Lazy Sunday Pt. 02

Story Info
Watching Sara get herself off again.
1k words
3.67
8.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers

After saying some awkward 'that sure got out of hand' goodbyes to Cassie, Sara and I had some things to discuss.

"I'd ask if you enjoyed yourself, but I think you've already answered it," Sara joked, glancing down at my still hard cock.

"I can't believe how much that turned me on," I told her. "Did you plan this?"

"Totally spontaneous, it seemed like the thing to do at the time. I'm glad you liked it."

"Think it's going to be awkward between you and Cassie?" I asked.

"I wasn't the one tossing off in front of her," she laughed. "All she saw of me was my feet."

"I hope we didn't push things too far with her."

As if on cue, the text alert dinged on Sara's phone. Sara read it and laughed.

"She says, 'Damn you! I can't concentrate on anything after that.' So I think she's good with it."

Sara stretched out with her feet and started teasing the head of my cock with her soft toes.

"I want to make myself cum again," she announced. "I want you to watch. Would you like that?"

I nodded my agreement.

She sat up on the couch with her legs slightly bent, the soles of her feet pressed against each other. Eyes closed, she leaned forward and lightly dragged her finger tips over the ends of her toes, then ran them along the arches of both feet. Her breath caught as her hands fanned out and lightly touched her ankles, working their way up her calves, just grazing her hands over her skin.

It was almost unbearably hot watching her tease herself like that. My cock was rock hard, pressing against my stomach. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it as started slowly stroking.

"Not yet," she panted, opening her eyes slightly. "I don't want you to cum before I do."

Starting from the outside and working her way in, she ran her hands over her thighs, stopping when her fingers reached her pubic hair. Avoiding her own pussy, she slid them up her tummy, pausing and moaning as she circled her finger around her belly button a definite hot spot on her body.

Moving up, she crossed her arms and ran her finger tips over her breasts. Cupping them, squeezing while she pinched and pulled her nipples with her thumb and index fingers. Leaning her head down, she brought her left nipple up to her lip and kissed it. Turning her head, she did the same to the right.

"You like watching me do that don't you?," she purred.

"God, yes!"

Sara leaned back down to her right nipple, extending her tongue she swirled it around her areola, flicked it over the tip then finally pushed it into her mouth to suck it. After a few seconds, she removed her hand and let it her nipple slide out of her mouth through her teeth.

Easing down so her back was resting on the armrest of the couch, she presented her right foot to me.

"Get it wet for me," she said.

Starting from the bottom, I ran my tongue from her heel to her toes. I put her second toe in my mouth and sucked on it flicking my tongue on the underside.

"Oh God, I love that," she moaned. " That feels so good. But that's not what I want you to do. Get my heel wet."

Reluctantly, I took her toes from my mouth and ran my tongue over her heel. Sara sat back up as I let go of her foot, held her ankle, guided between her legs tucking the heel of her foot up against her pussy. As soon as her foot was in place she started gently rocking her body against it.

Her hands went back to squeezing her boobs and pulling on her nipples.

"Mmmmm yeah," she moaned as she rocked her hips. "Feels so good."

She kept grinding her pussy into the heel of her foot, bringing herself right to the edge of climaxing, then backing off and slowing down her thrusts.

"This isn't how I want to cum," she panted after one backing off.

She stood up and placed the towel over the arm of the couch. One foot on the seat cushion and the other on the ground, she started grinding her pussy against the armrest.

"Stand behind me," she ordered.

Of course, I did. My cock resting against her ass as she rocked back and forth, she reached back and pulled my hand to her mouth. My cock twitched when she placed my index and middle finger into her mouth and started sucking on them. Once they were soaking wet she let go of my hand and leaned forward.

I knew what was coming next.

"Play with my bum," she moaned.

Her humping became shorter and quicker as I started to slide my middle finger inside of her. When my finger was halfway in, she slowed down taking longer strokes, forcing my finger deeper. I moved a little to her left, letting my cock rub on her hip while I kissed and bit her neck.

"Ohhhh yeah," she panted grinding against the couch and my hand.

When she leaned forward, putting maximum pressure on her clit, I knew she was close to the end.

"Harder," she cried as she ground her clit on the armrest.

I buried my finger as deep into her as I could, my other hand grabbing a handful of her pony tail from behind. I waited for the next step. I felt her butt clamping down on my finger and her body start to shake.

"More," she moaned.

As I pulled back on her ponytail, I added my index finger and quickly drove both fingers into her ass as deep as they would go.

With a long low groan she started to cum. I could feel her butt clamp and relax around my fingers as wave after wave coursed through her body.

"Wow, that was good," she sighed as she wiped the sweat from her body with the towel.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
485 Followers