Laying Hardwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,479 Followers

He ran his hands swiftly down Virginia's body. Her preorgasmic shivers were palpable beneath his fingers. Her body was wobbling. He feared she might collapse before they finished. That could not be allowed to happen.

"Can you reach my balls?" he whispered into her ear.

"If you can touch my clit."

They shifted positions, Virginia still braced against the wall with one hand, but her other arm reached down and back. Her finger tips just brushed Tommy's scrotum.

"No digital penetration of you in this position," she teased with a sigh, as he had an easier time sliding his hand along her wet thigh to her soaked core. All of her muscles - abs, glutes, sphincter, seemed to start to dance around his invading pole, milking it. He knew that he needed just a touch more touch to explode.

He felt her hips twitch, her tight tunnel a glove around his meat. His fingers slid deep into her wet wide open cunt. His thumb twitched against her pearl.

"That's it," she howled, "I can't hold back. If you want to come with me, get ready to explode."

Tommy wondered how neither of her adult children got woken up by her noise. Virginia was anything but a quiet fuck at the best of times, but assfucking seemed to make her even louder.

He grasped her waist tightly, lifting her up, and then dropping her onto his hardness. Three deep strokes were all it took for Aunt Ginny's ass to cream - or was that flood of fluids out of her cunt? Tommy no longer cared, as he filled the space with great gobs of goo.

Virginia bit her lower lip to contain her roar. As their shared passion finally subsided, Tommy's final pulses of seed filling her anus, she twisted with amazing agility for her age. They shared a deep tongue twisting kiss, Tommy loving the taste of her blood, the blood of passion.

He knew that he should be wanting to fuck Aunt Ginny again, but all that he could think of was whether or not Hannah needed him to lay any hardwood.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,479 Followers