Le Diner en Blanc | The Kinky One…

Story Info
A  lovingly restored farmhouse somewhere in Provence.
1.7k words
4.3
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Le Diner en Blanc | The Kinky Version | An erotic story by Sir Yvon

The setting

A lovingly restored farmhouse somewhere in the South of France

A long table in a large dining room with high ceilings showing the supporting exposed timber beams of the roof ( autrement dit, la charpente...).

A magnificent white table cloth is set over the vintage timber, embroided with the initials of the owners of the bastide, BY...

Fine china, crystal glasses and vintage Christofle cutlery ornate the table set for eight guests and the owners. Chandeliers and seaux à Champagne complement the setting.

The guests

4 couples have been carefully screened and invited from all over the World as this is indeed a very special celebration of the female owner significant birthday, Rebecca, known to the guests by her online identity only, MaBec...

They have been chosen for their beauty, their kinkiness, their class and intelligence from a short list prepared by the male owner, Sir Yvon, and further culled by MaBec from criteria she has not entirely revealed...

They have been instructed to dress entirely in pure white clothes and it has been left to their judgement whether or not to wear anything underneath, but obviously they were expected to wear the finest underwear and lingerie if they chose to do so... In the same vein, it was left to them to decide if their bodies would be left 'au naturel' or trimmed or completely hairless...

MaBec decided for a tiny bush on top of a perfectly adolescent looking vulva, Sir Yvon decided to trim his bush to a few millimetres with freshly shaven balls and cock, with its base adorned with a simple but effective polished stainless steel ring...

The Maitre d' and waitresses:

A tall youngish black Maitre d' with a magnificent and completely hairless body, dressed only with a black leather apron, which would hide a potential erection but would leave his firm derrière for all to admire, heads a team of two barely legal black, small girls, dressed only with a waist apron exposing their perky breast and full derrières...

They have trained to serve the owners and the guests in silence but with the class and elegance only found in the likes of Guy Savoy or Joel Robuchon establishments.

The food had been lovingly prepared by MaBec and Sir Yvon from the best local ingredients or even from their own garden. The best wines were selected from their amazing cellar and decanted or chilled as required. Champagne was also on hand for some obvious reasons but also for some which would revealed themselves over the length of the evening.

Que la fête commence!

The guests had arrived earlier and been shown their rooms and now arrive bras dessus bras dessous into the vast reception space where they are welcome by their hosts with some canapés and a flute of a boutique Vadin-Plateau Champagne...

MaBec is dressed in a long white silk fourreau which shows a magnificent small body with an open back, tight at the waist to show her petit derrière and perky minuscule tits and open on the side so she can move comfortably and reveal her shapely leg when she moved or sit on the arm of the chair where Sir Yvon sits. He wears a white suit, with a linen shirt and a white bow tie. A white leather belt tries to contain his comfortable figure...

MaBec and Sir Yvon makes for an amazing and loving couple even though their wide age difference cannot be ignored...

Soon after the hosts invite their guests to move to the dining table and the middle seats have been reserved for them, facing each other across the rather wide table. A beautiful low flower arrangement is set in the centre of the table with smaller bouquets elegantly placed along the length of the table...

A light but sophisticated 3 course dinner is served, MaBec being served in a special silver dinner service to acknowledge her special status and birthday girl status.

Sir Yvon takes the plates from the Maitre d' and present them to her ceremoniously and respectfully... Once he made sure she is ready to eat, he then goes to his place where the black girls attend to him...

Conversation is smart and lively, helped by the flow of good wine and elaborate dishes...

But there is a lot of sexual tension in the room as everybody expects the evening to not remain entirely vanilla...

Once the dinner is finished and the plates cleared, leaving only coffee cups and glasses for more wine or else, the Maitre d' removes the central flower arrangement and makes a large and clean space in the middle of the table...

A small padded flat white cushion is moved where the flowers were a moment ago...

Sir Yvon comes around and invite MaBec to rise from her chair and takes her away into one of the side rooms...

They returned a moment later, him in a white linen djellaba and her in her birthday suit, with just a white gold necklace tight around her throat...

He walks her to the table, lifts her small frame in his arms and deposits her gently in the centre of the table that had been made comfortable for her...

She sits there for a moment, while he put a white silk ribbon around her wrists, her arms over her head and around her ankles. They are not really restraints, there are there to help her in getting completely passive for what will happen next. Sir Yvon lays her flat on her back and finally blindfolds her with another large padded ribbon of white silk...

She is partly anxious and certainly aroused as this had all been discussed and approved by her, Sir Yvon and their guests way before the party...

The guests know that their role is to caress and edge her into a state of utter arousal, but they cannot penetrate her but with their fingers and tongues....

They are allowed to mingle and copulate freely between each other during that whole time...

The two young black girls have the special task of getting Sir Yvon and the Maitre d' in a state of full erection but not to a point where they couldn't deliver what was planned for them later...

The guests move around the table and explore the full surface of MaBec body, caressing, biting, foraging, massaging, sometime dripping the finest extra virgin olive oil from the Estate on her slim and responsive body...

Men and women alike are mesmerised by her flat breasts and permanently erect nipples, the deliciousness of her pussy and the firmness of her skin, due to her ballerina routine, healthy food and loving care from Sir Yvon... This goes on for quite some time, with the ebb and flow of her pleasure orchestrated with 8 pairs of hands and mouths.

Although she can't tell who is who, she lets herself enjoy the attention and she eventually left her guard down allowing waves after waves of pleasure taking over her body...

The noises of the people around her, fornicating in between times where they look after her, is certainly augmenting her horniness and excruciating her readiness for pleasure, knowing that Sir Yvon is making sure that nobody infringes the rules they have negotiated beforehand...

Sir Yvon knows the signs of her pleasure intimately and finally orders the guests to move to a comfortable distance...

He then undresses completely, aware that his older body might not be too attractive to his guests, but he knows that MaBec loved him as it is and she is awaiting the contact of his flesh, the beauty of his erect penis, his scent and his all enveloping love for her...

He approaches her slowly, unties her, remove her blindfold so she can revel in his sight but also in the beauty of the people in the room around her, all having participated in getting her ready for Him...

They kiss in a long French kiss, their hands reaching out for each other body, basking in the glow of their love for each other...

He slides her across the table, sits comfortably to be able to lap the nectar of her oyster until she comes in his mouth.

His aged cock is full and hard and he now finds his way deep inside her and they indulge in the pleasure of that penetration, which they have prepared for and looked forward to for the whole evening...

They finally come together, Sir Yvon flooding MaBec cunt with his abundant and thick seed...

The Maitre d' , now completely nude and fully erect, serves fresh Champagne to the guests and the young girls bring a special bottle of vintage Ruinard for Sir Yvon who pours a silver flute for MaBec and help her sit up and drink it... He then takes a coupe from one of the girls and after MaBec have finished hers, he lays her down again across the table, pours some Champagne on her belly, so it runs over and in between her pussy lips, mixing with her and his juices into the coupe, which he then drinks from...

They just drink a couple of glasses each as they are not intending to be drunk but just enjoying the beauty of that elixir...

Later when the sexual tension regains strength amongst the party, the black man will be invited to join the hosts in a complex and inhibited threesome unaware of their guests arousal at the sight of their decadent behaviour, with only their most outrageous desires and pleasure as a guide...

Eventually, the two black girls will come around with beautiful basins and cruches of warm perfumed water to remove the fluids spend over each other bodies and after more erotic kisses in the shape of good night wishes, all retire to their own bedrooms for more games or for a well deserved sleep... The black servants will be allowed to perform more sexual duties further into the night if some of the guests are so inclined...

Sir Yvon and MaBec are satiated and just want to be in each other arms for the rest of the night, indulging in more kisses and cuddles until they fall asleep in the warmth and the strength of their mutual love...