All Comments on 'Laurie's Adventures Ch. 01'

by LaurieF83

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
playman64playman64over 7 years ago
Hot

Laurie,

Hot story. Enjoyed reading and stroking for you.

Can't wait for more.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Laurie, that was wonderful. I look for more. At 70, my libido is not quite as good as it used to be and my penis never quite 100% hard...until I read your story. My receptionist liked it too and we both benefited from the other's ardor. Very well written from a technical standpoint (an English teacher and editor in the not-so-distant past) and I do encourage you to continue, whatever the genre.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Not so long for us.

I still not sure what the strap on wearer gets in the way of pleasure from your velvet snatch. If you couldn't figure out our premeturity, well even the smallest of us are wearing you out.

I did like the boys tied and waiting, butt not excluded from you lez lust.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Very exciting

Laurie, I love your story. It's exciting to learn that you used to teach Sunday school. I would be very wickedly exciting if you teach Sunday school without wearing panties under your skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was like you

I was a very good Sunday School teacher as well whose husband thought sex was only for procreation. Needless to say I was very frustrated. I turned to my minister and soon he showed me what a real man could do. I ended up fucking him almost every day after that. For the next several years, my husband and I had four kids....or I should say my minister and I had four kids.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 3 years ago

Found you because you read one of my stories and followed me. Thanks for the heat. Reading you stories made me wet. I wish I could be part of your adventures.

X

R

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing and a skillfully realistic presentation make this story hot as fuck 5 star erotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous