All Comments on 'Leandro'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yess I love it.

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setalmost 2 years ago

There were parts of this I liked, but it could use some editing, and I'm just not into "straight" guys bottoming. But there is no doubt that you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't stand a mean drunk, but was he really? Seemed like he sobered up pretty fast. Was this just an act to get rough fucked? Was the use of the word fag just to make Rob angry enough to act in that way? An awful lot of questions here, but even without those answers, this was still a hot story. MLF

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Gonna be an awkward morning after! Hope Jay gets around to ‘stabbing’ Leandro’s rude ass.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Ok trapped, for one thing everyone is a straight before his first time getting bottomed.

Now Sedgee I loved this story you wrote, the way the story flowed was nice, I didn’t really care for Jay being called fag, but I get that was a major part of the story. You could easily take this short story and flesh it out for a few chapters. Lots of potential here. I have to give you 9 stars only because it’s such a short story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many guys have acted drunker than they were to justify doing what he really desires. Like Leandro, once the action starts they sober up.

Jm612Jm612almost 2 years ago

I’ve buried my face in some straight boy musty underwear and got lucky once or twice with a load to lick up. After the Underwear whiff to actually get to see, smell and taste the guys dick is unreal.

That made the story more interesting. Would of liked it better if the drunk straight dude just fell asleep after the fag sucked him off.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

Really good story! Enjoyed the term fag as well. And how he ends up embracing plus enjoying all that cums with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.