All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 24'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
kitty5670kitty5670over 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

I have followed this story line with every update. I even stayed up late just to read this chapter!!! I've loved it. Please keep writing!

sethskittensethskittenover 16 years ago
A true Artist

I love a story you can sink your teeth into and I look for each new chapter on a daily basis. You have a wonderful future going for you. You have a permanant fan in this Reader. And while I look forward to your next story I will hate to see this one end. It is by far my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tough love

I sincerely apologize in advance.... but damn, this story continues to impress and please, and yes, I love your writing. You've provided depth and meaning to the characters as well as complexities and complications to the story line. Although I felt like I was reading through some of the gorier parts with squinted eyes and fear in the pit of my stomach, it was the much anticipated bloody, bone-chilling, anxiety-provoking, knock-down battle that's been coming for some time. I couldn't quite see how the "dire" part of the story would resolve nor how the battle itself would turn out, and I definitely feared the worst for some of the favored characters (Sarah, Mack, etc). But the appearance of Brenus was brilliant, and with a huge sigh of relief on my part, you managed to have the druids help the favored lycans back to their mates. You asked for constructive criticism, but honestly, I've never had any complaints or changes to this story. It's brilliant as written. So...there. I've said it. I just hope you can live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You have amazed me yet again

I continue to be amazed by your ablity to capture the imagination.I am even haveing dreams about the people in this story. I am truely a fan I can not wait for what will come next in this story. You are an incredible writer no matter what the feed back is you are an artist. No one could have told Da Vinci how to paint the Mona Lisa, anymore then anyone can tell you how to write this story. For it is your work of art not thiers. In this readers opion it is just that a litary work of art.

Thank you again for writing this Arrowlyn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!!

Your writing talent is amazing. Not only do you capture my imagination but it almost feels like I'm in the story and going through everything with every single character. You're so amazing Secretme!! ^-^ I can't wait to see what you come up with next. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I check in the new category each day for new chapters of your story. I just love the way characters come to life and the story grows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're on my favorites

I love your work. It's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love your work

I love your work and check everyday for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE IT

I love every chapter you have written; I check every day to see if a new one has posted. And if it hasn't been posted yet, I wait impatiently til it is(lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ya know

In the overall it is YOUR STORY and you should be the only one to choose how it goes. ANd yeah I am not really big into the group things (unless its M/M/f hehe) but this is such a AWESOME story!! ANd I would stick with it no matter what. And I think you got your point through that to them children are sacred. AWESOME story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay Druids! Yay Brennus!

Thank you, thank you for not killing them! Well...even more for killing them and then having the druids bring them back. Things are looking way up for Aislinn's role in this pack and I can't wait to see how that part of the story line develops. It's the one I like the best...the druid part Aislinn has yet to really explore. So perfect that the stone circle responds to her and she brings Cullen back.

I love the new alliance! Where's Nora? And who is Malik really?

trippychicktrippychickover 16 years ago
wow

lol you got me a little teary eyed there. that never happens:) Good job:)

BelovedDepartedBelovedDepartedover 16 years ago
Nice

hi

I read your story and it was nice.

bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Comments on Comments

I'm actually quite surprised that other readers didn't see the group sex or different partners coming. I mean, even when Aislin is intro'd to the lycan world they're quite open and blunt about sexuality. There are rooms where people go to when they're "bored". They ask if you've watched the discovery channel.. LOL (which I liked). I guess you could build up a little (teensy) more detail in that kind of foreshadowing - but I think it was clear as a general point. Especially with the supposed Cullen-Jenna mating. Maybe it's more a surprise with the f/f because everything's been very het. ...which, actually... LOL... it'd be interesting if you wrote a stand-alone story about a m/m relationship in the same world, hey? ;P But GREAT story so far, and thanks for not chopping it in two! But, gah, still have to wait for the big mating finale! AND LITTER - PLEASE lets have an epilogue of Aislin getting pregnant, Cullen having to wait to get some, and the litter to follow!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE!!!

More, more - I'm still not satisfied! Oh, God...if you leave me hanging like this, you are the biggest sadist of all time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing

i love this story, i cannot wait for the sequel. I look forward to it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

your writing is amazing...i dont know why but i thought the part where keith came in carrying sarah was so lovely...loveditloveditloved

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely FABULOUS!!!

I am an avid reader of Feehann and Hamilton. Very sincere hopes of seeing you work in paper back!! You are AMAZING!!

Great scenes and wonderfull context. Sex wasn't bad either(hehe). I couldn't stop reading!! I was acualy late for work!!

Hope to see more and more from you.

Y.Smith

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Group sex...done tastefully and brilliant plot development

I do draw lines and do wonder about some authors on this site. Sex is a real personal thing. Everybody has likes, dislikes, etc. Some things push societal norms alot more than others...that said...

I think you were brilliant in using that scene to prepare Aislen for the breeding ceremony! You allowed her to build a rapport with Makeda...Makeda helped her learn alot about the pack because, as you pointed out, she wasn't afraid of scaring her. You have been very clear about the sexual nature of the wolves and the differences between them and humans view of sexuality. But you are tasteful about it and you make the males monogamous for the most part. especially as husbands and fathers. The addition of them not even cumming in the females unless mated. I think you have done a great job. I think you used the group sex tastefully...done in private, between adults who respected each other and it prepared Aislen who wouldn't have probably survived having it all sprung on her the next day. If you are on this site, I'd be surprised a foursome that keeps intercourse between each person and their lover only wouldn't be too upsetting. JMHO. In the end, on this site we can choose to read that which we think is okay and pull away from things that push boundaries we're not comfortable with since it is ALL on here somewhere. But I never count a story out because I disagree with a single chapter

SECRET==>Keep being true to yourself. You're an awesome author!

Gonna start the actual chapter now...can't wait!

CalaharaCalaharaalmost 14 years ago
The Group sex....

not sure why anyone had an issue with it, it was in the plot and handled so wonderfully. Personally I didn't think that there was any reason for anyone to get upset, really have they been reading the sorry if they didn't see something like that coming at some point.

Yes I think that you would have died if you had not made this one long chapter. You are not suppost to make me cry and start thinking of the nasty letter I needed to write. I love the way you delt with it, and the fact that ther was so little death for the good guys :)

Two more chapters for me to go, and then it will be done. I think i am sad, but I really need to get some sleep for the last 3 nights I have been only getting a few hours because I have been reading til I could not keep my eyes open. It is not good to fall asleep at work :{

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Reading so far

Wow! What a tension-filled and gripping chapter with lots of unique and different twists all the way (never saw that coming). Having a wonderful time reading the whole story so far...great writing! Can't wait to read the last 2 chapters. You really are a very talented and creative writer! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ehhh, well 5 dead, and no main characters at that (or mention of Cadifer and Makeda) has me a bit skeptical. The number of weres you implied and how powerful these dire lycans were makes 5 seems so very unlikely.

And all the main characters just happen to be alright? I'm all for happy endings but c'mon theres only so much convenience I can handle lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One cat, dogs and super dogs.....

...SHIT! Your description of sex from a character's viewpoint is astounding. I may not care for f/f but if you describe the "straight's" view of watching and participation....I'm cool with it. The action scenes were well described as well. I think Aislinn had a little tai chi or something going on in the beginning 5 or more chapters that showed how a little thing could hold her own against the big dogs. I know your book has to be HOT in the sex and action department. Best of Luck but remember when posting to this website....SEX, HOT SEX, sells. All in all I wouldn't buy the book...interbreeding of animals is stupid...not interbreeding of humans.....on sooooo many levels is hot! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOLY s####

W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTENSE, HEART-GRIPPING, MINDBLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I...LOVED..IT.

IT WAS ....YOUR GOOD AND I LOVE YOUR WRITING SKILLS. AT FIRST WHEN YOU STATED THAT AISLYNN WILL DO SOMETHING IN THE CIRCLE, I THOUGHT THAT SHE'D DO SOMETHING POWERFUL. ANYWHO, I'M NOT COMPLAINING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

this has to be one of the top ten stories

on this site im new but thats my opinion

happy u kept the couple alive and only

hurt have to last chapters

and u can definitely be on bestseller list

New_AcquaintanceNew_Acquaintanceover 11 years ago
<sniffles>

Very moving story. Thanks for sticking with it.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
YES

What a vivid creation you have created. (Is that bad syntax or not)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Good man secretme lol

You are so lucky you took your own advise and did not shorten this chapter, it was sad, brilliant and poignant. I was impressed by Brennus but the ring, it was a part of the premonition I think that should be taken away from Jenna and then she can go rot in wherever the b..ch!!!

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 10 years ago
Maon

Awww... Sorry about mother Earth swallowing him, was kinda secretly hoping he'd get to deal with Jenna. She'd deserve it.

About Mack not being dead, maybe it's a bit too much to break the bond and not have him dead? I don't know but sometimes it's better to let them go. Not that I'm not happy to see Celia happy again, mind you, it just seemed strange how he could walk right into the cabin after being nearly killed. Was wondering there for a moment if you'll let Cullen die, but was happy that you didn't. I guess Aislinn has some learning to do about her own skills. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
'Puling out' as anticonception

You give it as an example how serious they are on the subject of making babies that they pull out before cumming. "leaving the church before singing", as the saying goes. But as a method for anticonception that is not overly great. However, you have given them the reproduction system of hardly ever going into heat. And ovulation therfore, isn't a monthly thing, therefore conception is hardly ever a posibility. Plus you mentioned they can smell when a woman goes into heat, which is very practical for taking anticonceptional steps. So you could have made it a very promiscuous civilization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Split it? Well, I should hope so ...

You started it out, ready, willing and very able. Then, you pulled the ole wand over the bad guy ploy that the detective authors use when they can't solve their problem the proper way.

There were (much) better ways to utilize the ring, and the trees, and the Druids ... and etc. You are a much better author than this. Still, it was 'very good', not the 'great' I expect from you. I'm still learning to write stories, though mine are much shorter, and not nearly as good as you write.

Thanks for giving me some help, just by doing so 'great'. rdew

Whitley4343Whitley43435 months ago

Hmmm, I don't know how I'm feeling about this "ending". I was here for the long haul, but feel sorta letdown. Still processing it, trying to understand why it was ended the way it was....hmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous