All Comments on 'Laurie, Jimmy and Darrell'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Buck1974Buck1974about 2 years ago
The story

Your story if it was posted in the interracial category would have praised highly. But because you posted your story in the wrong category it’s just going to get slammed. You might have thought you were doing the correct thing using a loving wife as the main theme. But you got it all wrong the base of your story was the fact that you wrote about a white women ( wife whatever) having sexual activity with a coloured person. That is the main theme of your story. Doesn’t matter if it was a wife cheating or not ( even though it was a good setup for a part 2 ) it’s the fact it was between a white person and a coloured person aka interracial category sorry . But the story was there but it really really needs to be in the interracial category the story has a strong base to start from but it needs to be in the interracial category to carry on .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad, but felt unfinished. Needs at least one more chapter. And yes, probably is in wrong category.

tomb72tomb72about 2 years ago

What a wonderful well written intro. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Buck1974 Nowhere in the LW description does it say only white men need apply. If you haven't figured it out, stupid, under your theory, it's the white man in the wrong category if the reader is black.

Take your bigoted brain-dead shit and go elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Hi I'm a dude. I am 50 years old, 5'7", beer belly and living below the Mason/Dixon line.

Im also closeted, cant write and truly want all that BBC for myself.

See, now dont say I've never done anything for you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

She'll need good luck not to get caught!

3

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The whore’s last statement to Darrell/Jamal, the stereotypical LW black dildo, aptly describes their relationship. “I love Jimmy, the Cuck husband, but I’m just going to use you, the Jamal.” He has no humanity, he’s just a disposable sex tool for a white whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Closetet cucks mad in the comments lol why are you reading it if you don’t like it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSequence123@Sequence123
Mid age white male. Love watching or filming my wife have sex with other men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES