All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 15'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HECK YES!!!!

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! I am soooo happy fopr asilinn! Though I am desperate to know more on some of your other characters. The traitors, espceially though Rainald had a excuse. KEEP THEM COMING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

so good! Please continue! What happens to Ranaild & his mate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please

I am so wraped up in this i would love to know more about the others as well as what will become of the ones who betrayed the pack. Please keep them comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmmm....Alittle rushed

I have loved the story so far, but I felt this chapter was alittle rushed with the two of them. But I agree with everyone else, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Great story! i wanna hear more tho! like what happens with the others! Cant wait for the next chapter! which im hoping there is one! Thanks for writing!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
when you began this story ...

did you have any idea it would go on as long as this? Yayyyy, finally Cullen and Aislinn are mated and that wall of misunderstanding has been knocked down. You know what is slightly different about your own brand of non-human story Secretme, is that you also include a fairly high level of realism and practicality. Sometimes that will drive your readers crazy, as when we wanted Cullen and Aislinn to stop misunderstanding each other, or to have Rafe disposed of quickly and easily. It's so cool that you have your own very distinctive style in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO Great!

I am so excited about this series. i want more lolol. what happened to ranaild and is she pregnanat and then Jenna's clan will there be peace????????? so many questions please keep the chapteres coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This series

I loved this entire series. You have easily made it to being one of my top 4 authors on this site. I enjoyed this chapter in that you wrapped it up nicely with Cullen & Aislinn and yet you have left it open enough that you can continue with their story or segue over to Rainald, Keith, Jenna, etc.

Great job and keep up the excellent writing!

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Please continue

If not with this paticular story line (allthough it still has a few lose ends), please keep the charaters and go for a new line. They are so realistic in thier relations and misunderstandings. Keep up the extreemly good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it and want more

so hooked on this story, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Feel the love!

Great characters, neat story. I too felt this one was a bit rushed. But then again, I've been trying to rush you so....

I'd love to see more exploration of Aislinn's abilities, of what that means when mated to a lycan, children??, druids??

She has lots of development to do as an alpha. Her grandmother's thread really needs to be picked up somehow.

You've built a great foundation. Really hope it continues to grow.

Thanks for this series. It's been great so far...and I love the eroticism...the raw sex on the site gets a bit boring sometimes; this has been a delightful change.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
Bravo!

lovely.... nice way to wrap up a few threads and weave a few new ones into the tapestry.

BUT~ (pet peeve here) The verb "to drag" is mis-used (often)and it drives me crazy. It should be used in the same way we use "to hang"; so he didn't 'drug' her toward him, he dragged her. You aren't alone in this error, I read it on Literotica all the time, but you're a fantastic writer and I think you'll actually Care.

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyover 16 years ago
Time for me to comment!

I thought it time to say something...except what I wanted to say has been proclaimed over and over! I sincerely hope that your story is not finished. It has been one of the best I have read on Lit. It is a genre that I collect in print and you have equaled many authors that I read regularly. I would encourage you to combine and publish...as has been said by several...I would buy it! May I look forward to more????? ~Copper~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Love It!

Keep up the great work.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of the best there is

I can't believe that it's over, is it really??? I have enjoyed reading about Ashlinn and Cullen you are one of my favorites and i want to say thanks for writing such an amazing story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope there is another chapter

Please please please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it's great really ..

but you can still keep going at least a little longer..more chapters would be great I love this story so much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
language confusion

Great story loving it so far but - you said Cullen had a scots accent -but the Gaelic he is using is Irish Gaelic not Scots. Just a little thing.

BTW love the name -reminds me of cuchulain, which means the hound of Ulster pronounced Coo--hull-in

raven616raven616about 14 years ago

I have read 15 chapter without having a break. I loved your other vampire story and this wolf one is amazing too.

There wasn't any moment I felt like...this is so stupid. You are truelly good writer. THANK YOU.

I will continue to read the rest of this....is past midnight here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

Why did NOT you make her a wolf as well? Why? Why? Why? yukk...

DigitalneoDigitalneoover 13 years ago
Some small questions/ fandom

This reminds me so much of another series here (Just Being Wolfy) I believe. I'm still in the process of reading the series and am loving it.

Then I saw the Anonymous post above about why she wasn't a wolf as well. Altho his/her post is rather jerk-ish, I'm also curious about her form:

1) Why the amber eyes instead of silver? Wouldn't silver/blue catlike be more exotic than wolf eyes a Lycan likely sees all the time?

2) Author preference on spots/stripes?

3) Why look so human-like in hybrid form?

4) I can understand were-cat since that was Rafe's preference, but I also dislike her being so small in form. Is it atleast proportional to her human size in both animal and hybrid form?

As I said, I'm still reading and maybe some of these things will be answered. These were just my initial thoughts thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice choice

I love that you made Aislynn into a mere-cat! She wasn't born like the others, so it was a great choice to keep her as something seperate while still allowing her to become a were. Plus, Cullen obviously enjoyed her post-coital purring.

Keep up the great stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keith

I just love keith, and i no im late reading this but im so in love with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wait a second

does this make me a furry?

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
To the commenter below me:

Well, what do you know. It probably does. Realizing the implications of that question made me reevaluate myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hehe

Took em long enough

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
Best so far!

This is my favorite chapter so far! I've been yelling at Cullen and Aislinn to just talk to each other for the last couple of chapters--they must have finally heard me! :) It's wonderful to see them together, mated, and actually able to understand each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish they had waited to mate. She was just sexual assaulted, her grandma died, and he lost several members of his family, and all they can think about is getting it on? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I get the author's point of view. Nothing like tragedy to clear misconceptions and bring lovers together. Great series, love it

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
BTW...

Why didn't they give the grandma one of those healing salves?

evonnaevonnaover 8 years ago
Go Milis...

...even though it came out all polite and shy, at least someone is trying to tell Aislinn what an ungrateful, silly, drama-queeny, selfish little brat she's being..... it's about time... everyone keeps mentioning all the deaths and sacrifices of the pack members, and she keeps completely lacking any acknowledgment or compassion or care for any of that.... behaving like a self-obsessed teenage drama queen..... hope she'll be told again :) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a shame

The story was good but this chapter was bad. It became a Hollywood film. The girl lost her grandmother, was raped, tortured and lost her possibility to go back to her parents. But because he smiles at her and said Some nice things, she loves him forever and starts having sex with him at the same place her grandmother died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?

I kinna lost interest that she gave in SO EASILY adter what he put her through( the torture rape n death of her granny) are all the consequences of his cowardness n his insinuation that he wanted her to leave n that shes just a conquest.

The plot n the battle werent described adequately

Won't be reading the rest of the story... seems anticimac n pointless

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

Don't listen to the people who say this is unrealistic. First off, it's fucking a fantasy porn story? Second off, knowing that she previously loved him, because of their well established mate connection, them mating by accident is totally not crazy? Like the person you love more than anything, and anyone in the world, has just asked you to marry them. Do not tell me you wouldn't jump up and down and cry and say yes yes yes. Anyways, I love this story, and I come back to just read it regularly. I think this is my fourth time through. For a story about rutting werewolves and stuff it captures the feeling I had when reading a lot of fantasy novels as a teen, and that always makes me enjoy a story more. Plus you actually do quite well with follow throughs. I'd suggest a bit of editing to clean up some spelling and grammar issues, but other than that, this entire series is a wonderful ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous