Learn to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diane, instead of us doing the basic catch-up chores today, let's go enjoy each other's company and do something. I'd like to get out into the woods, do some hiking, and get some exercise. You love shooting pictures with your digital camera but haven't had much time to focus on that. How about we go over to the nature center trails and take a walk and shoot some photos."

"Well Tim, when is all the work going to get done? Sweetie I have a lot to do, and everything in and around the house needs a good Spring Cleaning."

"Come on Diane. We will get that done eventually, but I really want to hang with you and have some fun! Seems like all we ever do is work, work, work. Besides, look outside. The weather is perfect! Can't you hear it screaming.... play hooky, play hooky, have some fun!"

"Okay big boy, if you want to play, I guess we can take a day off," joked Diane.

The walk in the woods was perfect. It was exercise and allowed us time to talk and focus on each other. Diane was enjoying the break from chores and loving getting re-acquainted with her camera. Seemed like the perfect opportunity to discuss a few things.

"Diane, I'm going to start an exercise program along with a healthier diet to get into better shape and help my body get healthier. I have a list of exercises that we can do in our living room, and if we incorporate walking, maybe even some jogging, into the program I think we would both see benefits."

"Is my hubby worried about getting chunky and old? Don't worry babe, I'll still love you."

"Good to know sweat pea. But I'm not kidding, I think this could be good for us. I would really like you to join me. It's going to be fun. We can do it after work, before eating dinner, and then we can both help with the meals. If you cook, I'll do the clean-up and vice-versa. What do you think?"

"Gosh Tim, I don't know if we can keep that going with our busy schedules, but I do like the idea of dropping a few pounds and firming up my body. I don't especially feel as skinny and sexy as I used to." Then with a smirk and smile she said, "I especially like the idea of you getting off your ass and helping in the kitchen!"

I laughed and slapped Diane's ass in her yoga pants. "Am I really that obvious? Anyway, great that you're up for this Diane! But don't sell yourself short. You are still the sexy and fuckable women I married 12 years ago! Diane, I just want to say that even though I may look at the occasional sexy woman that walks by, none of them float my boat like you do. I would never ever pursue anyone else and mess up what we have! To me, you are still the most desirable woman I know.

"I promised myself to you until death do us part. You're my best friend, but you are also my soul-mate. I love to watch your body in motion, and I still can't resist watching your lovely ass walk away from me. I have to stay strong to not reach out and fondle your lovely breasts in public. I love you more as each year goes by and want you as mine until we are so old and grey, we can't get out of the rocking chairs." With that I pulled her in and gave her a kiss.

Diane looked a bit blown away by my over-the-top sentiment, but was quick to say, "Tim, I feel the same way and to have you tell me that so lovingly makes me feel really happy and secure!" She then gave me kind of a strange look and I wondered if she was thinking about her past conversations with Anna. I certainly wished that was the case.

I seemed to be on a roll, so I said, "I hope that you feel the same way. You know, as we've said before, cheating on your partner with someone else, even a one-night stand or mistake, would be an end of the marriage for me and I would guess for you, so I just want you to know that I pledge my love and loyalty to you and will never betray you in our marriage."

Diane had kind of a flushed and fleeting guilty look but then got serious and said, "Tim, I love only you and feel the same way so thank you for bringing it up and saying it out loud." She gave me a big hug and then pushed off of me as she said, "Now silly, stop being so serious. I'll race you down the path to that big Oak tree;" and before she finished her sentence, she took off with me trailing her.

I didn't know it at that time, but Diane felt guilty for the conversations she had been having with Anna. But, she rationalized, nothing has happened; maybe I get kind of a thrill or vicarious experience from what Anna does and tells me about; but certainly nothing that could ever be considered cheating.

That evening, after a lean dinner of chicken and asparagus that I cooked on the grill, we took another after dinner walk, enjoying the beautiful May weather. No humidity, no mosquitos yet, and a perfect sunset. I had spent a little time looking at the variety section in the paper and said to Diane, "Honey, Amanda Shires is playing at the Fine Line in support of her new solo album this weekend. I would like to get some tickets for Friday night and take you to the concert. We haven't seen any live music or had a night out like that in some time. What do you say?"

She looked at me and said, "hmmm, Anna has been after me to go to happy hour and dinner with her and some of her friends on Friday night. I told her I would consider it but I didn't really make a commitment. But she does that often, so I'm sure another Friday is just fine with her so yes, that sounds great. Let's do it Tim."

I was relieved I had asked her, and felt like maybe I had dodged a bullet. Any Friday night with Anna might be a dangerous occurrence of alcohol and temptation. So far so good. After we came back from our walk, I made us a cup of Ginseng Green Tea as we sat in the living room. "Diane, what other types of activities would you like to do? We've been in a bit of a slump with watching too much TV and sitting on the couch. Our new exercise plan is certainly going to help but what types of new adventures are you interested in?"

Diane replied, "Honey, there is a new play coming to the Guthrie Theater that I would love to see it. It's a romance, so I wasn't going to ask you as I'm not sure you would like it. It's called Cyrano de Bergerac, and I think it would be a lot of fun to see. So, since you asked, I'd love to see it. It starts next weekend; are you okay if I get tickets."

"Wonderful, Diane. I want to hear all your ideas so don't assume I wouldn't like something. I'm up for anything new and different. See if you can book Friday night, as that would probably be a great end to the work week! And let's do dinner at the fish place on the first floor of their building. Maybe we can split some oysters and lust after each other through the play, Ha Ha!"

Later that evening, Diane went up and started to get ready for bed. After the exercise and the walk through the park, she was a bit sweaty so she got into the shower and started up the warm water. Minutes later I opened the shower door and I surprised her as I came in. "I'll be done in a minute Tim," Diane said, but I ignored that and stepped into the walk-in shower and replied, "Here Diane, let me help you with that."

I came up behind her, grabbed the soap, lathered up my hands and a wash cloth and slowly started to wash her back and shoulders. I would give her a little wash and rinse, and then plant a few kisses where I had just washed her. I did this to her neck, back, and shoulders and then washed and kissed my way down back to the top of her ass. Diane started to relax and leaned back into me, which started to get me aroused.

I then reached around and started to wash and cup her breasts with my hands and the course cotton washcloth. She reacted as if I had tingled her with a mild electric current. She got goose bumps and her nipples started getting hard and enlarged. She rolled her head to the side, let out a small moan and pushed harder back into my groin. My erection grew harder and I knew she could feel it pressing into the crack of her ass. I started to push my erect cock up and down in her ass crack while continuing to massage her nipples.

I took the soap and wash cloth and started to wash her legs and thighs, again giving her little licks and kisses as I did so. When I pushed open her crack and started to wash her cute little pink asshole, she gave a little moan and giggle and said, "Tim, what has gotten into you? What are you doing? And by the way, don't stop!"

"I'm having a great time worshipping the beautiful body of my lover." I turned her around and gave her a passionate French kiss and again started kissing her neck and moving to her breasts. I started to suck and lick on her breasts, while telling her how beautiful she was and how much I wanted her. Diane was moaning loudly and she began to pant a bit as she gave her body and mind into the building sexual stimulations.

I got down on my knees and gently washed her vagina with the washcloth and soap. Soon I dropped the washcloth and used my hands to gently caress the lips of her vagina. I pressed her pussy lips together and gave them a little squeeze and then used my thumbs to spread her vagina lips and started to plant kisses on her beautiful pink pussy. Diane squirmed. I bemoaned the fact that I hadn't gone down on Diane for literally years, and I wondered where the hell my head was at for so long. I now took my time to make up for this mistake.

I gently inserted my tongue into her pussy and with long and flat strokes licked up and down, alternating with giving her little kisses. I used my fingers to push open her clitoris hood and when I saw her clitoris starting to push out and fill with blood, I sucked it, and licked it, ever so gently. "Diane, your pussy is so pretty, so wet, so tasty. I love kissing and sucking your special nectar!"

I continued for 15 minutes or so until her moaning became very loud and her legs and knees became weak. She said, "stop Tim, you are going to make me cum." I looked up at her and stopped just long enough to say, "Diane, please cum for me. Cum in my mouth, I want to drink all of your juices in."

This put her over the edge and she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her crotch and rubbed her pussy up and down on my face and started to have the most intense orgasm that she had experienced for years. She moaned and screamed and came for a minute, and then a few minutes later, when I still didn't stop, she came again.

At that she started to collapse and came down to her knees and I looked her in the eyes and told her how much I loved her and gave her a passionate kiss. "Oh Tim, I love you too, so much. Now please take me to bed!"

I got up, turned off the shower, grabbed some towels and dried her off. I walked her over to the bed, and laid her down naked and laid down behind her and kissed her neck and back and played with her breasts and continued to tell her how much I loved her as we spooned each other. I used my hands and fingers on her pussy, playing with her clitoris and pussy lips and inserting first one and then two fingers, searching for her G spot. Diane had another climax eruption, and was panting and calling out my name as I continued to fondle her.

"Oh my God Tim, that was incredible honey. Now please let me lie here and catch my breath. I feel so totally spent and relaxed and I can't believe how fantastic those orgasms felt. Thank you so much babe!" She kissed me and closed her eyes, taking deep slow breaths. She then nodded off into a deep restful sleep.

Although I hadn't gotten my chance to cum, I still felt sexually satisfied and content knowing the pleasure I had given Diane. It was wonderful to know that she had cum multiple times and had at least three if not more really intense orgasms. My confidence in being able to satisfy her needs was starting to come back and good results always motivate actions; I could hardly wait for another chance to worship, lick, kiss and fondle her body and gaze into her eyes as she had an intense orgasm.

The next morning when Diane woke up, I was not in the bed next to her. She had to quickly dress and get ready for work, and when she came downstairs, I was in the kitchen finishing up with a breakfast sandwich for her with eggs, turkey, and avocado on a whole wheat bagel. I kissed her, gave her a cup of coffee and the sandwich, told her I loved her, and sat down across from her.

She stared at me and said, "Tim, thank you so much. This is delicious and such a great surprise. And, thanks too for last night. That was even more delicious and maybe more of a surprise."

I looked at her and said, "Diane, that was me demonstrating how much I love you and how much I want to work to improve our marriage and to keep the flames of love burning! We definitely haven't been making love enough and I really want to change that! You get me so turned on and I want to show you how much I love you!"

She looked at me and said, "Tim, I only love you and there is no one else! I can't even imagine being with someone other than you. Now I've got to go keep some patients happy and well looked after. See you tonight for our exercise hour, okay? Love you."

The next night when I got home, Anna was just leaving the house as I was coming in. She gave me a curious look, and looked me up and down and mentioned how great it was to see me, and how our new workout regime was putting a spark in Diane's step. She gave me a knowing smirk when she said that and walked out the door. Diane came into the front entryway, said goodbye to Anna, and then planted a long lingering kiss on me.

"Hello sweetheart. Get into those workout sweats cause I'm going to make you sweat tonight." We had an intensive workout, and then went for a cool down hike around the neighborhood. When we got back, I said, "why don't you grab your shower, and I'll start on the dinner. I picked up some sword fish steaks and some vegetable skewers on the way home, and I thought we could grill those, crack a bottle of wine, and sit on the deck."

"Sounds great honey. I won't be long." I hadn't seen any texts or picked up any phone messages with the phone spyware, so given that Anna had been here, I quickly ran downstairs to the blue-tooth recorder and checked the recording. The conversation between Diane and Anna must have been in the kitchen, as I could hear Diane making some cups of Ginseng Green tea for her and Anna. Anna asked if Diane was available for this Friday night by whispering, "are you ready to rock your world Friday at the club? Drinking, dancing with men that want to touch and caress you, and whatever else you want to put on the menu?"

Diane replied, "Anna, I know I said I would consider it, but Tim and I are going to a concert this Friday, and the following Friday we are going to the Guthrie, so maybe the next one after that? I knew you would go anyway, so when Tim brought up this idea and was so insistent on seeing some live music, I didn't want to deny him. Besides, Tim rocked my world last night. I had the most intensive orgasms that I've had in years and Tim spent his time worshipping my body, with no concern for his own orgasm. It was incredible"

Anna looked surprised and said, "wow Diane, that's great. But just think of the club as adding to your sex experience because of the thrill of a different man and knowing it's so wrong but feels so right." At that they both giggled and moved onto another topic. I erased the recording and overall felt great about the love in the shower and how Diane appreciated it, but I knew I wasn't out of the woods yet. I had another couple of weeks with Friday's date night booked to allow more time to work my plan and although I was confident, I was still wary of Anna's influence on my wife. That woman was a devil in disguise!

On Wednesday when I came home Diane was already in her yoga tights and t-shirt ready for our home workout of stretches, pushups, sit-ups, yoga poses and a walk around the neighborhood. She was leaning on the dining room table stretching her calves out when I approached her from behind. "Wow Diane, your ass looks good enough to eat in those yoga pants. Are you trying to seduce me right here in the dining room?"

Diane laughed and bent over the table, stuck out and waved her ass at me and jokingly said, "Tim, what do you want to do with that ass. I've been a bad girl, maybe you want to spank it."

She laughed but was then totally surprised when I came up behind her and gave her a slap on the ass and said, "Well then Diane, maybe you need to be punished a little bit."

I slapped her again, this time a bit harder and she laughed and leaned over and pushed her ass out even further. What I did next really surprised her. In one motion I pulled her yoga pants and panties down to her ankles and gave her a few more slaps on the ass. She gasped in shock, looked back at me and said "Tim, what are you doing. What if someone comes to the door or can see us through the windows?"

"Well, I'm guessing if that happens, they are going to get very horny." I got down on my knees behind her and took my left thumb and fingers and sucked on them until they got good and wet and then with my thumb I started to gently move up and down her pussy, spending time massaging her labia and going in slow strokes from her clitoris at the top of her vagina to the bottom of her pussy lips. I then began to lick and kiss her buttocks, planting large kisses all around and slowly licking her from the buttocks down to the back of her knees and up again, all the time blowing light breaths on the wet spots and giving her light kisses. I occasionally gave her ass little bites and lighter slaps with my right hand.

I could feel her pussy getting warm and moist and I told her "Diane, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known and the only one for me. I love your body and your mind, and right now I am in love with this view of your ass." With that I continued massaging her pussy as I started to lick all around her ass. I spread her legs so that her pussy opened up from behind and I started to lick and kiss her pussy, while still keeping my thumb lightly massaging her clitoris. I heard her breathing increase and some small moans started to emit from her throat.

"How does that feel Diane. I hope you like it because I can't get enough", I said as I put my tongue into her pussy and slowly licked up to her clitoris, stopping to suck on it and kiss it, and then stroking my tongue horizontally back and forth over it before I again licked and sucked my way up and down her pussy lips.

Diane pushed further back into my face and reached back with one hand behind my head and pulled me further into her crotch. "Tim, that feels so good. Please don't stop. Push harder on my little clit with your tongue and your thumb and don't you dare stop honey. Ooh yes, just like that baby. Keep licking your lover's sweet pussy. Oh Tim, harder and faster. Keep loving my sweet pussy. It's all there for you to love Tim!"

With that her moans got louder and I could feel her legs tensing as she started to build to an orgasm. I kept at it, licking and kissing and sucking and emitting my own moans while continuing to tell her how beautiful her pussy was and how warm and moist it was and how sweet it tasted. I asked her to cum in my mouth, and as before, that suggestion brought Diane to an intense orgasm. She leaned all the way over and laid her chest down on the dining room table and started to moan and buck her hips and pussy as her first orgasm came in a large wave and her sweet pussy juices gushed into my mouth as I lapped them up. "Oh, Tim baby, I'm cumming so hard. Eat my pussy Tim, don't stop!"

I continued until she was finished, then I kept a light massage on her clitoris as I took down my pants and underwear. I was as hard as rock as I slipped my right hand under her shirt and up to her breast and started to pinch her nipples and stroke her breast through her bra. I pulled her bra down on the right side, freeing her breast so I could pinch and tease her nipples, all the while massaging her clitoris with my left hand. I could feel her building to a second orgasm and I took my cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips, rubbing it against her clitoris and then down and up the wet slit.