All Comments on 'Leanne's Gangbang - Her Story'

by Wolphey

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great plot and lots of sex.

I have to give out full marks for this work of art! 5 *s!

aMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

The title tells you GANG BANG! You're a real ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT GANGBANG

Should have sat on Evans face and made him do Cleanup of all there cum well they watched. Now they know he is a cum loving CUCKOLD. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you dont like these stories why read.

Here is 5 stars to offset the fat old men living in their moms basement writing these rude comments. Keep writing

This sexual events as we call them stuff does happen and does bring a couple closer if you are connected but will destroy you if you are not.'

Good Story wood give it a 4 but gave it a 5 to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5+ stars

Please ignore that one asshole who has devoted his whole life to posting negative comments to these stories. I kind of feel sorry that he is wasting his life doing so, but I suppose he needs to read these so he can jerk that tiny micropenis of his. Keep writing more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gangbangs can be fun

My husband set one up for me and made sure all the men were checked and set ground rules. I have never felt more desired in my life. Having men get hard for me all night long was a huge ego boost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck the troll!!! FIVE STARS *****

We all hate that idiot. When the author tells you up front what it is going to be about and the title says gangbang, then you are simply a complete moron to read any further. A sane and rational person would move on to something more to their liking ( but I suspect he secretly loves these stories and dreams of sucking all that sticky cum out of his wife....well, maybe just his blowup doll since no woman would want him!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not the best story

But damn, why the hate y’all? I ranked it high to offset the losers

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Pretty good for a cum bucket tale !

Not a dream lifestyle for me, but at least hubs is still number one to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of my fantasies

I just need to get my husband to agree!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The whole thing becomes a farce

With the line in the second to last paragraph:

"This is what it was all about, the man I truly love making love to me."

Sort of falls apart with that line. If it were true then she wouldn't need to be a mentally challenged cum dump for a bunch of potentially disease riddled dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok I will add 5 as well

Maybe not the best story I have read, but I don’t like bullies so I rated it five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
gangbang story

To te lady who would like to do a GANGBANG. If she could convince her husband. If you could would you plz let me hear about it. And write a story from rhe high lights of the event. And if anyone else has as well. Would you share your experience. I would love to write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The wife's point of view

is exactly the same, word by word, as the husband's point of view in part 1. So why the need to send twice a very bad story? It's like shitting twice in the same spot!

sweetbabyjamessweetbabyjamesabout 6 years ago
Great story! Please write more!

First of all, ignore the trolls who always write the negative stuff. This is a very well written story and I have got off twice now while reading it. I would only change a few things but they are personal tastes of mine, and not anything that really needs to change to make this a better story. It is great as it is.

First of all, I love any story that is from a wife's POV. I also like the gradual seduction....how Leanne was upset at first when Evan suggested that he wanted to share her but then given time, she became intrigued and then turned on by the idea of fucking other men while her husband watched.

I love the fact that every man came inside of her! I can only imagine what it felt like when Evan finally got his chance. She had to be completely full of hot sperm filled cum for his cock.

The fact that she was turned on and enjoying the moments, but having trouble getting over the edge and cumming added a sense of believability to the plot and the fact that the minute man Jason got to be the one that finally pushed her over the top was relatable. The first time I fucked a woman, I came after about 3 strokes but now I consider myself a skilled lover so I loved this twist.

I liked how each man was different for her and how you described the details....his cock was fat, he was rough, he was loving....it added to the sensuality and believability of the story.

There were a few things that I would change slightly to cater the story to my personal perverted tastes.

She never comes out and says that Anthony is black but she does say that she had secretly desired him. In my experience, every white woman is someplace in the interracial sex spectrum....they are just curious or black cock sluts but they all think about it. So I would have used the word "black" to describe him and his cock and when he fucked her, I would have had her say how much she was turned on by the taboo of a white wife fucking a black bull and how much her body craved having him cum inside of her.

I know that this comment is going to bring out the trolls...so be it.

Another thing I would have changed is that I would have had her say that she was unprotected and fertile and so she insisted up front that the guys wear condoms. But when she started to get it on with Anthony, Evan went to find the condoms and Anthony was rubbing his cock on her cunt lips but waiting patiently for Evan to come back with the condoms when suddenly, his cock just slipped inside of her cunt. She would say that she knew she should have him pull out and put on the condom but it felt so good and when she felt his climax building, she should have told him to pull out of her fertile cunt but her whole body wanted his sperm filled cum and she couldn't and didn't want to stop him.

The final thing that I would have changed is that I would have said that when it came time for Evan to make love to Leanne, he would have kissed his way down to her cum filled cunt and after some hesitation, he would eat her cum filled cunt and clean it up. Just imagine the thrill of eating 7 (I lost count) loads of 5 other men's cum out of your wife's cunt?

I think for the next chapter in this story, Leanne should do a MFM with Anthony and Evan and they take turns eating her, fucking her, getting sucked by her, do a split roast and end with a DP with Evan cumming in his wife's cunt while Anthony unloads in her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To Anon “Idiot

Ummm, the Literotica definition of the LW section is “Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”

“Swinging and Sharing” by definition this story is EXACTLY what goes in the Loving Wives catigory.

So it is really you who are ruining the LW section and not authors lik this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!

Great story! I loved the wife’s point of view. I would love my wife to do a gangbang!!!

I would love watching her getting fucked by a group of guys while I watched. Then, I would love to lick her cum filled pussy!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing as pathetic as any man, or woman, who would find this erotic. Except for the outraged whiners who complain about people who don't share their perversions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thNC

I wonder how many times you've had to suffer the indignity of watching your wife get satisfied by real men with cocks the size of which you could only dream about you sad little wanker.

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

Good to have Leanne's POV - it would be good, seeing how the story ends to have a follow-up on Leanne's adventures - or was it the negative comments of those people who get their kick of criticising for the sake of criticising (they do know before they begin reading that Loving Wives stories are about this type of thing and the title is explicit enough) that have put you off?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous