Lea and Jake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," I heard the basketball guy saying slowly next to me.

Before anyone could say anything else, she readjusted her dress back, and then started to giggle like it all had been just a silly joke, no-harm-no-foul.

I couldn't move as Jake, too, started laughing, giving her the thumbs up and grabbing another drink from the table to give to her as a means of approval. She received it and, or at least it seemed that way, held her hand on his just slightly too long. This drink, too, she gulped down without hesitation. During all of this she never looked at me or even acknowledged my presence. It was as if I weren't there at all.

Suddenly, it was as if the weird electric feeling that had emerged during the game had been turned up a notch. People spoke to one another softly, as if everyone was just patiently waiting for what was to come next. As if everyone knew there was something next to come. I saw some of the people looking at me with a confused and questioning look -- everyone here knew Lea and I were a couple, and they must have wondered why I would allow this to take place and when I would do something about it -- yet during all of this I continued, for whatever reason, to find that I had lost the ability to act in this new, strange and puzzling world I had found myself in. A world in which my girlfriend shamelessly showed intimate parts of her body to dozens of strangers without second thoughts. A world in which my entire being had been reduced to a piece of furniture, with all I could do was to just continue to observe in silence what was happening before me as a mere passenger. The guy that had gone on and on about basketball was gone, and I now sat to myself a bit on the side from everyone else. Including Lea and Jake.

After he had been silent for a while, he leaned towards her.

"I must admit. I didn't think you had this in you."

Even in this faint, morning light, I could see how she was blushing.

"I told you," she responded in a soft, sultry voice, "I am no prude." She sounded almost cocky.

He just looked back at her with the same confident smile he had been wearing all evening and, without missing a beat, said "Hard to think you are not a prude when you've never had a guy come on you."

She started saying something, but he got up once again, picking up two half-empty drinks from the table. With his back towards her, I could see how she was staring at him intensely, biting her lips down hard. As if she was battling something inside her. Then she quickly turned, finally looking at me where I sat, if only for a second, before turning her eyes back on Jake as he sat back down again next to her. Looking at him with a determined face, as if she had finally come to a decision about something. Something she had been struggling with all night.

"So do it then," she said, in a coarse, husky voice, almost too quiet to make out.

He looked at her. The smile never left his face.

"Do what, if I may be so bold to ask?"

For a second, her gaze faltered. For a second, she doubted what she was about to do was the right decision. Or that is at least what I would like to believe. But then, before anyone else could react, she got up, theatrically walking around the table, never so much as glancing in my direction, spinning around and then slowly walking back towards him, exaggerating every moment, catching everybody's attention in an instant, with everyone immediately wondering with excitement what she was about to do next. When she stood in front of Jake, everyone's eyes on her, she nonchalantly took off her high heel shoes and then fell onto her knees in front of him as he remained still in his chair, with that ever-so-confident smile still on his face.

"So do it," she repeated, this time louder, so that everyone on the rooftop, myself included, could hear without effort. "Do it. Come on me."

I felt as if someone had plunged a knife into my stomach while squeezing my lungs until no air remained. At the same time, it was as if the words and what they meant did not fully reach my ears. I could hear the words, I could see her sitting there on her knees in front of him, yet I could not comprehend what those words truly meant. I just stayed there, sitting a bit to the side, not moving, not talking, not doing anything.

As if in a dream, I saw him repositioning himself on his chair. I almost expected her to start laughing or in any other way show that she was just joking, just trying to get the upper hand in her and Jake's perpetual back-and-forth banter. But she remained just as she was as he stood up slowly, teasingly starting to unzip his pants. All she did was to look him into his eyes, challenging him to proceed. My heart was beating for all the world to hear.

"What the..." I heard the cute, girl-next-door blonde say behind me. Another guy, sitting on the other side of Lea and Jake, started to massage his groin without even the slightest trace of embarrassment.

Jake continued unzipping his pants. It was as if this was a chicken race between the two of them, where each of them anticipated that the other would fold first, but with neither of them having any intention of being the one to fold. Or, perhaps, with both being acutely aware of the fact that none of them would. The music had stopped downstairs, and all conversations had ended. The world's attention was now on Lea and Jake alone.

Slowly, demonstrably, he started to pull down his pants. I could hear how Lea's breath increased, a rapid, shallow series of breaths, one after another.

Then, without warning, he pulled out his cock, dangling it mere inches from my girlfriend's face. At first, I could not understand what was taking place in front of me as if my brain just refused to acknowledge what he just had done and was about to do. The jealousy I had sometimes felt around him and his gang roared back as never before, crawling inside of me like a fat, green snake. My arms and legs were heavy, as if a powerful crushing force was pressing down on them. Around me I heard various gasps of surprise and excitement; the cute blonde girl behind me gave off a soft whimper. It wasn't difficult to understand why. Part of it was just the brazen act Jake had just done; part of it was the very thing now in clear view for everyone.

It was enormous. No, scrap that: it was fucking huge. That was the only appropriate words to describe it. Flaccid, it was several inches longer than what I could ever hope to achieve fully erect. It hung down as if its mass was reluctantly dragged down by the forces of gravity; thick, white skin crisscrossed by serpentine-like bluish veins. He was fully circumcised, the tip of his penis a stark, reddish hue. It was not just a sexual organ; it was a monster of a cock -- a monster dangling menacingly in front of my girlfriend's beautiful, innocent-looking face.

Perhaps it was just the state of shock I found myself in, but I remained, as before, completely immobilized; I could neither move nor talk. The notion that my girlfriend was sitting on her knees in front of a guy -- her friend Jake for crying out loud -- staring wide-eyed at his giant cock as if completely mesmerized by the sight of it, on a rooftop with dozen of friends around, people we both knew and hanged out with, all of this was just too much for my stoned brain to comprehend.

Looking at her, still smiling, Jake had slowly begun to jerk off. I heard someone give off a slow wail, before realizing that that someone was me -- a wail of raw unadulterated jealousy and betrayal. Somebody, I think the cute girl behind me, put a hand on my shoulder and gave it a quick squeeze. I hardly noticed. I could only look as a transfixed Lea continued staring at Jake's now fully erect cock as he, in turn, continued stroking it, pointing it like an arrow towards her face.

After a few moments, one of the guys shamelessly moved closer to get a better look. Everyone else was not far behind. Soon enough, there was a wide circle around Lea and Jake, a crowd silently observing what was transpiring before them. I noticed how one of the girls started to stroke one of the guys' legs. People liked what they were seeing; they were being turned on by the scene before them. I remained to the side, sitting by myself, once again as if I weren't there at all. With the remaining people on the rooftop joining the crowd before Lea and Jake and now blocking my view, I did not know what was worse: having this torture being branded into my memory or being shielded from it, with my rich imagination to fill in the blanks.

I could not stand it. Slowly, as if in a deep fog, I got up, almost losing my balance as my unsteady feet barely had the strength to support me. I put one foot in front of me and then the other, slowly making my way over. I had tunnel vision; it was as if the crowd belonged in a different room in a different universe, a room at the end of a long corridor, with me trying to escape its narrow clutches but increasingly falling behind. After what felt like an eternity, but, in retrospect, probably was just a handful of seconds, I finally approached them. One of the guys, Brian, a close friend of Jake's and one of the few Black people that hung around the otherwise all white coterie, sporting the same cocky grin as Jack was, him another man of privilege believing the world to be his personal playground, turned around to block me. He must have thought I had come here to stop them, but when he noticed I had no such motivation, he relaxed, turned around and moved to the side so that I could have a better view.

Lea just sat there in the same position as before, continuing to stare at Jake in silence. It was as if in her world nothing existed but Jake and his enormous snake of a penis. He was still stroking his cock, now faster and faster. It truly was enormous, with a girth as if it consisted of three cocks glued together. All I could see was his cock and her face; her face and his cock. Her eyes were radiating a mix of fascination and excitement as he, rock hard, continued to jerk off in front of her. At first he had been stroking himself slowly and methodologically, almost as if he was just trying to show off to us and the rest of the world. Now he had increased his pace, his cocky smile having been replaced with a grimace, showcasing the effort he was putting in. Showcasing the fact that he was not far off. He started to give off some deep grunts, and I realized Lea, too, was echoing his sounds, giving off soft moans, her level of excitement just as clear to the world as Jake's fully erect monster. On and on they continued, he steadily increasing the pace of his strokes; she continuing her soft moans.

Then, suddenly, he gave off a loud grunt. I knew what it meant. I had tears in my eyes.

For a second, the entire world paused and the earth ceased its rotation around the sun and the universe as his hand stopped its jerking motion. And, then, with a great force drawing strength from billion of years of evolution, the dominant power that drives all living life, his massive cock rocked forward and, in a pulsating motion, ejaculated a long, thick white string of sperm, flowing in a rotating arch across the air before landing straight across Lea's face, from the top of her forehead, across her eyes, nose, mouth and neck. Lea gave a start, but then, rather than recoiling, leaned forward. A second string erupted, also that one landing triumphantly on her face, squarely across her eyes. Then a third one; a fourth one. His cock moved in a rhythmic, never-ending fashion as he emptied hundred of millions of sperm onto my girlfriend's face, covering her forehead, cheeks, nose and jaw with a thick coat of semi-transparent, white fluid. He kept going, as if a lifetime of semen was being released onto her. Her eyelids were a slimy mix of mascara and cum, making it impossible to make out whether she loved it or hated it.

Then, finally, after an eternity, he shot one last squirt of semen out from him, after which he slapped his cock playfully on both of her cheeks, as if just out of a porno, and, after giving off a deep sigh, sat back into his chair, his previous cheeky smile now having returned to his face. He leaned back and closed his eyes while Lea remained in front of him, her face completely drenched in dripping cum.

Everyone else remained silent, just standing there motionless while observing the scene before us. The sperm started to drip down on her chest, into her cleavage, onto her dress. Her eyes remained closed as a thick layer of sperm laid across all of her face. I could see stains in her dark hair, reflecting the lights from the pulsating city behind us.

After I don't know for how long, people eventually turned around wordlessly, leaving the scene with just Lea, Jake and myself remaining. I don't know for how long we remained there, me just standing, Lea on her knees, Jake sitting in his chair, but at some point I must have moved forward, taking her by her arm and leading her towards the bathroom for her to clean up. Hazily, I remember how people were looking at us in silence as we exited the apartment. I remember Brian openly snickering at us, standing in the kitchen with a beer in his hand, slowly shaking his head. Lea and I didn't exchange any words as we jumped into the Uber I had ordered. How or when we came home or how we got up to our apartment or how we undressed and went to bed I cannot recall. The one memory that remained with me afterwards was how we had silently been sitting in the Uber, me watching out of the windows as to not having to face her, my head a dizzying mix of all kinds of emotions: jealousy, confusion, betrayal, nausea, alienation. I couldn't help but to look at her reflection in my window as I looked out on the streets, the sun slowly rising in the distant horizon. She, too, was looking out her window with a puzzled face. A mysterious face. A face accompanied by the faint traces of a smile curving her lips upwards. I shuddered as the car pulled over and we exited the car, making our ways up to our apartment, the songs of newly awoken birds greeting us to what already looked to be a beautiful spring day in the greatest city of the world.

12