Laying Hardwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The work proceeded smoothly. By 4:00 pm, Seth said to Tommy, "We better call it a day soon, or we will finish tomorrow. I know you need an excuse to hang around till Monday to see if Hannah's hormones make her horny enough to fuck you. Or should I say desperate enough?"

Tommy blushed and chuckled along with his buddy, the teasing recalling back when Hannah used to be left in charge when Tommy and Seth slept in Seth's treehouse and Virginia went on a date.

Avoiding Virginia was more important at that moment than being near Hannah, but Tommy could nor tell Seth that, so instead, he said, "Wouldn't you rather I stay over to Monday but we go golfing?"

"I imagine we will be too sore by then."

Any more talk of working further was interrupted by Virginia and Hannah returning. They had gone shopping, Hannah loaded down with bags of baby needs, and Virginia carrying takeout from everybody's favourite seafood joint.

"I made sure we got lots of oysters, because I know how good they are for young men," she laughed.

This time it was Hannah's turn to blush. "I think you are thinking of virility, Mom, and with no eligible women around, neither guy needs to get worked up."

"Well, I also bought lots of beer to cool them off," her mother replied.

Tommy exhaled slowly, pleased that it seemed Hannah had not figured out what he and Virginia had done tin the early morning hours.

While Virginia lay out the food on the picnic table, Seth went inside to fill a cooler with ice for the beer and Hannah went to change.

"I made sure she bought a bikini even teenier than yesterday's just to get you good and horny, Tommy," Aunt Ginny whispered, moving so close that he felt the hardness of a nipple against his bicep. "Because that way, after we all go to bed, I can meet you again to relieve those blue balls. I don't mind if you think about my hot daughter while I do it."

Before Tommy replied, Seth returned, popped open four beers and handed them around. Hannah arrived to take hers last, wearing a see through cover over what was indeed the smallest excuse for a swimsuit Tommy had ever seen. Her swollen beasts were bare except for a band that covered the swollen tips of her nipples, but left the aureole exposed. The thong was barely wider, and though it was hard to tell through the wrapper, it appeared to have become trapped in her slit, leaving her labia open to view. Tommy tried to look away. But Virginia just chuckled.

"You boys go and shower while us gals make supper. Tommy, you can use the shower in my en suite." Then aunt Ginny leaned her lips to Tommy's ear and whispered. "Maybe I'll send Hannah down to see what happens to that suit when it gets wet. Unless after last night, you'd rather it be me?"

Tommy blushed and almost ran to the shower, aunt Ginny's laughter echoing in his ears. In spite of his embarrassment, and his lingering sense of shame over what had happened the prior night, once he lathered up, he found his palm curling around a semi-turgid member and stroking it to fullness. As much as he tried to keep focused on how sexy Hannah looked with her baby bump and most of the rest of her flesh exposed by the bikini, recollection of pumping his load into Aunt Ginny's hungry throat kept popping through.

He was unsettled as to whether he hoped to have company in the shower. As much as he dreamed of Hannah, Aunt Ginny was still the stuff of nightmares. Before he could decide, and with neither appearing, his splodge exploded onto the shower door. He stood watching it slide down and get washed away down the drain before he stopped pumping. As he finished, he realized that if he did not get stiff around Hannah, perhaps Ginny would have no excuse to relieve his woes later.

Tommy returned to poolside just in time to watch Hannah climb out of the pool. Her actions had popped her tits completely out of the thin strip that masqueraded as a top, and her erect nipples stared right at Tommy before she stood and freed her hands to rearrange herself.

Tommy could not help blushing before he managed to tear his eyes away and stare down at the deck below his feet. His shorts tented obviously.

Hannah giggled at Tommy's distress. Her mother's chuckle was more evil.

"Well, it's not like I'm sexy when I'm so huge," Hannah said as she rubbed her baby bulge.

Tommy was about to contradict her but Virginia spoke first, "I'd say by the bulge in his shorts that Tommy still finds you pretty hot, my dear."

It was Hannah's turn to blush and look downward.

"I'm sure he just sees me as his chum's older sister. I used to babysit him after all - that must prove I'm over the hill to him."

Virginia chuckled all the way to her belly. "Just because it is the hot Dads that score with the babysitters in porn doesn't mean that young men don't grow up to lust after the same hotties. Tommy - tell her how hot she is."

Tommy, hunched over to try to make his erection less obvious, just mumbled. That made Virginia laugh even harder. Just then, Seth came out and declared himself starving, saving Tommy and Hannah more embarrassment. Hannah wrapped herself in her cover-up, and Tommy's erection was safely beneath the table. Not that it had much chance to subside - every few minutes, someone's hand reached into his lap and brushed his full meat through his shorts. He was not certain if it was Virginia, as he feared, or Hannah, as he dreamed, or both.

After the hard day's work, Virginia hustled Seth and Tommy up to bed, to get an early start on Sunday. She also refused to let Hannah help with the clean up, but the young mother to be relaxed by the pool while her mother straightened things up.

Once again, Tommy woke up in the middle of the night with a full bladder and a hard cock. He knew he had been dreaming of Hannah. Of running his palms all over that round belly. Of using her swollen tits as handles to more vigorously fuck her from behind. Of filling her womb with his seed. Of having her whisper that she wished he could father her next baby.

All of which just made his cock throb harder and his balls pull up more tightly to his taint. He once again had to accept the dilemma of not climaxing until he emptied his bladder, but not being able to empty his bladder because of his hardness choking off that plumbing.

Tommy lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to think of Virginia, hoping that would be a distraction from eroticism. Unfortunately, he was unable to avoid recalling how exciting it had been to have the older woman swallow his piss. He also had to admire her oral talents. He had to admit that there was a lot to be said for experience, and kinkiness. Tommy had never been with a woman who seemed as willing to try almost anything as Virginia. He drove those thoughts into a corner of his mind by wondering whether it was "like mother, like daughter."

For a few minutes, Tommy just lay still and listened. There were no footsteps in the hallway, no creaking stairs, no doors being opened or closed. Now was the time for him to go and pray he could pee. Then he would be able to return to the guest room and jerk off before getting more rest. Otherwise, he would be lying awake all night, and useless in the morning.

His door hinges seemed well oiled, so he hoped he was not waking anybody up, especially not Aunt Ginny. He might be embarrassed if Hannah saw his erect cock sticking straight out, but perhaps she would compare it favourably to her hubby's endowment. That thought brought a grin to Tommy's face. He tried to focus on the mechanics of laying hardwood as he crept down the hallway, hoping that might relax his hardness.

This night, the bathroom was empty, the door ajar, further encouraging Tommy to hope his tasks might go smoothly, with no Aunt Ginny moments. All was quiet as he gently shut the door, cautious that not even a hinge squeaked.

Unfortunately, the deadbolt desperately needed oiling, so there was nothing Tommy could do to prevent it making a 'click' as the tongue drove into the door jamb. To his ears, it sounded like a cannon going off in the silent house. He could only hope that he was mistaken, and that the sound would not awaken the sleepers, especially not Virginia.

With modest difficulty, Tommy extracted his hard wood from his pajamas, but not only could he not pee, he could not even get it angled towards the toilet bowl. He was so stiff that it rose up at about 45 degrees from his groin. He sighed heavily as it throbbed in his palm. "Perhaps," he thought, "it is primed enough for me to quickly rub one out here so I don't make noise returning to bed, and then relieve my bladder."

He figured he could cup his palm over the tip just before it blew its load, and capture the seed in his palm. He checked that there was toilet paper nearby to wipe the splodge onto. Once it was flushed, the evidence would be gone. This would be much better than doing it in his bed.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Tommy froze, hard cock throbbing in his hand, the first bubble of semen about to pop on his tip.

"Are you okay in there? You seem to be moaning rather loudly. Do you need help?"

Tommy sighed. It was Aunt Ginny, not Hannah. But at least it wasn't Seth.

"I'll be done in a minute."

The upside of it being Aunt Ginny was that his cock deflated a bit. The downside was that if it was Hannah, he probably would have exploded as soon as he heard her voice. However, that would likely have led to great gobs of goo flying all over the room. So just as well. Still, if it was Hannah, maybe he could invite her in to help.

Picturing himself licking stray seed off of Hannah's swollen belly made Tommy's cock swell again. Which was not good with Ginny jiggling the door knob. Which made Tommy thinking that his knob could use a jiggle. But surely, not from Ginny.

Then, a little voice from the primitive part of his brain reminded him that Ginny had done a great job getting him off the night before.

"Why not go for it again?" the voice asked.

"Shut up," Tommy muttered, and then hoped his hostess did not hear that. No need to be rude, no matter how much he wished that she would just go away so that he could finish what he was going.

He noticed that it was silent again. Maybe Ginny had gone back to bed. He would just wait a moment, then try to finish.

Tommy just had time to stroke his shaft once from root to tip before the doorknob jiggled again.

"I don't like how you sound. I ran to get the skeleton key. I'm doing to open the door and come in to help you," Ginny announced,

The knob turned before Tommy could protest. He looked in vain for a place to hide as the door slowly opened. Even the shower was no help - it featured clear glass doors. Instead, as Ginny entered the tiny room, he instinctively turned his shoulders to face the door. His hard cock still rested in his hand.

"Oh, I see the problem - I bet you really need to piss don't you? But you can't because Hannah's little bikini and big belly has you all swollen up? You better let me help with that, or you might back right up to your teeth..."

Tommy remembered how his urine had not shocked or displeased her the prior night. Maybe he should close his eyes and think about Hannah again while her mother took his cock in her mouth. Would Hannah's mouth really feel much different?

Those thoughts made his cock throb harder, which brought a grin to Ginny's face.

"I bet you are thinking about how talented I was at blowjobs, wondering if Hannah is as good? Well, she hasn't had my decades of practice, but when she turned 18, I did give her a few lessons - first with a banana, then a cucumber then a slim dildo I like up my ass, then the big fat purple realistic one I call Barney, so I think she should be good. Though that prig she married probably thinks blowjobs are too dirty. Maybe she needs some practice on the side?"

As Ginny spoke, she popped her huge right boob out the top of her nightie, and started toying with her big swollen brown nipple. Her eyes remained focused on Tommy's cock, which again had allowed a drip to leak out. Her tongue wet her lower lip. Somehow that sent a shiver through Tommy's shoulders which flowed down to make his hips rotate and his cock twitch.

"I'll lick that off you, just so it doesn't go to waste, but remember how last night I wanted that big fat cock in my hungry cunt? Well tonight, that's how you get your relief."

Virginia tugged her nightie off over her head, fully revealing her jiggling belly fat, bit also a fine pair of tits that only sagged slightly, and had rock hard points just begging to be nibbled. She stood upright, shoulders back, proudly raising her chest for examination. In spite of himself, Tommy liked what he saw. He could imagine that thirty years ago, Aunt Ginny had looked much like Hannah now did. But if he closed his eyes, could he imagine that this post-menopausal body belonged to his favourite former babysitter?

Tommy finally found his voice.

"But what if I piss right after? Then your bed will get all wet."

"Which is why I'm going to fuck you right here. You HAVE fucked standing up before haven't you? Maybe in a nightclub ladies room, or out back on a loading dock behind a bar?"

Tommy blushed, hoping that she would take that as confirmation, not wanting her to know how vanilla his experiences had been so far.

The door clicked as Virginia locked it from the inside.

"We don't want to wake my kids up. They might not understand."

She turned and raised her arms, back to the room, braced against the wall, her fat rump thrust back.

"You do know how to fuck standing up from behind I hope. Make sure you find my cunt not my ass. There are times that I love a good anal fuck, but right now I need that cream to fill my cunt."

Tommy was really glad that she could not see how his blush had turned crimson and flowed down to his navel. He had never tried anal sex. Sure, he had heard about it. There were rumours of girls giving that up but staying technically virgins. But he had never dated those girls. He had seen depictions of anal in porn, but always figured that it was somehow not real.

But he knew that doggy style was real, and he knew how to slide his hardness along the taint and aim for the wet wide open tunnel. And he had no doubt that Virginia's gash would be quite wide. Much simpler than trying something new like anal.

"Sorry if you are disappointed sweetie. I know all you young men love assfucking. Maybe tomorrow night?"

That froze Tommy in place - Ginny seemed to just assume that they would have sex again on the third night of his visit. Tommy would much rather maintain the possibility of fucking Hannah, whose pregnancy was sufficiently advanced that she assumed doggy style would work best, though admittedly he had never fucked a pregnant woman before. He had never fucked a mother before either, and here he was, about to fuck Hannah's Mom, the soon to be grandmother.

Should he call it off now, stop this whole tragedy from unfolding before it turned into a farce?

Virginia interrupted his overthinking by butting her ample butt up against the swollen bulb on the top if his cock.

"Do you need me to reach around and guide it in sweetie?" she giggled. "Though usually a reach around is something one guy does to another while fucking that second guy's ass. Even if we assfuck, you can't really do a proper reach around to me, though I'd love it if you play with my clit while we do anal. That would make me climax in waves."

She wriggled her hips, which caused Tommy's tumescence to slide along her taint, just as he had pictured. She paused with his tip nestled between her baggy outer lips. Tommy guessed that she was waiting for him to thrust it in deep, but just as he was about to bite that bullet, she teased him further.

"Or have Seth and you already tried reach arounds? I always figured you two might explore stuff like that together. Particularly since Seth is such a pretty boy, he's almost effeminate. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he is bi, and likely the sort of bi guy that loves taking it up the ass most."

Tommy froze again, shocked that Aunt Ginny talked that way about her son.

"That would be soooo hot to watch you fucking Seth and jerking him off at the same time - so much cum. Two gorgeous boys with beautiful hard cocks."

Tommy wondered when Virginia had seen Seth hard, but dared not ask. Instead, he finally decided to move the inevitable along more quickly. He hoped Ginny liked her fucking fast and furious because he moved his arms up and grasped her wrists, pressing her palms flat to the wall while simultaneously burying his manhood to the hilt in her wetness. Ginny gasped. Then grunted. Her hips started thrusting back and forth matching Tommy's tempo.

He released her wrists, fingers sliding down her arms to her shoulders. He nibbled the tip of each shoulder.

"Ouch, that's going to leave a mark you son of a bitch," she growled, loud enough that Tommy feared she might wake her sleeping progeny.

"You will just need to leave your shirt on then, and quit flashing so much skin around. It is such a distraction."

Tommy's palms cupped Ginny's bountiful breasts, fingers closing around her already aching nipples.

"You mean distraction from staring at Hannah?"

Her chuckle was downright evil, but did not distract Tommy from noticing the way that she was gyrating her pelvis. None of his contemporaries had ever displayed such muscle control. The twisting created a unique and wonderful sensation around his cock, also trapping it deep within her cunt.

"Ohhhh, I'm so full. It is decades since any man has fucked me with such massive throbbing meat. So much better than a dildo."

Tommy had to admit to himself that the inner space of Aunt Ginny's vagina was not as wide and sloppy as he had feared. There was plenty of both suction and friction. He could feel his testes rolling in their sack and then pulling tight to his body, into what he always thought of as 'launch position'.

There was no more banter, as all that Ginny could manage was grunts, groans and moans as Tommy alternated between pistoning his prick into her pussy and twisting his turgidity within her twat. He hoped her guttural groans would not wake Seth or Hannah. To keep himself from screaming, Tommy began nibbling first Ginny's ears and then her neck.

He moved his hands down along her flanks from her tits to her hips, using those curves like handles to lift and lower his older lover on and off his erect flesh. For a moment, the only sound was the squishing noise of her wetness sucking at his hardness.

Ginny moved one arm off the wall long enough to guide Tommy's fingers to her throbbing clit. Then she resumed levering back against his lap with greater ferocity. Tommy needed no lessons in how to diddle a pearl, alternately plucking at it like a guitar string and bobbling in in a circular motion. Ginny began to whimper. Her fluids were flooding both their thighs.

She reached back again, but this time her fingers slid back along his buttock to his anal cleft. She expertly located his anus, and a single finger tip penetrated his rosebud, knowing from decades of practice just where to locate his prostate. She stimulated it skillfully. Great gobs of goo gushed forth, flooding her womb. She shivered, shuddered, and quaked as her body was rocked with a string of explosions.

Time temporarily stood still for Tommy, so he never knew if their orgasms lasted seconds, minutes, or forever. They did eventually subside and Ginny expertly expelled his slimy half swollen fuck stick with a twitch of her lips. With a word being spoken she dropped to her knees and licked him clean.

At last, she swallowed the last drop from his tip, gazing up at Tommy with a shiny smile.

"I still have to piss," he reminded her.

"Of course you must." She did not release her soft grip on his cock as she scrambled into the shower, kneeling on the floor. Tommy instinctively reached for the handle to turn on the water, but Virginia slapped his wrist and demanded, "First I get a golden shower, THEN a rinse."