Leading the Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise?" I call out. I can only hope she didn't actually fall asleep, not that it's the most gracious thing a host can do right now.

"In here," A gentle voice calls out from the bed. An invitation, perhaps? I go the end, pull back the curtains, and-

"Elise? Why are you-" naked? All of her clothes have vanished. She's laying on her back, legs apart, brown hair spread over the bed. I should look away. I need to look away.

Why can't I look away?

"Like what you see?" she asks. I love it. The breasts she was hiding from the world, her sultry face, the faint patch of pubic hair on full display. I just don't feel in any way entitled to it.

I shake my head. "Do you- is this- was this your plan? Do you really want to-"

Elise groans, and moves her head to face me. "Are you sure you're not a guy? You're certainly oblivious as one."

"It was our first date. One I basically lied to you to get. You really want to make love already?"

"Make love? I told you, Ryder. I'm not made of porcelain. I don't want you to make love." Elise opens her legs and spreads her pussy with a hand. My face becomes a furnace. "I want you to fuck me."

I guess I should stop feeling so inappropriate. This April Fool's day is going to end with some fooling around. Well, not quite end. "You sure you want to do this now? The sun's still out-"

"There is no sun in my world. No night or day. I have a schedule, but apart from that I just decide when I want to sleep. Right now, I want to sleep with you. Will you stop holding out on me now?"

Okay. We're really doing this. I let the towels slip away from my body and crawl forward until my face is just above hers. The anticipation is too much and my lips fall upon hers. We move them around for what feels like an hour; I'm lost in her sweetness. When it's no longer enough to sate me, I start to move my hands down her body. Sliding down her smooth skin. I take her breast in one hand. Before the other can reach between her legs, Elise shuffles around, before pushing my hand back with her own.

"No, no. Not yet." What? Now she's the one holding out.? "If we're to do this, we need the proper equipment, yes?"

"Wh- what equipment?" I pull my lips back. Where is this even supposed to be?

Elise smiles. "Under the bed. My little treasure chest. Take your pick."

I lean out the side of the bed and pull up the silk screen. There's a single plastic box, an opaque black. How out of place it is within this mansion. What treasures are inside? Only one way to find out. The box proves a little heavy, but I lift it onto the bed in a few seconds. I click open the lid, and-

"How did you get all these?" I expected a few basic toys. Instead I find the cornucopia of sex accessories. A few dildos are in here: some plain, others that vibrate and one with all the strappings attached to wear. Some other vibrating bits and pieces lay around, with multiple settings. Ooh, some flavoured lube here- don't think I'll be using that just yet. There's some kinkier deeper down: a butt plug, blindfold, even what looks to be some leather cuffs. "Where did you even get these?"

"I bought them?" In the time I've been assessing the goods, Elise has gotten herself good and soaked already.

"What, your parents just let you?" I sift through the vibrators. Some of them have gotten the wires all tangled. Is that skin tape? That'll work.

"Briggs helped me a lot. He's assigned to serve me, you know. As long as it's not illegal or such, he can keep quiet. Now please, choose a toy."

Oh, I've chosen. I take a pair of bullet vibrators and tape them onto each of her nipples. Her breathing now hastening, she doesn't seem to notice the deeper vibrating sound. The wand head placed on her clit demands her attention.

"Ah-hah. Ryder- please-" Elise doesn't stop me, clutching the sheets instead.

"Please what? You? That's the plan." I don't go full-on just yet. I ebb and flow. Lifting the wand, then pressing it down again. Each time, a little harder. Each time getting a slightly higher squeak from Elise's lips. Her arms and legs start to push her body up from the sheets.

Time to go in for the kill.

With expert dexterity, I lean forward towards her head, pushing in a long, deep kiss. With her focus once again away, I push the wand down once again. Only this time, I click the setting to maximum. Elise is trembling, unsure of whether to pull away from my lips or suck deeper. After a few seconds, her body seems to relax and she slides back down, allowing the gushing wetness to soak the sheets. I pull back to re-equip. She's still lost in deep breaths, laying in a warm afterglow. Me? I'm just getting started.

With a bit of fiddling about with the leather straps, I'm wielding about eight inches of transparent blue silicone. Elise wants to be fucked? She's about to get it.

I move in close again, laughing. "Ready to go again yet?"

"I- I think so," Elise says between soft gasps.

"Right then. Uuup we go!" I lift her tender body up in front of my own. Chests pressed against each other. Now for the difficult part. I move my legs until I'm off the bed, standing upright. Elise does her best to hold up, but this is mostly on my strength. "The real fun starts now." With a grip on each of her lower cheeks, I move her hips until the toy I'm wearing slides in.

"Please. Give me it all," Elise gasps. I'll give her as much as she can take. I rock my own hips back and forth, while moving hers with my arms. Together, I push in almost to the hilt. Elise begins moaning and gasping as I get consistent motions in until I lock my lips on hers again. I can still feel her ecstasy, even if I'm not getting much of my own here. Up, and down. Up and down. I can't do much else in this position; not that either of us seem to mind.

There's just one small problem. While I can hold Elise's weight no problem, holding her steady like this is another matter entirely. I have to step forward. Then again. Again. Is this keeps up-

"Mmmh!" Elise breaks her mouth away as I push her into the wall. "Is this what you want? Me pinned in place?"

"Maybe it is. Don't tell me you want out now." I tighten my grip just a bit.

"What I want is more." Don't have to tell me twice. With the wall to stabilise me, I pick up the pace again. Faster this time. Harder. I really hope the wall doesn't collapse. Elise's words give way to gasps as she can only lose herself to my rhythm. A little more, and-

There she goes again. I can only hope that Briggs guy is as discreet as Elise says. Otherwise we'll be answering a lot of uncomfortable questions about the damp wall. With the strength I have left, I carry her back to bed. Honestly, most of it goes towards peeling her off of me after the shared layer of sweat got us stuck together. When she lands on the bed, Elise rolls over onto her stomach and lays still. I'm left wearing a strap soaked in juices that are about ninety percent hers.

This has been a little too one-sided.

I abandon the strap-on on the floor and sit besides Elise, lifting her hair. She's still awake, at least.

"Hey. I think it's time you pleasured me a little, don't you?"

Elise laughed. "Did you forget? In your own words, I'm the princess." Huh. I don't think I said princess specifically. "That means you serve at my pleasure." She starts giggling like a child. Is she goading me?

"Well in that case, I think it's time to overthrow this unjust monarchy." I reach into the box to find those leather cuffs I glimpsed before. When I pull them out though, I get a little bit more than I bargain for. There are two sets of cuffs linked by metal chains, with what seems to be a collar at the end. This could be fun.

I start with the collar, wrapping it neatly around her neck. A perfect fit. If Elise even realises what's going on, she doesn't seem to react. Next are her arms. I pull them until they're stretched out straight on hair back, and secure the two cuffs on each one until they're stuck in place. With her secure, I creep up to her face.

"Viva la revolution," I whisper.

"On noooo," Elise whispers back. "Betrayed by my most trusted knight. How could this have happened?" I hide a chuckle. If I'm the most trusted, then this kind of thing was inevitable.

"It's high time you shared the wealth. Ass up now, princess." After a faltering start, she moves her legs to raise her behind. Just one more addition: a rabbit vibrator in that soaking pussy. Not on, though. That part comes later. I crawl over to the head of the bed, sitting down with my back on the pillows and my legs wide open. With one arm, I grab the chain on Elise's back and drag her forward, bringing her face right between my legs.

"Let's see if that tongue is good for more than making demands," I saw, putting my hand on the back of her head. "I may feel merciful yet."

As it turns out, Elise takes to subjugation rather well. Her tongue starts slow, methodical. Up and down first. I feel intoxicating shivers with each motion. Never letting the act grow stale. First, she speeds up a little, before slowing down again. Then she tries a few new motions. A circle here. A zig-zag there. Something I'm not quite able to describe after.

"Yes. Yes. That's it!" That cue, along with the tighter grip on her head sets her abuzz. Really going all out now. With my free hand I start to fondle my breast, tweaking the nipple. When did she ever manage to get this goo- "Ahh!"

Oh fuck. I'm not even sure where that climax came from. All I know is I don't want it to end. Elise won't wait for me forever, though. I pull her on top of me and reach my arms around her.

"I was supposed to turn this on-" I muse, easing the vibrator out of her.

"I suppose I was too busy turning you on." I walked right into that one, didn't I. Instead of groaning, I slowly work on undoing the restraints. "If you surrender now, I might consider making you my consort."

"At least they didn't neglect your training in negotiation. Let's stay like this for a while, okay?"

There are no objections from her. With her hands free again, we lay here in a steamy, afterglow bliss. I never even thought to see this side of her. Now, I can't get enough of it.

"Mmm. I think we'll both need a good cleaning after that," Elise whispers into my ear. "We can go together this time. I think you saw how- spacious my bath was."

"Yeah. all that hot water sounds lovely. Especially if I get to share it with you."

Elise nods, putting her hair in my face. "Then it's a deal. After that, we can have dinner. I'm sure my parents will love to learn all about you."

"P-parents? Didn't your guy say-"

"They were away? Let's just say I didn't just call him to ask for a pickup. Would our first time have been anything like that if your guard was raised?" Oh.

Oh no.

12