All Comments on 'Leanne's Gangbang'

by Wolphey

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about, It Sucks

The last line says it all. You have no wife and who cares, you don't deserve one.

The real problen is she could have divorced you and gone and found a real husband whose wife cheated on him and found real love and been a great wife and mom.

Now she's a slut and you created her. shes no good to anyone and neither are you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way to go!!

Destroy your own marriage as well as those relationships of your friends, human nature just does not keep secrets, there are too many emotions, jealousies and male egos involved for something like this to ever remain secret. Just listen to intoxicated 'male talk' in a bar.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Well written, enjoyable story. I fail to understand why so many anonymous commentators fail to understand that some couples have very happy, loving and secure marriages that happen to involve sharing and cuckolding. My Wife and I have been very happily married for over 35 years and I have been a cuckold throughout. I know that I cannot fully satisfy her with my small penis and single testicle and I am happy (because I love her) for her to obtain sexual pleasure from other men. What is the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 Star

Just give up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a shit story, destroy your marriage , lose your friends

And now the whole neighbor hood knows, you and your wife are whores. Just beautiful. Your the talk of the town. Sick bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These little crap stories are so stupid.

What sane straight man acts like this, or even has this sick fantasy.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Wife is lucky to be the center of attention of multiple guys. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the anonymous trolls

If these stories suck, then why do you read each and every one of them and then your nasty comments? It's completely stupid. The truth is, you love reading these stories but you're too small and pathetic to even admit you like them so you leave scathing hate filled remarks.

Just do everyone a favor. Read the stories, enjoy them, and stop leaving comments.

Can you do that? Can you be Man or Woman enough to do that? Or are you really that pathetic little worm you make yourself out to be?

This was a great little story. Well written and enjoyable. Cudos to the author.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
near perfect

except the hubby was present, what a downer

fived

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next week:

Leanne dumps her loser husband for a man who has balls and a spine.

Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A stupid juvenile plot. Is that all you've got?

Yeah, we all know that urging your wife to become the village bike is the act of a loving husband, and strengthens a marriage, and really really engenders respect from the wife. You might as well have written a story about baking a cake. We all pimp out our wives, so this was just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Why?

Why didn't the wife question herself how could her husband love her and want her to behave worst than a cheap whore? Maybe after fucking his friends (what a bunch of cheaters...) she should have presented him with the divorce papers...1*

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Next she'll have him fluffing her playmen.

Consider this, she did it his way, so now, greater love hath no man than to please his wife her way.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Very good story

Excellent, well written and for the most part very real. Leanne's a lucky girl in that her husband was willing to let her experience true pleasure. It certainly will not be the last time. Great job xoxoxoxoxo Annette

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Good one

Nicely described, with good details. A very nice effort; I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Like Leanne said, "when can we do this again." I liked the one at a time. So often the guys are at each end. Nice to concentrate on the bumping and grinding. Plus be able to kiss and talk. (or yell n scream) Not to say leave out the cock-sucking. That certainly has a place in any GB. I would love it if my husband would ask me to do something along these lines. *5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have any of you idiots ever done a "gangbang ".

Its not sexy, erotic, a turn on for the cuck. It's nasty,it smells, its degrading, it's something that you don't forget even though you try. You assholes should try it with your spouse instead of reading bad porn and jacking off.

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Husband

How can truly love his wife and want her to be used by a group of men I doubt he really loves his wife, what next pimping her out for money?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The content - sexual activities between consenting adults - doesn't bother me and I don't understand why people who hate these stories read them all. That's very weird. I dislike lesbian stories, so I don't read them. I don't devour every word and then spew venom at the author.

Anyway, never ever put a physical description (right down to bra size?) of the kind you might find on a police report in a fiction, and in the first paragraph at that! Juvenile, amateurish and a huge turnoff for me.

You need to learn about proper punctuation and sentence construction as well.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
thought it was well written and easy to read

and realistic, first page. When hubby had his turn it seemed a bit off, most guys who see the spouse used and filled for the first time go off within 30 sec or a minute max, he lasted much longer. His pent up desire and excitement shoulda had him blowing early.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
No Way

If it hadn't already, this lost me with this line: "It would be hot to see you do that!"

Now, it is HIGHLY unlikely, but I might, MIGHT be willing to do a MMF, with me being one of the M's, especially if I got a FFM in exchange!

But to WATCH her, not in a MMF, but a MMMMF, without me? NO. FUCKING. WAY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Gang Bang Story!

We enjoyed reading this story as it reminded us of our own gang bang experiences. My wife had one gang bang with five men and, several years later, had a seven man gang bang. In both cases each man fucked her twice and she was constantly having both small and large orgasms nearly the whole time. The second gang bang lasted nearly four hours. There is nothing quite as sexy as seeing your beloved wife having primal jungle sex with a group of other men.

Because she enjoys sex a lot more when she is ovulating we had the bangs then. She said that if she was going to do something this savage, it had to be authentic and she wanted to risk being bred. Thus, she did not use any birth control in either bang. Sure enough, she delivered a baby exactly nine months after each bang. Thank goodness all of the men looked enough like me that we are able to pass the kids off as mine!

She has been mentioning that she would like to have another baby. But, this time she wants to spend an entire ovulation weekend being bred by a larger group of men. We have shortlisted 10 guys, so that egg in her married womb will be pummeled by billions of little swimmers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally. Jesus, his life was almost over until she agreed

Can you imagine how awful it was? Finally! She Finally agreed. Thank god. It was torture.

Fucking idiots and their juvenile use of finally

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful!

Great buildup, great payoff!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Phew finally. Man how did you survive before? Finally... that word pisses me off because it's always used by idiots.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

The husband got what he wanted, and so did the wife. And in the end, she wasn't trying to humiliate him, and he wasn't trying to use/abuse her.

Great story. 5.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I finally convince my wife to have a gangbang

So he finally convinced her he was, like those who applaud his idiocy below, bisexual?

Why not save the what little time you spent on this homoerotic drivel and just write "After breakfast, I said "HIney, I think Im gay and I want to see other dicks, but Im a fucking pussy, so please let me live vicariously through you" and She says "Sure dear and maybe you could also write some truly horrific cuck shit on LW, so people will know you needed to come out of that closet,"

You are welcome. Now dont write again until you can at least do it halfway decently.

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

very vivid description - surprising though that their first time outside 'normal' relation, they go directly for a gangbang - it would have been more natural to have them try one only first - but that's your story, your author's license - good job hope you have more of the same time - maybe next time instead of one at a time she could try 2 (not necessarily anal - could be blowjob or handjob)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous