Le Sexe Superieur Ch. 13

Story Info
A touching moment.
1.5k words
4.16
5.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Peyton slowly returns to her usual self, with her bravado and seeming recklessness back on track. However, I know that she's much more careful about money matters.

Now that we're on more of an equal footing, we both play around with each other in her office from time to time, and I take the initiative often. We'll be in the office, consulting with each other, and I'll run my hand down into her crotch and get her excited.

As a thanks for putting up with Hudson, she buys me some cute panties, a couple more nip bras, and some patterned nylons.

Back on the home front, my family life is running smoothly. I ball Hadley and she balls me, and she has even taken to buying me some nice man-lingerie, like a lovely cotton nightgown. Add to that some sexy shoes with lots of straps and two-inch heels, and big-ring earrings for my recently pierced ears. I buy her some tasteful neckties, cuff links, plaid socks and some Yardley lotion.

Our girls are growing up so fast sometimes I can't keep track of how smart they're getting and how adept they are with their studies. I really do try to talk with them about their worries and triumphs and bolster their egos as much as possible. I am lucky to have a fine family.

Back at work one day, the boss and I are completely blindsided. To our complete surprise, Hudson the auditor turns on Peyton and reports her anyway. What an asshole to do such a thing. No criminal changes are brought, but Peyton is forced to resign. We debate reporting Hudson, but there's no evidence, not even any text messages - and Peyton had never resorted to videotaping their scenes - so, really, no one would believe us.

The same day she's confronted with her transgression, Peyton's humiliated in front of the office crew by leaving with cardboard boxes full of her stuff, which I help her with. Of course, by now, the office is rife with rumors about our formerly high-flying pilot. Peyton did negotiate three months of severance pay.

I tell Hadley about it and say I'm going over to Peyton's to console her. My former boss isn't the type to cry, but when I arrive she's moping about, alternately cursing Hudson and wondering what she'd do next. I hug her and tell her she'll land somewhere equally high up. We're face to face now, and I kiss both of her eyes, hoping I can get her to cry. But instead she begins to kiss me almost violently - very passionately and needy.

We end up stripping down to our undies, and she has me attach her to an X-frame she has in her playroom, spread-eagled and very vulnerable. Wielding a cane selected for me, I thrash her butt, according to her instructions.

"Harder, harder, Andrea. Be vicious."

She isn't satisfied until several welts begin to bleed a little. Does she need this as a punishment for her financial error, or is this purely sexual, or both?

After I finally release her, I lead her (yes, I'm actually leading her) onto her big bed where I rub some lotion into her red behind, and soon I'm running my lubed fingers gently through her cunt. She coils and uncoils her lithe body as I do so, and my erection looms prominently. She, half happily and half sadly - but so determinedly - inserts me into her and we twist like snakes against each other, with me fully up to her hilt. She is so wet and warm inside, and I begin to hump her unmercifully, and she's pushing back with each thrust to receive every last millimeter of my dick. We both explode like we've never done before.

I feel like I've fully absorbed her into me, like we're one.

This is the last time we have sex. I never visit her again, but I run into her around town a couple times a year and hear what she's up to. She actually does fine in the private sector; in fact this whole affair put her in a better place occupationally. She takes up with a woman again, and that is that.

And so, I come to a better place too. I fill in Peyton's job on an interim basis and that goes on for some months. I'm aware that the city's woman-dominated bureaucracy and the woman city manager want a woman in Peyton's old position. That's something I can't fight, and maybe I don't want all the stress anyway.

Also, the city manager tells me they want the sole woman in my crew - Wilson - to fill in, in my old spot. I know that Bobbi will totally resent this as well as the other guys. But I don't have a choice.

I bring Wilson into my office one day and have her take a seat. She seems totally unaware of the reason why. I wouldn't have chosen her for the job if it were up to me, because she's only been with us for four months. She's the only one of the crew, however, with a masters' degree, and I gather that she intends to go for her PhD - but it's in the field of history, of all things.

With a young, small-bosom figure, of medium height, she's wearing nicely creased, light-tan trousers and a gray cable-knit sweater, with her pale blonde hair pulled back into a small, tidy bun. Her eyebrows are unmanaged (unlike mine, which I pluck), and she has slender, nicely formed lips. She wears the tiniest of pearl earrings.

I'm wearing a pencil skirt, dark nylons, and a stylish, quite-fitted suit-coat of sorts over a soft shirt. My man-mound protrudes into the skirt. Today I'm wearing a little lipstick and gold-colored, heart-shaped earrings.

She's been an object of attention around the office because she goes braless, like so many smaller-breasted women do, and it's hard for me and the other guys not to stare at those captivating little jiggles beneath her shirts.

I close the door and the blinds and begin my spiel.

"Wilson, for starters, you've been doing a great job here and I'm sorry if I haven't communicated that very well before. I just want to say that in this pretty-much all-male environment you've held your own. I'm lucky to have you here."

"Thank you."

"As you know, my position of assistant manager is vacant while I'm the interim manager."

"I know."

I walk around the office just like Peyton used to do with me. "I'm not sure if you see your work here as a long-term thing ... but to cut to the chase ... "

Behind her now, I place my hands on her lovely shoulders just like Peyton did with me. " ... I would like very much if you would fill in for me for the time being. Is that something you'd like to do, with ... "

Unexpectedly, she reaches up and places a hand over mine. It's warm and gentle. I'm taken aback, but I continue: "with ... the greater responsibilities ... but also a nice jump in pay?"

"I don't know enough about your job do it ... I don't think ... ."

"I would need to train you, just as I was trained when I got the job."

She takes my hand and moves it down over her breast, which feels so sexy. I am so taken by surprise. My heart begins to race. It takes all my energy to stay on course.

"To be honest, Wilson, you have a benefactor in the city hierarchy who very much wants to give you a boost. But I wouldn't have agreed to promote you unless I thought you were capable of doing it."

I move my hand a little to better cup her breast. Is this actually happening? Finally, I lose all self control, and bend down to kiss the nape of her neck gently.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Well, now you know that I'm attracted to you," she says. "I know you're married, but you touching me ... ."

"Yes, I'm married with children," I say, "but, yes, the feeling is mutual. I hope you don't think I was trying to seduce you."

Wilson lets out a long, erratic sigh that for the first time betrays her emotions. "Dear, what have I done. I'm one of those marriage disturbers."

"It's OK. We're human."

"Yes, only too human."

I remove my hand from her softness. "I will help you, Wilson. You can do this job. You're bright and you learn fast."

And so, Wilson becomes my assistant. Everyone suspects that either she's latched on to me, or I've latched on to her. If and when I revert to my old spot and she returns to the crew - if that's what will happen - they may give her a hard time.

Wilson and I spend a good deal of time together, with me inhaling her natural scent and admiring pretty much everything about her. She wears such a beguiling mix of clothing that doesn't conceal her figure but doesn't showcase it either. From time to time we accidentally touch. Her voice and femaleness captivate me, and remains with me even when I go home.

After our brief intimacy, we keep things very businesslike. Until that one evening when she finally seems fully up to speed and I take her out to dinner as a reward.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers