Leanne's Gangbang - Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolphey
Wolphey
21 Followers

Up to this point, I hadn't come. I pulled Jason into my arms, and held him close to my breast. I kissed his earlobe and said, "Now wasn't that better?" then I quietly breathed into his ear, "you made me come. No one else did that." I felt his excitement and pride as he pulled away. I don't know if any of the others knew what happened, but they sure made a show of congratulating him.

I rested, with my head on the pillow. The last hour, culminating with one orgasm had exhausted me. I must have dozed off, for I was startled awake by a gentle kiss under my right earlobe. I kept my eyes closed as the lips moved down my neck, stopping at my collar bone, and then moving to the nap of my neck to lightly bite me there. It must have been Evan, as he was hitting every erogenous zone.

With my eyes still shut I bent my head back with a soft "mmmmm..." as the kisser moved between my breasts. The lips went up the side of one breast and kissed around the areola, never quite touching. Then down again and up the other one, doing the same. Moving down to my belly he stopped at my belly button ring then moved to the top of my pubic hair. I started as I felt a finger trace the crease of my leg and lips kiss my inner thigh.

I moaned as my mystery kisser began to suck the outer lips of my pussy. I reached down to hold Evan's head in place, but when I felt the tight curls I opened my eyes to see Anthony's deep brown eyes. Oh God, I was going to get a chance to have sex with Anthony again. I wanted him inside me! I wanted to feel his wonderful penis as he took me again. I had secretly dreamed of him between my legs, while it had already happened, I felt this time was going to be better.

He slowly, maddingly moved up again, stopping at each breast to suck on my overly sensitive nipples. I whimpered and told him, "I want you inside me." He moved in to kiss me as he thrust his hips forward, impaling me. I let out a grateful moan as we instantly found our rhythm. I met each thrust as if we had done this many times before. I could see it in his eyes, he wanted me to come, and he took the extra effort to respond to my every move. Even though I had already come, I really wanted to come with Anthony!

I could see Evan moving for a better view, and I shifted just enough to oblige him. That alone almost brought me to climax. But I held back, I didn't want it to end this soon.

Anthony moved in me as if he knew my every desire, and I responded. Stopping momentarily he leaned in to kiss me. Our mouths opened and our tongues darted in and out. Here was another first; I hadn't open mouthed kissed anyone since I married Evan. I melted into Anthony's kiss, but he pulled back, I tried to follow, and he pushed me down. Lifting my legs to his shoulders, Anthony leaned back and pushed deeper into me.

I began moaning, I could feel it deep in my chest. Up until now I hadn't paid attention to the others in the room. Their eyes were riveted on my pussy; they were stroking themselves in time to our thrusts.

Then I saw Evan, his face was a jumble of emotion: Lust, pain, regret, fear, pity, but mostly love, that one caught me by surprise: Love. It was the look in his eyes that pushed me over the edge, my stomach muscles convulsed as the orgasm moved over me. Anthony's head was back as he moaned in a long drone. I fell back as the climax slowly subsided. But Anthony continued to move inside me, hard and sure, the next climax came quickly, I gasped and trembled as the orgasm grew and then diminished.

I was done, I couldn't take any more. Anthony pulled out and turned me over, I was too spent to resist. Involuntarily raising my hips, I knew what to expect as Anthony plunged his very hard dick into my depths. I looked up and saw Evan, our eyes locked, love in his eye froze me in place, I couldn't look away.

Anthony grabbed my hips and quickened his pace, we were breathing and moaning together. I continued to stare into Evan's eyes as my breath caught in my throat. Anthony's rhythm turned my moans into a quick gasp between each relentless thrust. Another orgasm quickly built up and then ebbed, followed by several waves, one right after the other. I collapsed, I wanted it to stop, but I also wanted more.

I was exhausted, yet Anthony moved faster and harder. With a loud, harsh growl he finally came, and collapsed on me. We stayed that way, too tired to move. I felt his penis soften and he pulled out. Turning my head for one last kiss he said, "I've wanted you since the first time we met." Then he got up and left.

I lay there, drained, tired and sore. I couldn't take any more, I was done! But there was one last thing I had to do. I got up, my legs shaking as I walked over to Evan. Grabbing his shirt I pulled him in and kissed him passionately, deeply, forcing my tongue into his mouth.

I needed to claim him, I needed to reclaim us! I tore his clothed off, by the dark spot on his pants and the stickiness of his penis I could tell he had come at least once. I jerked on his shaft until it became hard. "Your turn!" I practically yelled as I pushed him onto the bed.

I climbed on top of him. Lowered myself onto his chest, slowly I slid forward, feeling rough chest hairs rub my nipples as my breasts were pressed between us. I felt his stiffness bounce up between my legs, I pushed it down as I slid back onto it, impaling myself on his exquisite dick.

How could I have forgotten how well he fit me? Our rhythm came naturally, as it does for lovers who have shared a life together. I slid forward again and then down onto his erect member. This was the man I wanted to make Love to; all the rest was just pure animal sex.

I slid forward and down, reveling in the feel of his body inside me, his chest pressed against mine. Evan and I gazed into each other's eyes as we moved in absolute harmony. Then it hit me, no warning, no buildup, just an explosion. I threw my head back with a scream, my back arched and my stomach muscles convulsed as the orgasm took hold of me. I had never felt anything like that! I was now moving up and down, bouncing on his erection, my screams becoming whimpers as the climax continued to build.

I tried to lie back down on Evan's chest, but the muscles convulsing in my stomach, back and legs wouldn't let me. I leaned back as the orgasm drove me on, thrusting onto Evan, as he thrust back. He started pounding into me, I could feel his climax build. He wasn't going to get off that easily. I pushed down shoving his hard penis deeper in me, pinning him to the bed. He tried to buck, but I held him in place. I could feel his impeding climax diminish as my climax slowed.

Before the orgasm stopped I began riding Evan with wild abandon. Each time Evan neared a climax I would hold him down. My cries of pleasure became a laughing shriek. The climax continued to the very core of my being, every part of my body tingled.

Evan bucked wildly under me, and I allowed him to finally reach his climax. Time stopped, I lost all focus, Evan's eyes rolled back into his head. I always loved the look of ecstasy on his face as he came. Nothing else in the world mattered, just my Lover and me! And then it slowly came to an end.

Biting Evan's ear I breathed softly, "God that was good. Did you enjoy your show? Are you surprised that I actually did it? God, I enjoyed that." With a weak laugh I said, "And I did save the best for last."

Then I became aware of the room full of guys. They had a look of awe on their faced, come dripping from their limp dicks. "The show is over boys." I said, "Pardon me if I don't see you to the door."

When they were gone, Evan flipped me over. Climbing on top of me he slowly penetrated me once more. This is what it was all about, the man I truly love making love to me. I sighed as he slowly, gently, moved in and out of me, his penis hitting all the right spots. This time it was his turn to reclaim me, and he did it like a Lover should. Our hot desire gave way to a gentle passion, enjoying the closeness.

The orgasms came in a wave of pleasure. We collapsed together, when we finally caught our breath, and before we fell asleep in each other's arms I asked, "When can we do that again?"

Wolphey
Wolphey
21 Followers
12