Laurie, Jimmy and Darrell Pt. 02

Story Info
Interracial sex.
1k words
4.37
6.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Laurie, my husband is Jimmy, and my lover is Darrell. In the first story I explained how my Lover came to be. I was told by a few that I should have listed the story under Interracial heading. I am firstly a Loving Wife to Jimmy so that is how I listed it. My belief is that every person has some different DNA and different skin tone so where does the Interracial lines start? Who determines this? Anyway, to satisfy these few people I will list this story under Interracial.

In my first story, my lover Darrell asked me to dinner in Tallahassee, Florida. He picked me up at 4 pm and we headed south for a 40-minute drive. As we talk Darrell asks, "Have you ever been to a Swingers nightclub?"

I answer, "No. Is that where we are going tonight?"

Darrell says, "If you are okay with it, we will go see if you enjoy it. We can leave it whenever you wish."

We arrive at the nightclub and have the valet take our car. A Doorman opens the door and inspects Darrell's membership card. We go to an elevator and go to the 3rd floor restaurant. We have a lovely meal with dessert.

Darrell says, "If you wish to dance, it is on the 2nd floor. We have a choice of how you want to dance. We can dance as normal, but most people will be dirty dancing. You will see extreme rubbing and kissing, hands under clothes, etc. The only rule is that clothes must stay on. And you can dance with whomever you wish or just me."

I answer, "Wow! Sounds like fun! Let's go!"

We take the elevator down one floor and find a table near the dance floor. The band is good and a little loud. We move onto the dance floor and watch the other couples. I see heavy petting with hands down the pants and under blouses. I feel Darrell slide his hand under by blouse to unsnap my bra. One hand immediately cups my breast and I feel his other hand slide down inside my pants to cup my ass. I think, "How great to have a place where we can express our feelings like this." After a couple dances we stop at our table.

Darrell says, "You okay with this so far?" I nod my head yes.

A tall blonde middle-aged man comes over and asks me to dance. I look at Darrell who nods his head yes. We move onto the dance floor and dance normally for a few minutes. As he holds me closer, he cups my ass and moves my hand to his crotch. He unzips himself and I move my hand inside to feel his bare cock. It is quite thick and long. I slowly stroke him in time to the music. He then moves behind me while I keep rubbing him and he slides his fingers inside my pants and panties to play with my pussy. The loud music, the beat, the stranger, and the play on my pussy is too much. I orgasm while leaning against him. I walk back to Darrell feeling very weak and sit down.

Darrell says, "Tell me your thoughts. Are you enjoying this action?"

I answer, "It is very different. I don't think that I like this action with strangers. I would like us to just be by ourselves. Can we go home now?"

Darrell puts his arm around me and walks me to his car. 45 minutes later we get to his apartment. We lay on his bed making out and rubbing on each other. As our clothes come off the heat is building inside me.

I say, "I want to suck you all the way. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste you." I slip down and kiss the top of that big, beautiful, black cock. My tongue captures the precum leaking out from the slit. I suck Darrell half-way in, then lick down the underside of his long shaft. I suck on each of his big balls, then start nipping them with my teeth. I lick back and forth between his balls and his anus, then start on his balls again. As I move up to swallow as much of his cock as I can, he starts moaning. I keep trying to take him deeper and his cock head fills my throat. I keep playing rough with his balls as I suck. I hear him start moaning. I lick my thumb and put it on his anus to use if he wants to. As his balls tighten and his beautiful cock expands, I take him as deep as possible in my mouth. When he explodes, he slams his ass onto my thumb and blows his cum into my mouth and throat. This allows me to take his cock head into my throat, a first for me. My mouth is full, and I can't swallow fast enough to keep up with all the cum spurting out his cock. Finally he finishes and lays there gasping with his hands on my face. He smiles down at me saying, "That was tremendous! You are the best lover!"

Darrell brings me up for several deep, passionate kisses. He then slides down to lay between my legs. He begins his magic with his tongue and lips. Softly sucking on my pussy lips and clit while his tongue delved deeply into my vagina, then licking slowly back to my anus to circle it. He began to suck harder on my clit with his tongue tickling it, which put me over the top on my climax. He brought me down by softly sucking on it again as I relaxed.

Darrell slid up sliding his half erect cock into my soaked pussy. As we kissed passionately, I could feel his cock growing to stretch my pussy further. We have beautiful sex for several minutes and then climax softly together. I lay in his strong arms enjoying the afterglow.

As I get dressed to go home Darrell says, "My younger brother will be here for a couple of days next week. He has been single for a few years and I'm sure that he would appreciate some great sex.

I smile at Darrell and walk out the door.