All Comments on 'Lazy Sundays'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Your stories bring to mind the spinning spark wheel toy — even the same storyline yields dazzling sparks and whirling colors. Thanks for continuing to share your intimate thoughts and feelings.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years ago

Abuse is not always something we recognise at the time, but when it reaches the level you describe here, the only way is out xxxxx

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

3 *. Would have been 4 * if not for the dozens of grammar, spelling, punctuation errors. Could have been 5 * if more buildup and finding out about her abuser.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

@JustplainJeff, I gave 5 stars. Not because the author didn't cross her i's or dot her t's, because I enjoyed her story. This place isn't high school, it is a place where people let their hair down and write what is on their minds in order to entertain us the readers. Some use this place as a form of catharsis, to "get off their chest" some of their own problems in the form of a fictional piece. Whatever the reason, maybe appreciating the effort and not the mechanics of an essay is something you could strive to learn. It is said, to fully appreciate a man or woman walk a mile in their shoes. Not stand in line to criticize.

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

well done. the story is important not so much the possible mistakes in the writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...