All Comments on 'Lawnmower Boy Ch. 09'

by DeepBlueC

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

How about the mother introducing a friend's daughter to her son?

red71054red71054over 7 years ago
Lawnmower Boy 10

Another idea how about a threesome with Eve. Mom gets to taste Eve (69)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic Series

Very sensual and very erotic. Great series. Thanks!

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Excellent story

Personally I think you could end it here and let the readers use their own imagination to carry the story forward as they see fit.

I think they just continued on and lived happily ever after.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idea?

Jeff, mom, and Eve threesome?

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
A good story

This is a good series. If you can produce more then it would be nice. It would be no e to see the relationship mature and then see mum and son start relationships with others and finally seeing grand kids and a very happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great series! Love your writing!

I first found this series several years ago, and it has been delightful to see you havent given up this series so many years later. This is one of my favorite series on this website. I would very much like to see you continue the series. I agree with one of the other commenters on here, would be great to see some grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A great continuation of the story would be for Jeff to start his full-time landscape business and fall for one of his female employees whose dad is single due to accident. Another good love/sex story for both.

Sapper257Sapper257about 6 years ago
Grandmother

A really wonderful series. Don't know about a Ch 10 as where you can go with it. As its a story of love not lust bringing Eve into it wouldn't work.

What about another family member of another generation, Jeff's Grandmother.

I know a lot of Grandmothers who still like a good sex life many not from there partners but loves often a lot younger. Granny's go through a second childhood wanting youth. Bit like men and Motorbikes!

Please keep writing. Your talent is good and you never bad mouth females.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was expecting her to mount his face

I do not know if Eve should do a threesome with them. Maybe the series can end here with the Mom out of her shell. He will move on and the story ends with the idea that he has helped his Mom and Eve pushed to this end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great series! Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous