Learn to Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to delete the spyware on Diane's phone and take out the recorders in the house when I found out I had to leave town for work. The COO had begged me to travel to see one of our largest targeted potential customers who wanted to work out a trial agreement during the next year but insisted on ownership as well as the COO, the CFO and the head of R&D to attend a half-week negotiation meeting in Denver.

I was reluctant but my team was counting on me and the potential value of this customer could be 5% of our order book, so I knew I had to go. I told Diane I would have to leave next Thursday morning on a flight to Denver and I wouldn't be back until Sunday evening.

Diane told me she would miss me and I should be prepared for a robust welcome home greeting on Sunday night, and she winked at me and licked her lips seductively. I pulled her in for a long, wet, French kiss and grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them. I told her, "Please have that sweet pussy of yours freshly shaved and ready to be eaten when I return!" She blushed at that but I could tell it had aroused her and she nodded and again licked her lips.

Thursday on the ride to the airport, I got messaged on my phone from the spyware I had loaded onto Diane's phone. I retrieved a voicemail of the recorded phone call and opened it up in the cab to see what was up. It started with Anna saying hi, saying a few pleasantries and then she got into the real reason for her call. "All right Diane, you told me that Tim was going out of town this weekend so you really don't have a good excuse not to come out drinking and dancing with me on Friday? What do you say? Let's kick up our heels and have some fun. It's been far too long since we got to go out and party with each other and you don't have anything else going anyway with Tim gone."

There was a pause and then Diane said, "alright Anna, you have been patient waiting for me to come out and have happy hour with you and it would be fun to have a girl's night out with you so sure, I'll meet you at the club at seven. I won't have had anything to eat yet as I picked up a shift and will just have time to go home, get ready and drive on over, so do they have decent appetizers or food there?"

"Don't worry about that Diane. Food will only get in the way of your buzz, but yes, they do have food and its salsa night so there will be plenty of sexy dancing and young Latin men to entertain us. I'll see you at seven."

I deleted the message and had a momentary panic of fear and anxiety at the thought of Anna getting Diane into her clutches at the club, but I really couldn't do much about it now. I thought of calling her and telling her I knew all about Anna's nights out and that Diane had better not go, but that would shatter any trust I had with Diane and she would know I had been spying on her. I was sure that would be a big problem for us.

Besides, I told himself, that I had done everything I possibly could think of to improve our relationship and sex life and if Diane went outside of our marriage vows after all of this, then there wouldn't be any stopping her at some point in the future and we would just have to go our separate ways.

We previously had numerous discussions regarding any kind of emotional or sexual betrayal and Diane knew it would be an end-of-marriage event. I did call her right before boarding the plane and got her voicemail and said, "Diane, I love you so very much. I want you to remember that I am yours and yours alone and you are mine and mine alone. You are my best friend, my partner in life and my one and only lover now and forever as long as we stay faithful, and honest with each other. I love the idea of growing old with you. Be good and I'll love hearing about your weekend when I get back." Yeah, I laid it on pretty thick, but I was feeling anxious and apprehensive about what might take place and this was my last attempt to make sure Diane thought about her actions at the club.

When Diane picked up the message Thursday night, she thought it was great on the one hand, but sensed something in my voice lacked my usual confidence and sounded almost sad and bittersweet. But she rationalized it was nerves about the upcoming client meeting and being away from home.

She knew by now Tim had landed and she tried to call his phone but it was still turned off and it went straight to voicemail. She thought that was strange and had a momentary thought that maybe Tim was doing something he shouldn't be and didn't want to be interrupted by anyone, but she laughed it off and knew that the way Tim and their relationship had improved, he would never be disloyal to her.

Friday night around seven, Diane took an Uber to the club, assuming that lots of drinking might be part of the evening, and not wanting to drive. Diane cringed a bit as she walked in and saw her friend Anna sitting at a booth in the corner with two young Latino men. The music was loud with a driving beat and the dance floor had flashing colored lights and she got excited seeing how sensual the dance couples were on the floor as they held each other tight and ground their bodies together to the beat of the Latin music.

Diane approached the booth and one of the men slid out so Diane could slide in and sit next to Anna. Anna introduced the two men as Jose and Estevan. They had a tray full of tequila shots with limes and as soon as Diane sat down Anna passed some around and proposed a toast. "To making new friends and sharing exciting adventures!"

Diane downed the tequila and it felt warm and glowing in her empty stomach. Almost immediately Anna passed her another shot, and this time one of the men toasted "to being with two beautiful women and letting only the senses dictate the night." Diane thought that was a really strange and even inappropriate toast, but again she downed the shot and started to feel relaxed and let the music take her over.

Estevan leaned over and told her she was the most beautiful woman in the club and he was honored to be sitting with her. She thought wow, what a pick-up line, but she also blushed and felt flushed and excited by both the drinks and the compliment from such a strapping young man. Especially exciting was how he stared up and down her body with lust as he gave her compliment after compliment.

They ordered a round of margueritas and some chips and salsa, and drank those down. Diane, being conscious of her diet, didn't really eat many chips and after that third drink she was feeling no pain. Estevan got up, took her by the hand, and asked her out to the dance floor. When the music started, he took her in his arms and she could feel his slim, wiry body pressed up against hers. He was thin but his muscles were hard and firm and his hips were swaying back and forth to the music. He was very good looking and he could really dance so she just relaxed and let him lead her as they danced to the Latin beat.

When a slightly slower song came on, he pulled her in close and told her that she was so beautiful, sexy, and he told her how wonderful she smelled. He continued telling her how hot and fantastic her body was; that she was a graceful and beautiful dancer and that tonight would be very special. Diane felt warm and excited as this hot younger man tried to seduce her. It was obvious that he wanted her and she hadn't felt that from anyone other than Tim since they were married. The alcohol had loosened her up and her body was really responding to his touch.

They went back to the booth for another drink, and Anna and Jose were pressed into the corner of the booth French kissing each other while Jose was feeling up her breasts. Diane could see Anna move her hand to his crotch and grab his penis through his pants, and Diane felt a bit embarrassed but it also made her nipples tingle and her pussy wet. Estevan and her quickly downed another shot of tequila and went back out on the dance floor.

As Diane turned with Estevan's arm around her waist, she noticed a man staring at them and quickly turning to shield what he was holding. As they began to dance, Diane noticed the man was staring intently at Anna in the booth and although his right hand was blocked, it appeared that he was holding something as he continued to keep still and intently watching the booth. Diane thought he was probably shocked at the display in public that Anna was putting on and Diane felt somewhat embarrassed for her.

But before giving it much more thought, her attention was diverted back to Estevan as he pulled her in close and started to kiss her neck as they danced. He was slowly rubbing her back with his hands and then slid his hand on down and cupped her ass. She pulled his hand back up and said "careful their young man" in a flirting way, knowing that she hadn't really said enough to put him off. He then pulled her body tightly into his and started to grind his cock against her already moist pussy. She could feel him getting very hard and her pussy started to tingle and yearned to be touched.

Estevan took her hand and put it on his penis, and Diane pulled it away, but ignoring her, he pulled it back and held it there. She could sense him getting aroused and hard and it was incredibly exciting to her. He then removed his hand, and this time she left her hand there and started to fondle his penis, in her mind trying to decide if he was bigger than Tim. She couldn't tell but she could feel how excited he was getting and she felt powerful and incredibly aroused stroking his cock in front of others on the dance floor.

She closed her eyes and let him guide her around the floor. Then, he slipped his hand down the front of her jeans and onto her wet panties. She was succumbing to her lust, yearning for her pussy to be touched and for a sweet orgasm to take her body away. She felt like she was in a dreamlike state and opened her eyes, almost expecting to see Tim's loving face but instead she saw Estevan with a lustful grin trying to get his hands under her panties.

She gasped and pulled his hand out and said "No, stop! This is wrong! Oh God, what am I doing?" Estevan smiled and said "You know you want it bitch. Anna told me that you were in need of a good fucking from a strong young bull and I am here to make sure you get what you want. You have been feeling my hard cock yearning for you, letting me fondle your ass and grind into your pussy and I know your body wants this as much as I do. Just go with it, it will be incredible."

He tried to put his hand back down her panties and he pulled her head in and kissed her forcefully. Diane trembled and panicked as she knew she had let this get far out of control. All she could think about was that she was now cheating on Tim and how the hell could she let that happen! She couldn't betray the only man she loved!

She raised her knee with a quick and hard motion into his groin, and he pulled his hands back from her and bent over in pain. She then slapped the side of his face hard. She saw a man filming her and felt so shameful as she ran back to the table where Anna was now leaned back in ecstasy. Jose had his hand up her dress and was fingering her pussy and French kissing her.

Anna was lost in her passion until Diane shocked her by yelling, "Anna you slut. Think about what you are doing to your husband. You are cheating on him and you are going to destroy your marriage. You set me up and tried to pull me into your slimy betrayal and I won't be part of it and never ask me here again!" The tears were running down her face as she ran out the door and called an uber to bring her home.

Diane entered her house, and broke down into an uncontrollable, plaintive sob. She collapsed on the couch for several minutes and then rushed upstairs to the shower, trying to clean off the feeling of dirt and betrayal that hung on her. She thought about how she had left her hand on Estevan's penis, slightly stroking it for anyone watching to see. She felt about how his penis grinding into her pussy as they slow danced felt so good and how she at that instant wanted him. She felt weak and ashamed at how his insincere compliments had made her feel young, sexy and wanted.

But most of all she felt repulsed with herself and she cringed at the guilt and remorse that hung on her for letting this happen and for crossing the line with another man. "Oh my god, what have I done." She thought back to Tim's message about loyalty, honesty and never going outside the boundaries of their vows.

She slid down the tiled shower wall into a ball with the water pouring down on her and cried herself out on the floor of the shower. When the hot water ran out, she turned it off, toweled off, and climbed into bed. Her phone rang and she tensed up, hoping that it wasn't Tim. She couldn't talk to him right now; the guilt was too much and she felt so cheap and disloyal.

She was relieved to see it wasn't Tim, but pissed to see it was Anna. She definitely didn't want to talk to her and let the call go to voicemail. She turned off her phone after that and had a fitful night, tossing and turning and trying to sleep. She was constantly waking up and the image of her with her hand on Estevan's penis and his hand down her pants made her nauseous and kept her sobbing and awake for most of the night.

The sun shines daily in Denver and it was shining into my hotel room on Saturday morning when I woke up. As I slowly came out of my dream state, I started to agonize about what might have happened at Diane and Anna's Friday night at the club. I felt dread as I saw another voicemail on my phone from the spyware of a call Anna made to Diane late Friday evening. I listened to it and my heart sank.

Anna had said, "Diane, come on. Give me a call. You can't tell me that you weren't excited with your hand on his cock and his hand down your pants on the dance floor. I know you liked it and I bet you are wet and hot just thinking about it. Come on back, we are all headed across the street to the Marriot and you can join us; or if not its two young bulls for me." With that she hung up.

I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. What had happened? Her hand on his cock and his hand down her pants and on her pussy? Did she leave? Did she go back and join them? I was visibly shaken knowing something bad had happened but not knowing the full extent of how bad it was. Tears fell down my cheeks as I could only imagine the worst. I wallowed to myself as I cried, "Oh no my Diane, how could you do this to me?"

Diane got up Saturday and felt horrible from the effects of the alcohol, but mostly from the guilt and feeling of dread that she couldn't shake. She had to call Tim and tell him what she had done and that she loved only him. It was just a mistake and meant nothing, although she wasn't even convincing herself of that. She decided instead of a phone call it would have to be a face-to-face conversation, so she could make Tim listen and see her guilt and sorrow and do her best to convince him that it was a meaningless mistake and it would never happen again.

Instead, she sent him a text saying, "Tim, I miss you and I never want you to leave my side again. I love you and I want to be with you always, loving you, until we are old and gray and wrinkled." She had started to sob a bit on the last sentence thinking about how she had put their marriage and future into jeopardy.

She thought hard about whether she should tell him anything. He couldn't know what happened. Maybe she should just not tell him, try to bury her grief and pretend it never happened instead of risking damage and maybe the end of her marriage. But by the end of the day, with the heavy grief surrounding her like a raincoat, she knew that she had to be honest or she would self-destruct the relationship over time with her guilt and her inability to forgive herself.

She wondered what Tim had thought of her text and it added to her paranoia and grief when she didn't hear anything back from him all day and night on Saturday. They couldn't be in negotiations that long where they didn't have any breaks. Could Tim somehow sense what she had done and what happened? She curled up on the couch crying and gripped in fear wondering if she had just destroyed her marriage to the only man she would ever love.

Later that day Anna called her on the kitchen phone and told Diane that she should have come back and that the sex in the hotel with the two young men was incredible. Before she could say another word Diane really laid into her.

"Anna, you're acting completely like a cheap slut and a whore! How can you disrespect your husband and your wedding vows so easily and with no remorse? My grief and guilt over last night is eating me alive! You are going to destroy your marriage, and ruin your life if you don't stop right now and work on your relationship! I know that you set me up last night by having men at the table ready to try and seduce me, and maybe you even told them that I was looking to get laid. I can't trust you and I no longer can respect you and our friendship's over! Don't even contact me again unless you can get your shit together and quit your cheating; admit to your husband what you have done, and beg for his mercy!"

With that she slammed down the phone. She knew that Anna was just the conduit; it was Diane herself that let these things happen on the dance floor and in the booth, and she knew that she had to take responsibility for it. But she also knew she had no respect at all left for Anna and the friendship was dead.

As I took a break from our Saturday negotiation session, I picked up Diane's text, and instead of making me feel good it instead made me feel paranoid that Diane had crossed a boundary that would rip my trust and love for her to shreds and never again let me feel the special bond and intimacy I felt for her.

I tried not to dwell on it; I needed to get some facts or see her in person to understand what had really happened. I decided that it would be a good sign of trust, loyalty and respect for me and our marriage if she told me what had happened. But if she lied or told me nothing, and I had to confront her with the recordings on my phone, and any other recordings from inside the house, then for me it would be a line that was crossed and I wasn't sure if I or our marriage could survive that.

On Saturday evening I again got pinged from the spyware on a conversation between Anna and Diane and I felt a little bit of hope as Diane savaged Anna for her actions and for her role in the Friday night "mistake." I still didn't really know what the extent of Diane's actions were, but I had some optimism that maybe Diane had stopped things before they went over the cliff.

On Sunday morning, we were all wrapped up with the customer, checked out of the hotel and sitting in the airport boarding lounge when I got a call on my cell phone. I looked down and saw it was Tom, Anna's husband. "Oh man, this should be interesting. I wonder what he knows about any of this." I answered hesitantly and said, "hey Tom, what's up?"

"Tim, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing here, but I decided if it was me, I'd want to know. I have been suspecting that Anna has been cheating on me for a while now, and so I hired an investigator to follow her on her Friday girl's night out events and my worst fears were confirmed. Last weekend I got films of the cheating slut alone, with two guys kissing, fondling, and caressing each other in the booth at the dance club, and then videos of them going into a room at the Marriot and not coming out until two hours later.

"Then last Friday night I got more video and this time I saw that your wife Diane had also been with her at the club. I have video of my soon to be ex-wife being fingered in the booth and video of her again bringing both of the assholes into a room at the Marriot. My investigator bribed a hotel maid to let him into the room and he got film of her with one guy's cock in her mouth and the other guy fucking her from behind. They were so enthralled in their sex that they didn't even see him peeking around the corner and filming them. I'm seeing a lawyer on Monday and I am going to divorce her cheating ass.