Laying Hardwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed her lower jaw and aimed Tommy's half hard cock at her lips from about an inch away. A tiny final drop of semen dangled there, so she licked it off. Squeezing the shaft caused Tommy's slit to gape open. Ginny repeated this expertly until clear fluid seeped out of the hole. She stuck her tongue right into the opening, pulling her head back to once again smile up at her younger lover.

"Tastes like pee to me," Ginny giggled girlishly.

Tommy blushed, willing his bladder to void just to speed this along. A strong stream of dark yellow middle of the night urine surged down and splashed on Aunt Ginny's teeth. There was so much piss that it soon ran out over her lip and coated her chin. She raised her free hand and scooped as much of the overflow into her hungry mouth as she could. Her body shivered as the warm liquid splashed onto her shoulders and ran down her chest until droplets shone on her distended nipples.

Virginia's eyes glazed over in that dreamy sex look just as Tommy licked his lips, considering sucking those nubbins dry, if only his flow would end. She ran her free hand down her urine soaked body, directing the stream lower. Her fingers found her cunt at the same moment that the rivulets of piss reached it. She spread her slit open, allowing liquid to invade her sacred space. Her fingers then found her clit, making a sloppy noise as they manipulated the sodden pearl.

Tommy's stream subsided as he watched another series of waves wrack his older lover's body, starting with the now familiar shaking in her shoulders, shivers shaking her loose belly flesh followed by twisting of her hips. Her pelvis started thrusting forward, sucking her fist into her gash, as she started to gasp and groan.

Never before in his admittedly limited experience had Tommy been with a woman who climaxed twice in one sexual encounter. He suddenly was overcome with admiration for Aunt Ginny's amazing mature sensuality. He knew that he wanted more. Needed more. But first, he was afraid her sounds may have awakened one or both of her children.

He quickly turned the shower on, allowing the refreshing water to rain down over Ginny. As he exited the bathroom, his hand still on the doorknob, a door opened down the hall.

"Waz all the racket?" Hannah asked sleepily as she stuck her head full of disheveled hair out the opening. She had only opened her door a crack, so Tommy could nor see her luscious body. He just imagined it, which made his cock start to rise again. Only then did he realize that it was dangling out of his pajamas. Afraid that trying to tuck it in would draw too much attention, he turned away from Hannah, trying to hide his arousal.

"I needed the washroom, but someone must be showering."

"Well, Mom is the only one with an en suite. So no point waking me up. Pregnant ladies need their beauty sleep."

"You are beautiful enough just as you are."

Hannah giggled and grinned. "I don't get many compliments now that I'm a beach ball."

Before Tommy could respond, the shower shut off.

"Well, I guess you can get into the bathroom in a second. Thanks for the kind words, but I really do need some rest."

She shut her door with the distinctive click of a lock being engaged.

"Your turn," Ginny announced, exiting the bathroom wrapped in a huge towel, her voice loud enough to satisfy Hannah's curiosity if the young woman was listening through her door.

There was no chance of Hannah seeing through the door, so Ginny gave Tommy's prick a playful tug as she brushed past him.

"If you save that for tomorrow night, I still have one hole you haven't filled," she whispered, lips touching Tommy's ear.

She gave his earlobe a quick nibble, then scooted into her room.

Although Tommy's bladder was empty, he entered the washroom, ran the water, and flushed the toilet. Looking down at his semi-turgid tool he spoke to it.

"Settle down, boy, we get a treat tomorrow."

Despite this deferred desire, Tommy still struggled to get back to sleep. His fist kept reaching to his groin, palm starting to close around the shaft. Then he would he startled awake by his resolve not to blow another load.

He must have finally drifted off, because when he awoke, there was no breakfast buffet by the pool, just some coffee and pastries in the dining room. Seth was already starting to continue the laying of the hardwood. Neither Virginia nor Hannah was around. Tommy worried that perhaps Hannah had gone home. In spite of his reluctant excitement at the prospect of assfucking Virginia, just thinking about his childhood crush made his heart race. The day would pass more quickly if Hannah once again lounged by the pool.

"Mom took Hannah shopping again. Though after yesterday, I hope they aren't buying more swimwear. That outfit of Hannah's was not appropriate for a pregnant woman. Not sure it is appropriate for anybody."

"She was just wearing it around her Mom's pool."

"Not sure it is appropriate around her brother. Definitely not right around a single guy she used to babysit."

With that final comment, Seth focused again on his work. Tommy said nothing, but as he put on his tool belt, he reflected upon the comment by Seth about 'around her brother'. Was Tommy's BFF feeling illicit urges about his own sister?

Never having a sister of his own, Tommy did not know whether or not that sort of thing was common.

Still, Hannah was so hot that Tommy would not blame anybody, even Seth, for being attracted to her. He just prayed that Seth did not spoil any slight chance that Tommy might have with Hannah. Not that he really thought he had a chance - if he did, he would not have fucked Aunt Ginny the night before. She was a poor substitute with which to relieve his lust, but a poor substitute was better than none.

The work went slowly that day. Tommy did not know why Seth was so slow, but knew the lack of sleep affected his pace. He also recognized that he lagged a bit so as to ensure that the job was not finished without one more sleep over.

He need not have worried. The ladies breezed back in around noon, clutching a massive load of shopping bags. That distraction ended the day's work, because Hannah insisted that she and her Mom model some of their finds for the guys, promising them a surprise at the end. Tommy wondered if Seth hoped for the same surprise as he did - at least a semi nude Hannah, if not more.

With two women modeling, it ought to have gone quickly, with one changing as the other modeled. But that was 'guy thinking.' The women decided that one would narrate while the other modeled and then they could change. They conducted it like a runway show, complete with pivots and turns and frozen poses.

The show started out modestly, with Hannah appearing in a long maternity dress that her Mom described as "perfect for a night out with hubby," and several other unrevealing outfits. Virginia surprised Tommy by also wearing garments that understated her sexuality - for, despite her age and shape, Tommy had to admit, if only to himself, that she was a great fuck.

Each turnabout of the modeling made the outfits a bit more daring. Hannah wore a mini-dress that hid her belly well, but stopped just at the top of her thighs. Virginia appeared in a sheer blouse over a lacy purple bustier. Then Hannah displayed her swelling bosom in a top that was cut in a scoop style, barely hiding her nipples, which poked out hard against the fabric. Then it was Virginia's turn to show her legs in a wrap around skirt which flashed a peekaboo slit. High wedge sandals tilted her rump and flattered her legs.

By this point, Tommy's cock was throbbing so much he feared he might pop his zipper. He did not dare look over at Seth. From that point, the theme seemed to be matching looks, despite how different the two bodies were. A halter top did not do much for Hannah's baby bump, but flattered both women's tits, and it was obvious that neither was wearing a bra. The hot pants worn with the halters displayed Hannah's legs to advantage, and her cameltoe suggested that she wore no panties. Tommy feared he might be drooling.

Surprisingly, the swimsuits were not last. Each woman had purchased three, and showed them in increasingly daring order, starting with the one piece, followed by a conservative two piece and finally, teeny weeny yellow bikinis that covered only the most essential areas. If Tommy had not seen Hannah in her 'barely there' suit the evening before, he would never have believed that a pregnant woman could be that daring. Now, he just marveled at how sexy it made her. The curve of the belly seemed to enhance her sensuality, especially as she rubbed her hand along her bulge. Though Tommy was staring at Hannah, he noticed that Aunt Ginny grinned and winked at him as Hannah twirled, showing that the floss that passed as a string was fully buried in her anal cleavage.

That was the only time Virginia seemed to want to one-up her daughter, spreading her feet and touching her toes as she faced away from the guys. The spread legs opened Ginny's buttocks so that her rosebud seemed to wink a promise at Tommy.

Seth groaned. "Mom, that's enough. I hope that's the end of the show."

"Not quite." It was Hannah who answered. "One more set."

"I've seen quite enough," Seth said, heading upstairs towards him room, slamming the door dramatically. Tommy could not help but wonder if Seth was jerking off, and if so, which woman featured in his fantasies. Or maybe Seth was not consumed by fighting incestuous urges, and masturbated thinking of porn, or former girlfriends. He certainly seemed much straighter than Tommy had imagined.

"So you want to see what's next, Tommy?" Hannah giggled in the same girlish voice she had used to tease Tommy back in the babysitting days.

"Unlike your brother, I'm enough of a gentleman not to be rude and interrupt your plans."

Before running inside to change, Hannah bounced on her toes. For a second, Tommy though her nipples might pop out of her bikini, but somehow they remained hidden. Since the younger woman went inside first, only Virginia and Tommy were left by the pool. As Ginny passed Tommy, her palm caressed her bulge. She giggled, matching the tone that Hannah had just used, then rushed inside.

'Like mother, like daughter?' Tommy wondered.

The final outfits increased his befuddlement. Mother and daughter bounced outside wearing matching sailor suits, including the weird little hats. Tommy was pretty sure though that mariners did not have their butt cheeks hanging out the hem of their shorts, or a v-neck cut to their navel. What really got his attention though was that it was obvious neither model had anything on under the sheer white fabric.

As if that was not enough to make Tommy worry about exploding, the women flounced about, as if to make sure he saw them from every angle, including bent from front and back. The show ended with Virginia giving her daughter a mighty whack on the bare portion of her bottom. Tommy stared at the red finger print marks until they faded.

"Time for bed naughty girl," she instructed. "A nap before supper."

Hannah pouted dramatically but obeyed, leaving just her mother and Tommy alone together.

"You know, if we fuck right how, and you get back to work, then you can go sleep in your own bed tonight, even if Seth stays pouting in his room all afternoon. Just would have to pick up your pace. Which I think you might do after busting your nut in my ass."

"Maybe I want to sleep here again."

"It's not sleep you want. Look, dreaming of Hannah is fun, and I love being the receptacle to relieve your frustration, but the longer you stay, the more frustrated you will become, because it just is not me who you really want. And I don't want your behaviour to ruin your friendship with Seth. Or with Hannah for that matter - she loves teasing you, it reinforces that even with a beach ball for a belly, she is still sexy, but she is not about to cheat on her hubby wile she is knocked up."

'Does that mean that Ginny thinks Hannah would chest AFTER she has the baby?' Tommy wondered, but at that moment it was pregnant Hannah he was obsessed with, so he realized the answer was unimportant. Aunt Ginny might drink too much and was proving to be a bit of a floozy, but she was wise. He and Seth had been best pals since grade school, and way back then, had promised each other that no mere girl would ever come between them. Mind you, back then they had thought girls had cooties. Now, they knew that by the tine they grew to be women, they outgrew the cooties.

What he said though was, "I think I'd better finishing laying the hardwood before my wood gets any harder, because after we relieve my excitement, I might lack the energy. Right now, I can turn some of these hormones to good use."

Tommy had never spoken so transparently to a woman before, but knowing what he and Ginny had already shared and what they both wanted next gave him a sudden burst of confidence and maturity.

Virginia planted a wet kiss on his cheek, and playfully slapped his ass. "You know where I'll be waiting when you are ready."

She flounced into the house. Tommy could not help but stare at her wide jiggly ass, thinking that it offered lots to hold onto as he fucked her forbidden passage.

It was four times as hard laying hardwood as a one man operation, what with all the time lost getting up to do the cutting and carrying that Seth had been doing. Tommy wondered whether he would have any energy left for Virginia by the time he finished. Maybe, he thought, it should wait until tonight. But what if Seth insisted Tommy not stay the night? Would Virginia arrange another rendezvous, or would he miss this opportunity?

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he almost did not notice Hannah leaning against the kitchen island, elbows pushing her cleavage together on full display, only her nipples hidden - and those seemed to threaten to pop loose at any moment.

She eventually cleared her throat to get Tommy's attention, staying in place briefly as if to make sure he got a good look before she stood upright. His hardness surged back from semi-turgid to full tumescence.

"Anything I can do to help with that?"

Tommy felt himself blush. For about a nanosecond he allowed himself to dream that she meant his hard cock, though he knew she was referring to the flooring project.

"Everybody wants to treat me like some fragile flower, or an ornament made of glass that will shatter if they touch me. I really need to be... productive."

Tommy wondered what word she almost let escape before substituting 'productive' - ravished? Loved? Touched? Fucked silly? Well, that last one was two words. Worshiped would best describe what Tommy had to offer, but he knew that women tired of that easily.

Hannah did not wait for a response before dropping to the floor and starting to measure.

"You do the cutting," she instructed, as she handed him a piece of wood marked to fit. He was so mesmerized by her body that it took a few moments for him to comply.

Hannah just giggled.

From that point on, the work went quickly, and by mid-afternoon, the area was done.

"I think I will take a nap and have a swim before supper. I hope you are staying for supper even though the work is done already, Tommy."

"I think I better shower then."

Hannah started to organize a meal, while Tommy went upstairs and stripped to shower. As the hot water beat down on his flesh, he fantasized about Hannah, baby bump and all, climbing in with him. Inevitably, he closed his eyes and began to stroke his cock, dreaming of how it might feel, with her palms pressed against the wall, her curvy but still firm rump thrust towards him.

Would she moan something like "Since I got knocked up, my pussy feels so stretched, the only way I can feel my hubby's dick is when he fucks me up the ass. You are so much fatter, I bet you could still stretch my cunt and fill my womb with cream, but I have discovered that I really love being assfucked. Just as you flood my bowels with your baby butter, one touch to my clit should trigger fireworks."?

Would she giggle then and say "I bet with you, it will be like the Fourth of July."?

Tommy knew he would respond by obeying. He would gently rub the curves of her buttocks, sliding a finger along her anal cleavage until the valley spread open to his touch. He would not hesitate before he pierced that anal ring, which would confirm her excitement by sucking it deep into her colon. He would explore with one finger, then two, finally three, widening the opening to accommodate his thickness.

As he pushed his prick past her pretty rosebud, he would avoid touching her labia, let alone her pearl. Perhaps he would use his hands on her hips to establish the rhythm, then shift then pound to fondle her bulge. He would caress those curves as his cock buried deep into her forbidden passage, its thickness throbbing as it stretched her colon wider than it had ever been stretched before.

Reality followed dreams, as her delicate pink ring began to stretch around the invading cock. The head sank past that last barrier. Tommy could feel her sphincter tighten reflexively around his shaft, and she gasped lightly, expressing pleasure, not pain.

His palms would end up cupping those tits swollen full of pre-birth preparation for lactation. He would squeeze...

"Ouch. Honey, that hurts. Gently please."

The voice was too worn by age to belong to Hannah. The boobs, though large were spongy, not full in anticipation of being used for feeding.

Tommy snapped his eyes open at the same time as his cock confirmed that the ass it was filling was real, not imaginary. However, Tommy really did not need to look to confirm that it was Virginia who had joined him in the shower rather than her daughter.

His balls, which had been pressing up against his taint in anticipation of exploding, relaxed and settled back into their sack.

"Don't stop, stud. Fuck my ass until you pump me full of your cream, just like in my dreams."

Tommy rubbed the curves of her ample hips, sliding his hardness almost out of her ass, but then pistoning back in as deep as he could, burying his meat right to his root. It was nice, he reflected, that she was loose enough for him to stroke smoothly, yet still tight enough for them both to enjoy the friction.

"Bite me."

He gnawed on her shoulder, realizing that the mark would be visible if she wore a swimsuit, or tank top. But he no longer cared. Fucking Virginia, especially in the ass, was something to be proud of, he decided. If Seth or Hannah could not handle the idea, then it was their problem. Not that fucking Ginny made him any less eager to also fuck her daughter. He just had to accept that Hannah might well be faithful to her husband, and that her flirting and teasing was simply her way of dealing with her surging hormones.

"Deeper, fuck me harder."

Tommy doubted he could plunge deeper, but then Ginny swiveled her hips and somehow that pulled him further within her forbidden passage. He licked up her neck and nibbled her earlobe, guessing correctly that this would add to the intensity of her experience. His lips travelled along her hair line until he was probing the divot at the base of her brain with the tip of his tongue.

Fluids gushed down her inner thighs, coating Tommy's legs and creating a puddle on the tile.

"Make me come harder, you son of a bitch, give me the biggest and best climax I have ever had, then blow your load inside of me."

Tommy almost asked if she wanted him to eat it out of her sodden snatch, but realized that what he would really like to do was watch Hannah clean his seed out of her mother. He had no reason to think that they engaged in incest, though the way Aunt Ginny teased him with Hannah's voluptuous body in skanky suits made him wonder. Which made him throb even harder.