All Comments on 'Leah Pt. 01: Run'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
verdunsearsverdunsearsabout 5 years ago
Fine writing

Interesting to see the change in dynamics; the other side of the coin from your previous stories.

GroverLangGroverLangabout 5 years ago

You’ve succeeded in approaching the subject of domination from a different direction. Ostensibly male domination but from the female point of view, which is not the norm, and catering for her need more than his, although Adam does come across as the type of Dom that any Subnissive would want.

This is a different type of story from those by yourself I have read previously and shows you have more than one approach to the subject of bdsm. It’s been more than three months since you last published but it has been worth the wait.

Definitely a 5 and definitely far superior to most other stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Best story I have read on literotica.

There are quite a few things I can relate to in this story and I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Please don’t make them too long. One and a half literotica pages are enough per story is plenty in my view.

HendyHHendyHabout 5 years ago
Fascinating!

Totally captivating. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i agree - a novel take

First, I personally like stories that depict a sense of passion, emotion, and relationship, instead of a “beat me -fuck me - and your name again?” detachment. That said, I echo other comments that this is an interesting angle. Throwing in a little little familial adultery accentuates the heat and makes the situation more intriguing. Your writing is excellent and I looked you up: you are obviously accomplished. Congrats and keep going!

vodudevodudeabout 1 year ago

Not sure about the ending, but did enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES