All Comments on 'Learn to Love the Hair'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a hoot!

Great story - I love the whole idea of it, capped with allocating it to this category. Her body is hers, to do with what she likes. From a happily married male in his 70s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and a real turn on. I love going down on a hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One, thank you, ma'am, may i have another?

Hmmm that's just beatutifully humiliating and incredibly satisfying. How uncomfortable it must be for little Christopher, he'll probably be dealing with a couple of hairs here and there all night before he manages to sleep. These girls are just so mean, aren't they?

I think that's the way it should be: a dominant woman with a thick bush demanding oral service. The cherry on top would be when she insists that he be totally smooth down there although he won't be receiving oral any time soon... No, his smooth privates will be locked up in chastity, while his nose, mouth, tongue and throat deal with the uncomfortable dominant female hair.

So, in short: please write more like this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell ya

Yes! Having a man completely bare crack and sack while she keeps a full bush rules. Especially since he gets zero blowjobs so long as he is hairless and she demands full service twice a day. Owned! Get used to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like looking at hairy women

I want to believe there are bushy women out there and they dominate their lovers. An older mature full figured woman cold use me for a toy to pleasure her completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh yea..!!

Give me a big hairy bush any day...forget those shaved ones as they are not sexy. You look at some of them and know why God put hair on them. I'll spend all day on a bush..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, not one to turn down a good story, this one caught my attention really fast. The story was well written and very hot. I have sucked and licked both hairy and smooth pussies and like the smooth ones a bit better. The problem with some hairy bushes is the cleanliness of them. I feel for poor Christopher. His mouth and tongue are probably worn out and now he will have a couple more hours to perform? A unique story for me to read about a salon that caters to the needs of women in such a fashion of a massage along with tongue play.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

Interesting story and for the record I never shave either. Its pleasingly wild down there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The idea women may have desires to be pampered by young and buff strangers entices me to search the stories of any women who have commented. I did like being a giver of oral attention in my youth. Now I feel I am aged out of the scene. Just know everybody ages and now we only reminisce about what we did.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
505 Followers
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...