrell comes in and says, "I just spilled coffee on my favorite shorts. Can I add them to the laundry pile?"

I say, "Take them off and I will wash them."

To my surprise, Darrell slides his shorts off leaving him standing there in only his silky tight underwear. My mouth drops open as I see the outline of his cock in his underwear. I quickly turn around and start doing anything I can while still in shock. Darrell leans back by the laundry door.

Darrell says, "I really like the way you and Jimmy act toward each other. I would like to find a woman like you some day."

I turn back around smiling and say, "Sorry, but there isn't another one like me. You will have to settle for a second place one."

Darrell says, "It isn't fair that I am the only one in underwear. You should do the same so I feel better about it."

I laugh and say, "My underwear is a lot smaller. It is only a thong."

He says, "Wow! That is great!. Women my age don't wear thongs. I sure would love to see how it fits!"

I laugh at that and step further into the laundry room. I then step back out with my shorts pulled down and do a fast pirouette showing my thong to him. I pull my shorts back up as his mouth stands open. I then really laugh at him. As we stand there I notice his cock twitching and growing. I nervously turn back around and try to work.

Darrell says, "You are absolutely beautiful and surprising. Thank you for giving me the quick look. You can see what you do to me!"

I turn back around as I say, "What did I do to you?" Then I see how large his cock is inside his underwear! All I can do is stare at his cock with wide eyes.

Darrell sits down in a chair and says, "Come over here, Laurie. We have to talk about what just happened." I walk over to him.

Darrell takes my hands and says, "Come straddle me and sit down." I am in a trance with that beautiful bare chest and silky shorts with that large bulge right in front of me. I staddle Darrell and sit down. He places his hands on my waist and slides me up where my pussy is on his cock. He slowly begins moving me as I feel his cock growing under my pussy. I am lost in the feelings that I am having. I know that my pussy is soaked thru my shorts. I look down to see the large head of Darrell's cock sticking out the top of his shorts, dripping with precum. I begin moving my hips without Darrell's help. Darrell removes my halter top to cup my breasts.

Darrell makes me rise and move back. He stands up and takes my hand. He brings me into the living room. He slides my shorts and panties down and then slides his down. We both step out of our clothes, and he lays down on the plush carpet. He brings me down and says, "Lay on top of me. Just hold my cock head and let your pussy slide back and forth along my shaft without me entering you.

I lay down and feel his cock, so large and so long. I touch his cock head and hold it as my pussy moves along his cock. I have never had this experience and never have had any sex with a Black man. I see a handsome older man under me and know that he is well experienced. As my pussy is sliding back and forth, I feel my clit swelling and when my orgasm hits, I let out a very loud continuous moan as it rolls over me. I lay on top of Darrell for a couple of minutes. I then slide down to take that big gorgeous cock into my mouth. It is so large and long that both my hands fit on the shaft. Darrell's cock tastes so good as I lick the shaft up and down. His black cock in my small white hand is beautiful. I nip on his balls and then take his cock into my mouth as deep as I can. Darrell starts slowly fucking my mouth. I know that his cock can't fit in my pussy but I have to try. I slide up and guide his cock head between my pussy lips. I sit part way up and feel his cock stretching me as it slowly enters. I take a deep breath and lower myself further onto it. I look between us and see that there is at least 4 inches more to go. I hear Darrell start moaning. Then I feel his hands on my ass as he pulls my pussy all the way down onto his cock. He erupts his hot cum deeper in my pussy than any man has been before. He holds me tightly as we roll on our sides. His cock holds his hot cum inside me as we lay there. We look into each other's eyes and smile. Darrel's cock grows soft inside me. I give him a deep passionate kiss and say, "Thank you. That was fantastic!"

Darrell says, "I hope this does not hurt your relationship with Jimmy. I really like both of you."

I say, "Jimmy will never know what we do. I love Jimmy. I'm just going to use you."

Darrell says, "Use me as long and as hard as you want to."

We smile again and have a deep passionate kiss. We then get up and gather up our clothes. I say, "Looks like I will have to come over again tomorrow to do laundry."

Darrell says, "Would you like to go to Tallahassee for dinner tonight. I know a nice quiet place you will like. They also have a small band for dancing."

I answer, "I will be ready by 4."