Le Sexe Superieur Ch. 12

Story Info
Hudson at play.
1.1k words
4.39
4.2k
2
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

My wrists are cuffed to Peytons'. My ankles are cuffed to hers. As Hudson circles around us, playing us with her sinful little whip, I feel my sweat mixing with Peyton's. I feel her quick, sharp breaths as she gets swatted, hard. Hudson's much easier on me. Maybe Peyton told her not to leave marks so my wife wouldn't suspect anything.

I feel so close to Peyton, mentally. I can't help but give little thigh pushes against her cunt, which is now quite wet, and Hudson notices and encourages me. My cock keeps getting harder and higher against Peyton's belly, and it's plenty wet too.

"Now, my little dears, take your little hands and play with each others' nipples," she orders. A bit clumsily, we comply. Peyton's nipples, naturally large, have enlarged and she involuntarily flexes as I lightly circle them with my fingers. Again, sharp breaths. She manages to caress my nips, in the same way she did in the office. Rather lovingly. And now I'm the one to twist and turn in pleasure.

We soon notice that Hudson's unsnapped her crotch and is fingering herself.

After a few minutes of the three of us getting hot, Hudson stops and unlocks our cuffs.

Hudson is rather diabolical, and she obviously knows Peyton's inventory of toys and tools. First of all, she finds the long, all-in-one, tight girdle that Peyton had me wear previously, and delights in ordering me to pull it on, complimenting Peyton's choice of vintage lingerie. The overweight auditor orders me into the bathroom to fill the tight corselette's cups with TP (so that now my "tits" are more pronounced than Peyton's ... ) and when I return, our domme also has me get into the same white, seamed nylons as before and secure them with the garters. Because I take too long, I get swatted with Hudson's unforgiving whip.

"Nice, Andrea; nice to see your girlish figure," chortles Hudson. She dabs just a little perfume on my neck and attaches a frou-frou little bow to my long hair, like I'm a grade-school girl. Petticoats would complete the picture, I think.

She has Peyton pull on a man's sleeveless T-shirt and socks.

Next, Hudson zips both Peyton's and my arms behind each of us into long, sheath-like, leather arm restraints, which immobilize us. Then, pulling two chains down from the ceiling of Peyton's fun room, she attaches each to the end of our restraints. Finally, she pulls the chains over ceiling pulleys, pulling our arms up behind us and forcing us to bend over, and secures the chains. This is becoming really uncomfortable ... She positions us ass to ass, and spreads our legs, holding them that way with spreader bars. I feel a bit ridiculous, and totally in her control.

And now, she finds some lube and a thick, long double dildo and after lubing us both, she expertly inserts one end into my ass under the open-ended girdle and the other end (I manage to see in a large wall mirror) into Peyton's available cunt.

"Now, my little lovers," says Hudson, "have away at each other."

I am so restrained and uncomfortable, and know Peyton's the same, and yet the idea of simultaneously penetrating and being penetrated seems incredibly exciting. I immensely like the feeling of being filled full with the thick dildo and it doesn't take long for me to start moving my ass to make the dick move around inside me. And over on Peyton's end, she's begun to shimmy and thrust a little too. It's odd, very odd, but both of us are marking little grunting sounds.

As we get into thrusting in unison, Hudson naturally has to partake as well, and she explores our asses and genitals with her whip, from time to time adding little swats.

I concede that Hudson has quite the feel for the erotic, because the addition of the whip is an aphrodisiac and gets Peyton and I going. The thrusting gets energetic. Eventually, I spurt onto the floor, and when finally Hudson fingers Peyton's clit, my boss comes terrifically too.

Hudson releases us.

"And now, boys and girls, it's my turn," she announces authoritatively with a big smile.

We're now in Peyton's bedroom, and Hudson is laying back in bed, opening the crotch of her large leather corset even more, exposing quite large public lips almost hidden under a big tangle of pubic hair. She obviously doesn't go in for trimming it or shaving. I can tell this turns Peyton off, but she reluctantly follows Hudson's orders to eat her out. She reaches in to first, part Hudson's expansive hair, then part the large pubic lips, and finally goes in for the piece de resistance.

Meanwhile, I, still in my tight corselette, am instructed to lick Peyton's behind, something I've never done with anyone, but which I do because I know Peyton keeps herself very clean. It's funny - as Peyton eats Hudson, and I eat Peyton, Peyton's little rosebud anus seems to have a life of its own. Every time I touch it with my tongue, it tightens a little. It seems I have sampled every part of Peyton's body so deeply now that it almost seems part of my own body. And my own body seems more female than male.

Hudson thunderously comes, and is pleased, and we all collapse a little on the bed. Hudson has had her fun, she's been handsomely paid for her audit coverup, and I've been introduced to even more sexual avenues.

I can't wait to hear what Peyton thinks about this episode after we return to work.

For one thing, it seemed that Hudson saw some female attributes in me and wanted me in that role. Interesting.

The next day at work, after Hudson and the auditors have all left, Peyton avoids me all day. She's dressed rather low-key; she's quiet and not her usual boisterous self; she's even a little pale. The following day, she wants to get together in her office.

"Andrea, I'm so sorry I had to put you through the Hudson wringer," she apologizes. Her face is ashen and strained. "I'm really so sorry."

"Moreso for you. You had to go in through that jungle of hair."

She laughs just a short little laugh. "That's my lesson for playing with someone else's money. I paid the price. You know, Hudson's a real bitch. She could still hold this over me in the future. She's got me by the balls, she does."

"Why, did she say something like that?"

"No, she didn't have to."

I hate to see Peyton so crestfallen, with all the recklessness and fun drained out of her. I walk over and give her a hug, and then a little kiss on her neck, and I know it's precisely the wrong time, but I'm aroused. I feel instantly guilty, but some little part of me enjoys now being her equal, too.

(Hmmm. This story should conclude after two or three more chapters.)

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers